Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Next season, club may as well open just one side of the CCS

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:07 am

For the amount of season tickets they will sell. If they sell approx 5,000 and then say get a walk up of 2 or 3k, they will have 25,000 empty seats, will it be worth opening up three sides of the ground ? :oops:

Re: Next season, club may as well open just one side of the

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:29 am

People say they will boycott season tickets but most will renew once the forms come through

If we get promoted we will have a full house every week again

If we don't I would expect them to still sell between 12-15 k season tickets even with the current no renew campaign , people still just love the football club and are prepared to ride out the current circus .

You will probably find if they don't go up that the new upper tier will be the only one shut and will be used for advertising

Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:17 am

thomasblue wrote:People say they will boycott season tickets but most will renew once the forms come through

If we get promoted we will have a full house every week again

If we don't I would expect them to still sell between 12-15 k season tickets even with the current no renew campaign , people still just love the football club and are prepared to ride out the current circus .

You will probably find if they don't go up that the new upper tier will be the only one shut and will be used for advertising

Thomas, your probably right :bluescarf:

Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:32 am

We will be in the premier league going up through the playoffs next season the ground will be packed, as they are freezing the season ticket prices and making adult and child packages more available ,people saying we would only get 10 k this year and look how wrong they were

Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:49 am

wez1927 wrote:We will be in the premier league going up through the playoffs next season the ground will be packed, as they are freezing the season ticket prices and making adult and child packages more available ,people saying we would only get 10 k this year and look how wrong they were

Wez,

I can't wait for you to come back and see how dire it is. I hope it changes next season and we do much better (play better would help!) but I think it will need a change of management (or coaches).

As for the corwds, they are getting lower and lower, it's so quiet in the gorund and luckily we sold so many season tickets, othwerwise the papers would be showing correctly how many are in the ground!

Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:42 pm

arri potta wrote:
wez1927 wrote:We will be in the premier league going up through the playoffs next season the ground will be packed, as they are freezing the season ticket prices and making adult and child packages more available ,people saying we would only get 10 k this year and look how wrong they were

Wez,

I can't wait for you to come back and see how dire it is. I hope it changes next season and we do much better (play better would help!) but I think it will need a change of management (or coaches).

As for the corwds, they are getting lower and lower, it's so quiet in the gorund and luckily we sold so many season tickets, othwerwise the papers would be showing correctly how many are in the ground!

keep the faith mate premiership here we come again lol

Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:52 pm

I think ST will most certainly be down however the attendance will depend on how we perform. People like success.

In saying that just because someone doesnt renew it doesnt mean they wont buy tickets to games.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Well we will be in good company as lots clubs will see drop in ST sales unless promoted! :D

Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:20 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Well we will be in good company as lots clubs will see drop in ST sales unless promoted! :D

:? Why?

Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Why would you think that just because there are a handful of people on here who want to protest let every one make up own minds up.if passed protests are anything to go by we are talking in hundreds no more :bluescarf: