Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will you support and not renew next season unless the re brand is reversed ?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: Are you prepared to support the #No Blue no renew campai

Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:51 pm

I've been going for over 40 years and it's going to be tough not going next year but it must be done.Red leader is not having anymore of my cash.I'm going to buy a fishing rod and f**k off fishing for a year-or whatever time it takes.Sad state of affairs though,it shouldn't have to be like this. :(

Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:17 pm

Enough is enough, something needs to be done its getting worst and worst. Absolute farce we've become, NoBlueNoRenew!!

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:52 pm

thomasblue wrote:The main problem with this in my eyes is the knock on effect it will have on the everyday staff who work in the stadium .
Less fans will mean we will need fewer ticket office staff , fewer stewards, fewer catering operatives , fewer programme sellers . The effect this will have on the normal people will be far greater than the effect it will have on Vincent tan himself .

That is why I will renew . I'm not willing to punish hard working people for one man's ignorance .

Fair play I thought I might of guessed some replies on why they would renew but I had to laugh at this it was so corny :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:07 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
thomasblue wrote:The main problem with this in my eyes is the knock on effect it will have on the everyday staff who work in the stadium .
Less fans will mean we will need fewer ticket office staff , fewer stewards, fewer catering operatives , fewer programme sellers . The effect this will have on the normal people will be far greater than the effect it will have on Vincent tan himself .

That is why I will renew . I'm not willing to punish hard working people for one man's ignorance .

Fair play I thought I might of guessed some replies on why they would renew but I had to laugh at this it was so corny :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Maybe the guy does not know tan has already done away with most programme sellers and all the other things hes mentioned that hes worried about :laughing6:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:09 pm

sir ninian wrote:I've been going for over 40 years and it's going to be tough not going next year but it must be done.Red leader is not having anymore of my cash.I'm going to buy a fishing rod and f**k off fishing for a year-or whatever time it takes.Sad state of affairs though,it shouldn't have to be like this. :(

Ive been fishing every sat home game this season bar a couple that i went to at the start of the season and thought f**k this as it was like watching a team i didnt know in a ground id never been to. Weird feeling so knocked it on the head for now :bluescarf:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:09 pm

Completely undecided. I want to see what people think if we start performing well on the pitch and start pushing for promotion.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:36 pm

For this to happen successfully it is going ot take some high profile fans to announce they will not be renewing.

And no I'm not looking at Annis Abrahams to lead the way. The guy has done enough over the years. It will be a refreshing change to see some of the main Trust or supporters club leading the way here.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:09 pm

I already made this decision in the summer that this was my last season unless blue is returned. I am fully backing this campaign and hope true city fans stick together on this. I believe we could get our wish if we stick to this campaign

Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:15 pm

Just bored of the whole football experience now :cry:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:53 pm

I would like to hear if ALL the fans leaders will be supporting this ? Hmmmmm

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:01 pm

paulh_85 wrote:asking completely the wrong question.

Not everyone who doesnt renew is supporting the campaign

I agree. There's been loads of threads on here in recent months well before this particular campaign where people have been saying that they are not renewing for various reasons. A lot of it, I suspect, down to the crap football we have been playing in the last two seasons. Let's be honest, if you are a "Johnny come lately" (and we have a few thousand of those) it is the easiest thing in the world to stand up and declare that you are not going to renew under the moralistic banner of hating the rebrand and supporting the campaign, whereas if you are not really that committed to the City the chances are, with all the shite football we've been forced to watch recently they might not have renewed anyway i.e. this protest campaign is a convenient place to hang your hat. We have a really flakey fan base and I suspect that many won't renew even if we were to return to blue. :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:02 pm

I reckon on the 19:27 we should sing always be blue and all walk out of the stadium, things like this need to be done in my opinion #AlwaysBeBlue

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I would like to hear if ALL the fans leaders will be supporting this ? Hmmmmm

I fully support #NoBlueNoRenew and only intend to renew if the club announce a return to blue. I do think its infair to call people out on this though. Even those who intend to renew could hold fire until the deadline to ensure ticket sales are next to non existent in the initial stage and force the club to take notice.

I truly hope there are enough of us to make this meaningful and shake up the club, but it also needs to be respectful of anyone who wishes to renew or it will just divide us further.

Will it is highly unlikely, the aim of the campaign should be to see us all renewing to see CCFC restored to itself in 2015/16.

Lets keep this campaign respectful and aim for a positive, not a negative outcome!!!

