Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Charlton away

Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:38 pm

Turn the away end blue at Charlton, blue everything. Scarves, balloons and whatever else you got that's blue. Going to turn the away end into a big cloud of blue smoke if smoke bombs come back in time. We'll always be blue, Tan out!!!!

Re: Charlton away

Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:52 am

Having trouble ordering my ticket online for this game.
Keeps saying this...

"Sorry, we could not find this number of seats together. Be advised There may only be single seats available to purchase."

But im only trying to order one...:(

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:10 am

thatsthewaywelikeit wrote:Having trouble ordering my ticket online for this game.
Keeps saying this...

"Sorry, we could not find this number of seats together. Be advised There may only be single seats available to purchase."

Olly, theyve hardly sold any so u should be ok :thumbright: :thumbright:

Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:
thatsthewaywelikeit wrote:Having trouble ordering my ticket online for this game.
Keeps saying this...

Olly, theyve hardly sold any so u should be ok :thumbright: :thumbright:

I thought that was the case. Ive sorted it now :)

Cant see too many making the trip :(

Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:02 pm

DS-BLUEBIRD wrote:Turn the away end blue at Charlton, blue everything. Scarves, balloons and whatever else you got that's blue. Going to turn the away end into a big cloud of blue smoke if smoke bombs come back in time. We'll always be blue, Tan out!!!!

Nice one bro were have you ordered smoke from then and hopefully bring them with you that would be class me and a few friends are going we always start the chants sl probably see you up their pal

Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:51 am

I'll be there hopefully we can hold on for more than 38 seconds this time! :bluescarf: :ayatollah: