Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Latest on team news for tomorrow v Brentford '

Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:46 am

Friday 19th December 2014

' Harris hopes for first start '

Cardiff could hand Kadeem Harris a full debut against his former club Brentford.

The former Wycombe winger was sent on for his Bluebirds bow at half-time of last Saturday's 5-3 defeat at Bournemouth and he could start against the club where he spent an 11-game loan spell last season.

Kim Bo-Kyung looks most likely to step out of the side for Harris and while Anthony Pilkington is closing in on a return following a hamstring injury this match looks to have come too soon for the winger.

One player who will not be involved is Ravel Morrison. The West Ham loanee returned to Upton Park this week on compassionate leave and looks unlikely to feature for Cardiff again before his loan spell comes to an end.

Brentford are likely to be unchanged following the 3-1 win over Blackburn last weekend. The in-form Bees, who have won six of their last seven matches, have no new injury concerns with only long-term absentees Alan McCormack and Scott Hogan unavailable.

Defender McCormack will be out until the new year with an ankle injury and striker Hogan is continuing his recovery from the cruciate injury he suffered in August. Winger Moses Odubajo will continue to deputise for McCormack at right-back while Andre Gray leads the line again after scoring his ninth goal of the season against Rovers.

Re: ' Harris hopes for first start '

Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:33 am

I hope Harris Starts :thumbright: :thumbright:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:37 am

Forever Blue wrote:I hope Harris Starts :thumbright: :thumbright:

Me too Annis, Harris is a great player and deserves a chance :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :thumbright:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:44 pm

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I hope Harris Starts :thumbright: :thumbright:

Me too Annis, Harris is a great player and deserves a chance :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :thumbright:

Yes definitely :bluescarf: hopefully go on blistering run and get crowd going :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Re: ' Latest on team news for tomorrow v Brentford '

Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 pm

Sorry not good enough.