UPDATED ' NEW PROTESTS '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED ' NEW PROTESTS '

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:27 pm

UPDATED 5.20pm

THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF NEW PROTESTS BY THE GROUPS OF SUPPORTERS CLUB/FORUMS HAS BEEN PUT BACK TO NEXT WEEK DUE TO FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

All Groups of Supporters clubs/forums have got together again like last time and a number of protests etc will be announced either Thurs/Friday on here and in the Media. :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

:bluescarf: " CARDIFF FANS UNITED AGAIN FOR MASS PROTESTS IN JAN/FEB/MARCH 2015 " :bluescarf:

:bluescarf: " WE WANT OUR CLUB BACK " :bluescarf:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

UPDATED ' NEW PROTESTS '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' NEW PROTESTS '

Postby Blazing Saddles » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:All Groups of Supporters clubs/forums have got together again like last time and a number of protests etc will be announced either Thurs/Friday on here and in the Media. :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

:bluescarf: " CARDIFF FANS UNITED AGAIN FOR MASS PROTESTS IN JAN/FEB/MARCH 2015 " :bluescarf:

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Lets ramp it up #nobluenorenew
Blazing Saddles

Postby CardiffCityBlue » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:44 pm

Good news :bluescarf:
CardiffCityBlue

Postby llangainbluebird » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:48 pm

Good news. The only chance of success is if all groups get together. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
llangainbluebird

Postby CCFC87 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:54 pm

Can I ask why wait?? we got 3 games this month why not protest every game??
CCFC87

Postby Brighton & Hove Albion » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:58 pm

February the 10th would be ideal, maybe we could demonstrate against both clubs in unison. Working on a banner, no doubt it'll cause infighting and ejection but couldn't give a shit.
Brighton & Hove Albion

Postby Steve Zodiak » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:05 pm

Judgement day will arrive when it's time to renew season tickets. That will be the best time to get our message across once and for all. I will take part in any planned marches (although nothing inside the stadium as I refuse to set foot in there), but I doubt if they will do much more than remind everyone how we feel, can't see Tan losing much sleep over it.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Pulisnewport » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:All Groups of Supporters clubs/forums have got together again like last time and a number of protests etc will be announced either Thurs/Friday on here and in the Media. :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I really would not bother, excuse for some to get leg less and start fighting with one another AGAIN :old:

Wait for ticket renewals etc :ayatollah:
Pulisnewport

Postby Luca_Blue » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:17 pm

And whilst all these protests are going on during those months, don't renew youre season tickets. Double whammy for Tan to think about!
Luca_Blue

Postby steve » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:14 pm

It's seem the people who got most to say don't even go and watch the club anyway :o
elyvalley steve
steve

Postby Barry Chuckle » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:33 pm

Hova wrote:February the 10th would be ideal, maybe we could demonstrate against both clubs in unison. Working on a banner, no doubt it'll cause infighting and ejection but couldn't give a shit.

What have Brighton fans got to protest about that would link in with Cardiff protesting about the grotesque rebranding of the club?
Barry Chuckle

Postby GotMeSingingTheBlues » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:30 pm

I'm willing to back anything but to guarantee large numbers a lot of thought has to go into these protests. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
GotMeSingingTheBlues

Postby Brighton & Hove Albion » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:55 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Hova wrote:February the 10th would be ideal, maybe we could demonstrate against both clubs in unison. Working on a banner, no doubt it'll cause infighting and ejection but couldn't give a shit.

What have Brighton fans got to protest about that would link in with Cardiff protesting about the grotesque rebranding of the club?

Sound familiar?

Our club is a shambles and we're in a worse state than you. We're in Cardiff in February and I'll be showing my/our disgust and as you've got problems then it'll show two clubs that they're taking us for mugs and we'll not tolerate it any longer.

Paul Barber is ruing our club just like you owner with the re-brand, and it's the way he's done it. As others (BHA) have said, the club's completely lost its soul with its customer-first fans-later approach. I've never seen so much general apathy among Albion fans, even through the Withdean years. And I don't view his condescending emails with their corporate spin defending his actions as listing to fans.

He's also priced-out many loyal or young fans with the ridiculously high match-day tickets and other match-day products (and tries to make you feel as though you're a bad fan if you don't want to pay over four quid for an often average pie If they have any in stock that is!) He may have increased revenue in the short-term but watch revenue erode away when swaths of season-ticket holders cancel at the end of the season.

Barber wants to treat us as customers (how much does it cost if you want to replace a lost season-ticket?), we'll treat the Albion as any other business. If they provide a poor quality, overpriced 'match-day experience', then we'll simply take our business elsewhere to the many other offerings Sussex has.

But he's taken us for fools, People only need to see his programme notes to see how he is skilled at telling us what we want to hear - but the proof is in the pudding.

