NoBlueNoRenew Shirt/Sweater/Hoodie

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby PlayForTheShirt » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:18 pm

Hey all,

Our limited edition NoBlueNoRenew collection is now onsale over at http://www.weplayfortheshirt.com/

Order before Monday 22nd to get yours in time for Christmas :ayatollah:

PlayForTheShirt

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: NoBlueNoRenew Shirt/Sweater/Hoodie

Postby eighty_8 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:25 pm

PlayForTheShirt wrote:Hey all,

Our limited edition NoBlueNoRenew collection is now onsale over at http://www.weplayfortheshirt.com/

Not very happy that you're making money out of this.
We want our Club back and this put's people off.
I know you can do what you like but is it too much to ask you to pull producing?
BLUEBIRDS
eighty_8

Postby Depressed Blue » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:06 pm

The twitter handle in charge of @nobluenorenew said they aren't going to make any t shirts etc

So I don't know ow what this is
Depressed Blue

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:54 pm

PlayForTheShirt,

I like some of your stuff, good designs on the clothing you've posted in the past.

Having said that, I agree with a previous post. You shouldn't be looking to make money out of this, IMO. Especially, as we know, you're not the person who started the campaign.

Of course, some might feel differently.

But my opinion is that this isn't a good idea.

Would rather see people wear blue tops they already have, even if it's just a plain blue top, jumper, coat or hoodie.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby eighty_8 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:18 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:The twitter handle in charge of @nobluenorenew said they aren't going to make any t shirts etc

So I don't know ow what this is

I can confirm that this is NOT me creating the Tees. This is PFTS.
I stated when I started campaign that I do not want anyone making money from it and wouldn't do so myself
BLUEBIRDS
eighty_8

Postby Barry Chuckle » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:36 pm

Poor form.
Barry Chuckle

Postby nubbsy » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:37 pm

PlayForTheShirt wrote:Hey all,

Have some respect and ask people if you can make money from their ideas before you go advertising it. Idiot
nubbsy

Postby paulh_85 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:57 pm

a lot of people having a go at this guy... completely agree but how many others have made a pretty penny out of this predictament? :roll:
paulh_85

Postby bambino1979 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:15 am

It was posted last night on the Facebook page how there would be no backing for money making spins on this. Unless they wanted to make them at cost price to show there support then they should take these down
bambino1979

Postby stentona » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:33 am

Maybe he should donate profits to the campaign ... making banners, advertising, etc

... just a thought :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
stentona

Postby PlayForTheShirt » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:56 am

bambino1979 wrote:It was posted last night on the Facebook page how there would be no backing for money making spins on this. Unless they wanted to make them at cost price to show there support then they should take these down

Thanks for the comments, all. We didn't realise that we were stepping on any toes here, as we'd already seen the slogan on other shirts flying about (I believe from Oner Signs), so being a t shirt company we decided to do our own version.

It's not been our intention to diminish the #NoBlueNoRenew campaign in any way, as PFTS first started from myself as a Cardiff fan unhappy with the red rebrand and being unable to purchase a blue strip for myself and my kid when the rebrand got stuffed down our throat. That first design was our 'We'll Always Be Blue' design, and we've gone on from there.

With that said, we've reduced our prices on the 'No Blue No Renew' items to cover only postage. We're not a massive company and buy in small quantities, hence our unit costs being so high.

For those who've bought so far, we've given a refund on the original price.

All I can say is that, as with the 'We'll Always Be Blue' designs, is that we believed in the message and would rather see folks wearing blue at games than that monstrosity of a red kit. Don't get me started on the white one. I'm sure some may think that ours our no better, but at least people have an option - as well as other great designs from the likes of Oner Signs.

Hope this helps things, and thanks for bringing to our attention.

PFTS
PlayForTheShirt

Postby Kanester » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:09 am

What the hell is the big fuss about? surly people wearing these will just promote the whole thing, no one battered en eye lid when people were making the blue alt kits. I see no problem with this what so ever, its what the guy does for a living.
Kanester

Postby SwampCCFC » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:09 pm

exactly, if people are happy to condone homemade blue shirts, then why not this?

hypocrites.
SwampCCFC

Postby bluemoon » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:40 pm

in support of the cause sell them at cost

and fans will buy them

visual dispute is great but needs to be non profit
bluemoon

Postby PlayForTheShirt » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:46 pm

bluemoon wrote:in support of the cause sell them at cost

and fans will buy them

visual dispute is great but needs to be non profit

They are at cost :bluescarf:
PlayForTheShirt

Postby Luca_Blue » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:28 pm

I don't really see a problem with this, if you want one, buy one, if you don't want one and disagree with the motive behind it, don't buy one. I personally won't be purchasing. Out of curiosity though, having no idea how internet advertising works, did you have to pay some sort of fee to post those pics on this website?
Luca_Blue

Postby bluebird04 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:07 am

Luca_Blue wrote:I don't really see a problem with this, if you want one, buy one, if you don't want one and disagree with the motive behind it, don't buy one. I personally won't be purchasing. Out of curiosity though, having no idea how internet advertising works, did you have to pay some sort of fee to post those pics on this website?

Careful mate, I asked about advertising on here before because I got no idea about internet and Internet adverts, and basically it turned into topic about how I'm someone who has an agenda against the forum and it's runners, even though I said I didn't know about. The internet, even moderators where on about how "some people have an agenda" ect.
bluebird04

Return to General Chat