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:12 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I would like to hear if ALL the fans leaders will be supporting this ? Hmmmmm

I fully support #NoBlueNoRenew and only intend to renew if the club announce a return to blue. I do think its infair to call people out on this though. Even those who intend to renew could hold fire until the deadline to ensure ticket sales are next to non existent in the initial stage and force the club to take notice.

I truly hope there are enough of us to make this meaningful and shake up the club, but it also needs to be respectful of anyone who wishes to renew or it will just divide us further.

Will it is highly unlikely, the aim of the campaign should be to see us all renewing to see CCFC restored to itself in 2015/16.

Lets keep this campaign respectful and aim for a positive, not a negative outcome!!!

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:14 pm

:thumbup:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:14 pm

jackroberts94 wrote:I reckon on the 19:27 we should sing always be blue and all walk out of the stadium, things like this need to be done in my opinion #AlwaysBeBlue

anyone willing to do this?? :bluescarf:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:32 pm

I would love to back this campaign but i always leave it up to my 14 year old son nukes. Without the football i doubt id see him very much. I dont live with my son and im seeing him less and less over the past year as it is :cry: Girls and friends comes before dad house now!

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:44 pm

AHERNE wrote:I would love to back this campaign but i always leave it up to my 14 year old son nukes. Without the football i doubt id see him very much. I dont live with my son and im seeing him less and less over the past year as it is :cry: Girls and friends comes before dad house now!

I know the feeling Lee. I live with my Boy but don't see him much :lol: But can't you take him fishing instead ? But seriously I know where you are coming from.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:51 pm

I have pondered this for the last two years and have fallen back to the commaradarie and the footy day out and at the last minute have renewed. I don't intend to renew and hope when the time comes won't give in and continue to support a club that as devalued our importance to its cause. It's going to be hard but for me it as to be done.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:57 pm

The atmosphere in the stadium will be so much better without all of the miserable ones there. :roll:

I want the return to blue, but I love the City of Cardiff and my team too much to turn my back on them under ANY circumstances.

Respect if you don't want to renew. Just show the same respect to those who do want to renew.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:27 pm

why i believe the "no blue no renew" works is that is give our negotiators a mandate. That’s something KCB or BU didn’t have. Polls, noisy fans, walkouts, phone ins and message boards mean nothing without the threat of action that will be taken by a sizable majority that is meaningful especially when the opposition are starring you in the eye to see if you blink.

I don't want it to come to this, but it may have to

Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:35 pm

Bandwagon jumpers. Where was everybody in 2012?!

Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:38 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Bandwagon jumpers. Where was everybody in 2012?!

f**k off. Everyone had already bought their season tickets months before the rebrand was announced.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:43 pm

JonCCFC wrote:

f**k off. Everyone had already bought their season tickets months before the rebrand was announced.

As had I. However, I did not allow that to hinder my non attendance.

Also, no need to be so rude. It''s Christmas. Have some cheer.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:22 pm

It's pretty clear how this poll is going. I know the Club monitor these forums so I hope they are taking a damn hard look at this. 66% not renewing and not including the unsure'is as well. Wake up to the Board and to Tan. We ain't gonna take this lying down any more. And a massive thanks to the person who has started this #NO Blue no renew campaign :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:53 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

As had I. However, I did not allow that to hinder my non attendance.

Also, no need to be so rude. It''s Christmas. Have some cheer.

It's better late than never. You should be happy that our fans are actually doing something about it instead of moaning about it. :thumbup:

Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:04 am

im out whichever way you look at it
this day was due to come to all of us
its a case of weather yoiu stay in and see what happens next or jump out and do something about it
its about having pride and love for the club
stand up and be counted

Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:19 am

If we get promotion again, the campaign will not succeed. If we stay in the championship, I think we can expect crowds to drop dramatically.

I will not be renewing, and fully supporting the campaign

Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:09 am

After 25+ years I will not renew. It's like giving up smoking. Once your mind is set you will do it.

#itstoughbutivehadenough

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:07 am

I will be renewing coz after so many years it is against my nature not to as a City fan as its sort of in the blood plus I support the team & club and NOT the madcap owner in charge and the circus that has become CCFC presently ..... will I take part in any further protests damn right I will . Will things change then we can only hope so .... Tan could have been absolutely great for CCFC instead he has taken and ruined our most defining moment of the past 50 years plus taken away any idea of professionalism this Club had ( which wasn't much tbh but Ridsdale did give us a bit when we left Ninian for the still un named CCS ) .

Cheers to Ridsdale for the Golden Ticket scam and the last 5 years price freeze ...... good job I've been saving up

Bluebirds til we die ................... :bluescarf: :old: :bluescarf: :old: :bluescarf: :old: