Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gender equality in toys.

You may select 1 option

View results

Gender equality in toys. Do girls really like.......

Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:55 pm

Dressing up as pink fairys and do boys really like playing with trains. Do girls really like playing with Barbie and do boys really like playing cow boys and Indians?

Done a poll. I voted normal as I believe in Adam and Eve and not Adam and Steve or Sarah and Eve.

Would you want your son to dress like this -

Or this

The gender equality (Left wing loonys) want children growing up so that children play with toys that the oppiste sex use.

Would you be happy allowing, encouraging and teaching your son to wear a fairy outfit and play with barbie at the age of 6 and reverse for your daughter?

This country is losing it's marbles.

Re: Gender equality in toys. Do girls really like.......

Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:13 pm

Honestly why anyone would give a fûck is beyond me. The world has enough real problems to deal with than thinking some girl playing with a cow boy gun or whatever, matters in the slightest.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:17 pm

The people that are being OTT are the ones that are forcing their children down the pink for girls, blue for boys alleyway.

Decades ago there were unisex toys and children were allowed to grow up to find their own way. Wooden toys and all that jazz. Now instead of sharing the media have completely seperated the two sexes so we have to buy more crap.

My niece is 7 and has no idea who One Direction are. Her parents buy her 1D stuff by the truck load. Parents want a normal child instead of a unique one it seems. I don't have a child so I cant really say that is bad or good!.

I think boys toys are the most honest if you get me. Boys genuinely want to play with action men etc. I think a lot of girls would as well if they were allowed. But apparently girls have to become beauticians at age 6 and I think sometimes they are forced into it.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:27 pm

RFMH wrote:Image

Honestly why anyone would give a fûck is beyond me. The world has enough real problems to deal with than thinking some girl playing with a cow boy gun or whatever, matters in the slightest.

Your diagram is pointless as the gender equality are basically encouraging homosexuality with this PC rubbish.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:32 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:The people that are being OTT are the ones that are forcing their children down the pink for girls, blue for boys alleyway.

Decades ago there were unisex toys and children were allowed to grow up to find their own way. Wooden toys and all that jazz. Now instead of sharing the media have completely seperated the two sexes so we have to buy more crap.

My niece is 7 and has no idea who One Direction are. Her parents buy her 1D stuff by the truck load. Parents want a normal child instead of a unique one it seems. I don't have a child so I cant really say that is bad or good!.

I think boys toys are the most honest if you get me. Boys genuinely want to play with action men etc. I think a lot of girls would as well if they were allowed. But apparently girls have to become beauticians at age 6 and I think sometimes they are forced into it.

If people are going to turn out gay then they'll discover their own sexuality with out the liberal elite trying to force young children to turn queer. Me, I'm totally against homosexuality and find it disgusting and unnatural but wouldn't harm or abuse anyone for what they are or want to be, it's their life and they can lead it in anyway they like but my issue is that the liberal elite are trying to force the issue which gets my back up.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:52 pm

They aren't forcing anyone. They are allowing children the right to decide. Who is forcing who here?.

You are lucky that our emotions are so suppressed from a young age nowadays. The law and media basically make us zombies by the age of 15.

Look at the Roman times. Every tom dick and harry loved a frolic in the baths ;)

Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:02 pm

Trying to force homosexuality :laughing5: :laughing5: yes that's what the liberal elite are striving for from their flower shaped James Bond style secret base of equality. Sorry if your views are outdated and illogical.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:17 pm

RFMH wrote:Trying to force homosexuality :laughing5: :laughing5: yes that's what the liberal elite are striving for from their flower shaped James Bond style secret base of equality. Sorry if your views are outdated and illogical.

You're ok in Wales, try living in our area, transgender toilets and teachers teaching youngsters about it's normal for boys to date boys as it's natural and homosexuality education overrides heterosexual sex,they wouldn't get onto Noahs ark.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:23 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:They aren't forcing anyone. They are allowing children the right to decide. Who is forcing who here?.

You are lucky that our emotions are so suppressed from a young age nowadays. The law and media basically make us zombies by the age of 15.

Look at the Roman times. Every tom dick and harry loved a frolic in the baths ;)

So what are their disturbing motives then?

If they didn't have any sinister motives then they'd just let every youngster grow up naturally like the past decades without interference.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:34 pm

Hova wrote:
RFMH wrote:Trying to force homosexuality :laughing5: :laughing5: yes that's what the liberal elite are striving for from their flower shaped James Bond style secret base of equality. Sorry if your views are outdated and illogical.

You're ok in Wales, try living in our area, transgender toilets and teachers teaching youngsters about it's normal for boys to date boys as it's natural and homosexuality education overrides heterosexual sex,they wouldn't get onto Noahs ark.

