Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' DISGRACE ' AS CARDIFF FAN ATTACKS CARDIFF FAN '

Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:30 am

Bigb you can see the divide but you just cant see why can you ? You all obviously support the red as it is worn by you at games. And you cant see why fans are still wearing the blue. Hence the divide. And yes Tan has caused this plus a few others. The one thing I can blame the fans for was not uniting at the begining and stopping this from The start. And we could of. But it was certain fans leaders spouting red or dead which was never true, that I blame as well as Tan for the mess we are now in.
But those so called high profile fans that KEPT QUIET whilst fans were bullied and threatened are now making the most noises after the Bournemouth game because the tide has turned. This is what hurts more than anything that City fans are now the most divided fans in football when we was one of the most tight knitted.

Re: ' DISGRACE ' AS CARDIFF FAN ATTACKS CARDIFF FAN '

Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:08 pm

I actually wear blue and prefer the retro tops
my old man wears red
my son used to wear either but nowadays wears blue cos of the atmosphere and even thought i tell him he will be ok he does not like wearing red now
i do understand but we all have to see that now is the time to unite get us promoted if we are lucky
and then push for tan out