Tan is the same, a f*cking idoit.
Brighton & Hove Albion

Re: UPDATED ' NEW PROTESTS '

Postby carlccfc » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:30 pm

As Annis has stated above there were plans for a press release to go public tomorrow and all fan groups have been speaking over the last few weeks and a plan of action has been finalised and the plan now is that it will be announced next week.
NEATH BLUES

My Daughter was the first ever mascot at Cardiff City Stadium --->
carlccfc

Postby JonCCFC » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:00 pm

Good news :bluescarf:
JonCCFC

Postby JonCCFC » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:04 pm

Hova wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Sound familiar?

Our club is a shambles and we're in a worse state than you. We're in Cardiff in February and I'll be showing my/our disgust and as you've got problems then it'll show two clubs that they're taking us for mugs and we'll not tolerate it any longer.

Paul Barber is ruing our club just like you owner with the re-brand, and it's the way he's done it. As others (BHA) have said, the club's completely lost its soul with its customer-first fans-later approach. I've never seen so much general apathy among Albion fans, even through the Withdean years. And I don't view his condescending emails with their corporate spin defending his actions as listing to fans.

He's also priced-out many loyal or young fans with the ridiculously high match-day tickets and other match-day products (and tries to make you feel as though you're a bad fan if you don't want to pay over four quid for an often average pie If they have any in stock that is!) He may have increased revenue in the short-term but watch revenue erode away when swaths of season-ticket holders cancel at the end of the season.

Barber wants to treat us as customers (how much does it cost if you want to replace a lost season-ticket?), we'll treat the Albion as any other business. If they provide a poor quality, overpriced 'match-day experience', then we'll simply take our business elsewhere to the many other offerings Sussex has.

But he's taken us for fools, People only need to see his programme notes to see how he is skilled at telling us what we want to hear - but the proof is in the pudding.

Seriously? You think that's worse than what we're dealing with? Brighton aren't the only club having problems with ticket prices and poor match day experiences, and I highly doubt you lot would be complaining as much if you were getting good results...
JonCCFC

Postby eddiep » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:31 pm

Join the protest

All fans should make a stand.

It's the uk national sport.
Not a set of racing cars for rich tax dodgers.

We want our clubs back :bluescarf:
you reap what you sow
eddiep

Postby pensionerbluebird » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:01 pm

What are the further developments
pensionerbluebird

Postby llan bluebird » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:14 pm

A few hundred kids performing singing anti tan songs isn't going to do a dot.....been there, local fence sitting media only

Lazy but influential hacks sitting in london being given a free pop at Tan, manna from heaven. They are still hurting over backing malky then finding they totally got it wrong.

Cardiff City fans protesting by not renewing discounted season tickets falling from 17K to 7K would be "good safe news"

No need to protest in the FA cup, Friday night and lower league will be the excuse.
llan bluebird

Postby steve1958 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:30 pm

Seriously? You think that's worse than what we're dealing with? Brighton aren't the only club having problems with ticket prices and poor match day experiences, and I highly doubt you lot would be complaining as much if you were getting good results

Think that probably applies to us as well - not many protests last 2 years when we were getting promoted and then in Premier - if we were playing well and top of the league i very much doubt if we would be protesting much now either
steve1958

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm

llan bluebird wrote:A few hundred kids performing singing anti tan songs isn't going to do a dot.....been there, local fence sitting media only

Lazy but influential hacks sitting in london being given a free pop at Tan, manna from heaven. They are still hurting over backing malky then finding they totally got it wrong.

Cardiff City fans protesting by not renewing discounted season tickets falling from 17K to 7K would be "good safe news"

No need to protest in the FA cup, Friday night and lower league will be the excuse.

Before you make anymore silly posts like this,the protests being organised are nothing like that at all :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby llan bluebird » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:A few hundred kids performing singing anti tan songs isn't going to do a dot.....been there, local fence sitting media only

Before you make anymore silly posts like this,the protests being organised are nothing like that at all :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Look forward to hearing :thumbup:
llan bluebird

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:05 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Look forward to hearing :thumbup:

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Barry Chuckle » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Hova wrote:Sound familiar?

So you think that's worse?! Okay then. :lol:
Barry Chuckle

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:35 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Good news. The only chance of success is if all groups get together. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Agree :thumbup: :bluescarf:
TopCat CCFC

Postby nubbsy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:49 pm

Hova wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Sound familiar?

Are you seriously comparing our rebrand to over priced tickets and pies?...
nubbsy

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:37 am

Hova wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Sound familiar?

Awwww my heart goes out to you.
Match day experience ...... Wow.
Bless mate bless.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:42 am

steve wrote:It's seem the people who got most to say don't even go and watch the club anyway :o

How do you know this?
And if they have chosen not to go to the games then wouldn't this be the ultimate sacrifice for an attempt to get rid of the rebrand?
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby pensionerbluebird » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:37 am

Annie what further development caused delay
pensionerbluebird

Postby pensionerbluebird » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:39 am

Sorry should read annis
pensionerbluebird

Next

Return to General Chat