-Don't live in Wales.
-Transgender toilets? Ohh noesss!!!
-Teachers teaching people they shouldn't be ashamed of their sexuality, the audacity!
-If we are to disregard all 'natural' things shall we start with microwaves, aeroplanes and the Internet? None of those are 'natural.'
-Noah's ark is fiction.

What I really don't get about all this shite people like you talk is the basic dichotomy, you can preach hate or not, you've chosen to preach hate, you don't have too, but you do. Trust me the world is a better place when you don't.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:41 pm

RFMH wrote:
Hova wrote:

-Don't live in Wales.
-Transgender toilets? Ohh noesss!!!
-Teachers teaching people they shouldn't be ashamed of their sexuality, the audacity!
-If we are to disregard all 'natural' things shall we start with microwaves, aeroplanes and the Internet? None of those are 'natural.'
-Noah's ark is fiction.

What I really don't get about all this shite people like you talk is the basic dichotomy, you can preach hate or not, you've chosen to preach hate, you don't have too, but you do. Trust me the world is a better place when you don't.

So you'd be happy coming home catching your son smashing his best mate back doors in on the living floor room

You're talking out of your rectum?

Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:22 pm

So you want to catch your kids having sex as long as it's hetro? Scary stuff :shock:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:23 pm

Someone in your blood line has shafted a man hova. That is bordering on fact. So in turn you have home sexual blood. How do you feel? I doubt you feel very different as essentially you are still a human being.

We are animals if you have forgotten.

Sexuality is meaningless.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:Someone in your blood line has shafted a man hova. That is bordering on fact. So in turn you have home sexual blood. How do you feel? I doubt you feel very different as essentially you are still a human being.

We are animals if you have forgotten.

Sexuality is meaningless.

We wouldn't have a problem with homosexuality if people like you and your mates and sons stayed in your own towns/citys/villages. We have all the raging poofs arriving from all over the UK, Cardiff, Manchester, Liverpool, London, Newcastle. Wish they'd all f**k off back to their towns/Citys/Villages the dirty shit stabbers and leave us be.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:04 pm

Hova wrote:Dressing up as pink fairys and do boys really like playing with trains. Do girls really like playing with Barbie and do boys really like playing cow boys and Indians?

Done a poll. I voted normal as I believe in Adam and Eve and not Adam and Steve or Sarah and Eve.

Or this

The gender equality (Left wing loonys) want children growing up so that children play with toys that the oppiste sex use.

Would you be happy allowing, encouraging and teaching your son to wear a fairy outfit and play with barbie at the age of 6 and reverse for your daughter?

do you really think making a boy play with girly toys will make him more likely to be gay?

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:02 pm

SwampCCFC wrote:
Hova wrote:Dressing up as pink fairys and do boys really like playing with trains. Do girls really like playing with Barbie and do boys really like playing cow boys and Indians?

Or this

do you really think making a boy play with girly toys will make him more likely to be gay?

You'd best ask Elton John.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:30 pm

Why so much hatred.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:33 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:Why so much hatred.

Ask the government.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:40 pm

Nah. Children can do what they want in the short time they have personal freedom before people like you throw crap like that at them.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:54 pm

Hova wrote:
SwampCCFC wrote:

Or this

You'd best ask Elton John.[/quote]

if you had played with barbies as a kid, would that make you want to take a cock up your arse?

you are one thick, ignorant individual. people don't decide to be gay any more than you 'chose' to be straight. f**k me, this is 2014 and people like you still roam the earth. plenty of work still to be done, evidently.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:49 am

I think we've got some personal attacks coming here, that are unwarranted. People are allowed their opinions, but I would suggest an air of caution in the way you articulate your views Hova.

Playing with a particular type of toy, whether it is primarily marketed at boys or girls, can't really have an effect on a child's sexuality. Our urges as human beings are purely natural, and I for one, don't believe the Nature-Nurture debate applies to this topic.

You can't help who you're attracted too, as much as you can't help what country you're born into, or what race you are. It's encoded in you, if you prefer to engage in a same sex relationship, then that is because your body reacts positively to the thoughts and actions of said association.

I think that, what annoys you most, is that they are different. And in the biblical sense, we are supposed to be paired with the opposite sex. But who's to say what the bible teaches is correct? We can't suppress natural urges to fit some ideal that society deems acceptable.

As has been stated, we are in 2014 now. Every western city has citizens of all races and sexual orientation living within their culture. We have adapted to live alongside everyone, and we need to try and educate people further on how we treat eachother, and accept everyone's life choices.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:38 pm

Perhaps he's so angry. Because he keeps getting blown out by is locals. He can't understand why. Lol.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:28 pm

This forum is open to anyone & that's fine but I find it a bit weird that a Brighton fan has well over a thousand posts on here & starts talking about hating queers & - 'dirty shit stabbers'!
Very worrying.

A closet homosexual perhaps?!! :lol: