Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Support The Team!!!

Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:19 pm

I have had a gutsfull of this red shite like most. Buf i think its important the fans get behind the team and see if we can charge for promotion.

Tan might want out and wants to sell us on but we are a far more attractive propostion for a buyer if we are in the premier league and that way we will have more chance of getting our traditional colours back dont you think?

January could be crucial for our season if slade can get the right players in and make things work that way with his own players we still might have a good chance of promotion, because he hasnt shown he can get the best out of this current squad of players to get us promoted so far and not sure if he is good enough at the moment but lets see after january

Re: Support The Team!!!

Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:23 pm

BlueMagic wrote:I have had a gutsfull of this red shite like most. Buf i think its important the fans get behind the team and see if we can charge for promotion.

Tan might want out and wants to sell us on but we are a far more attractive propostion for a buyer if we are in the premier league and that way we will have more chance of getting our traditional colours back dont you think?

January could be crucial for our season if slade can get the right players in and make things work that way with his own players we still might have a good chance of promotion, because he hasnt shown he can get the best out of this current squad of players to get us promoted so far and not sure if he is good enough at the moment but lets see after january

Where has anyone said they will not get behind the team?

Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:27 pm

BlueMagic wrote:I have had a gutsfull of this red shite like most. Buf i think its important the fans get behind the team and see if we can charge for promotion.

I will be there once again on Saturday with my daughter giving our players once again our full support :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:51 pm

Mikey27 wrote:

I havent said the fans are not behind the team but you only got to look at the negativity on this board and amongst the fans in general lately to see that its not great, also the atmosphere in the stadium is shocking at the moment and if we could try and be more positive and create a better atmosphere it will help us on the field..

Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:40 pm

I agree with this. There is a lot of negativity in the crowd which doesn't take long to turn on the players. Don't get me wrong we all get frustrated with some of the passing etc but let's back them regardless as im sure most do after all we all love CCFC that's why we go. :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :thumbright:

Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:43 pm

I intend to and the manager. :thumbup:

Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:44 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:I intend to and the manager. :thumbup:

you love old Sladey boy don't you :thumbup:

Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:49 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:

Yup i do because he is our manager and i back him and the team like a true cardiff fan should. :thumbup:

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:11 pm

The fans don't help themselves at times. They call tan a loose cannon and want Slade gone after a few months. If we got rid of him we may as well call it a day.

Please can we have some stability and keep Slade for a while?.

We aren't going to get relegated are we?. So let's give him time to sort the squad out.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:13 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:The fans don't help themselves at times. They call tan a loose cannon and want Slade gone after a few months. If we got rid of him we may as well call it a day.

Please can we have some stability and keep Slade for a while?.

We aren't going to get relegated are we?. So let's give him time to sort the squad out.

My sentiments exactly. :thumbright:

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:21 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:

Yup i do because he is our manager and i back him and the team like a true cardiff fan should. :thumbup:

100% agree with you fella, I wasn't trying to be funny by the way! I will give Slade the same amount of time as I have done for every manager we have had :thumbup:

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:31 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:

100% agree with you fella, I wasn't trying to be funny by the way! I will give Slade the same amount of time as I have done for every manager we have had :thumbup:

:thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:50 am

This forum has been totally depressing since the Rotherham game. Loads of posters either aren't going any more, or are not renewing their STs. Fair enough, but all the the negativity does have an effect. And all this talk of 'boycotts'. None of us like the red, but that's not the only reason given. Some complain about the atmosphere, the stadium, the manager, about not enjoying it anymore, being a laughing stock, etc. If you don't like it, then don't go. Save us the sob stories.

Besides, all this is coming out now, when we're mid-table in the Championship. Strange how we didn't hear much during the promotion season, or in the Premier League.

Times change, and football changes. Sometimes for the better, but often for the worse. That's how life is. Plenty go on about being there when the City were in the lower divisions. Again, fair enough. I remember the fourth division days, too. But these are tough times, and what to a lot on here want to do? Walk away!

Let's see what the different supporters' groups announce next week. Any opposition to the 're-brand' needs to be co-ordinated, and organised. Hopefully, we can move forward together.

Personally, I'm looking forward to going to see the City play tomorrow. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:25 pm

Mikey27 wrote:

Nobody has said that they won't support the team but hardly any fucker bothers to sing these days. I think that is what the OP was referring to :thumbup: