Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: is anyone bothered about the team then ?

Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:34 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Going on 90% of the post on here recently does anyone actually support and want the team on the pitch to do well ??????

Always support the team, dont support the manager but that doesnt effect anything.

You don't like slade? Really? Would never have guessed that! :lol:

Was it something I said :oops:

Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:52 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:Another great thread ransacked by the anti Tan's. You need to realise something, although your point/view is as important as everyone else's we are not all sheep, we can think for ourselves! I'm not jumping on the bandwagon, ill be renewing my season ticket and going to support Cardiff City.

Goodman people I feel are getting to mixed up with the politics of the club rather then supporting the team

I agree with you! I'm really not interested in the politics you could spend all day and night arguing I go for the Crac.

I'm looking forward to Saturday be nice to get back to football .

Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:54 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:Another great thread ransacked by the anti Tan's. You need to realise something, although your point/view is as important as everyone else's we are not all sheep, we can think for ourselves! I'm not jumping on the bandwagon, ill be renewing my season ticket and going to support Cardiff City.

Goodman people I feel are getting to mixed up with the politics of the club rather then supporting the team

I agree with you! I'm really not interested in the politics you could spend all day and night arguing I go for the Crac.

I'm looking forward to Saturday be nice to get back to football .

Back to winning ways ,I didn't think we would go to Bournemouth and beat them but I think we can turn anyone in this league at home

Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:55 pm

2-1 WIN for me c'mon city!

Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:01 pm

Clearly all fans want Cardiff to do well but unfortunately, like many I think that the team and the club are going backwards.

All the off field politics does not help at all but lets be fair, there are some on here who will back Slade whatever happens, even if we had a couple of relegations on the trot. I can honestly say that our recent performances have been the worse that i have seen for at least 5/6 years. the football is dire. No pace, no closing down, side ways passing, players out of position, ignoring quality. It is an absolute shambles.

Why does anyone want to pay good money for dreadful performances?

Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:07 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:A few wins and we will be back into it.

I think we can go up through the play offs

I don't but only because I don't think we'll be able to run a consistent results together. I think we may win a few but there's always a bad perofmance around the corner. That was key to Malky's team winning promotion, it wasn't pretty but after about October, the way the team played got results consistently.

Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:11 pm

Stavross wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:A few wins and we will be back into it.

I think we can go up through the play offs

I don't but only because I don't think we'll be able to run a consistent results together. I think we may win a few but there's always a bad perofmance around the corner. That was key to Malky's team winning promotion, it wasn't pretty but after about October, the way the team played got results consistently.

home results will be key

Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:20 pm

SwampCCFC wrote:if we had been top 6 all season, then the rebrand would not have been such an issue. at worst it would have been a few moans after each loss but not much.

if we had been running away with the league, then it would have been even less of an issue.

personally, i want us to do as well as possible. there is the view that a poor season will see off tans appointment in russell slade, and make tan more likely to sell. in my view, if we get promoted (long shot i know), he'll sell there and then, so on that basis we might as well hope the team does as well as possible.

You maybe right, however the last time we got promoted, Tan insisted it was because we were in his lucky Red :lol: So, promotion again would probably be down to the Red in his little mind, justified and probably make him stick around even longer :thumbup:

Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:20 pm

wez1927 wrote:

You should be the last person judging people supporting the team when you have got yourself a ban.

Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:25 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:2-1 WIN for me c'mon city!

I'm so confident in that result...

:thumbup:

Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:38 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

You should be the last person judging people supporting the team when you have got yourself a ban.

Are you on meds ?

Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:44 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Are you on meds ?

Who?

Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:52 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Are you on meds ?

Who?

You, Wez is not being judgemental just making a point about people getting mixed up with the politics, nothing wrong with that??

Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Are you on meds ?

Who?

You, Wez is not being judgemental just making a point about people getting mixed up with the politics, nothing wrong with that??

I say he is. Besides you can get mixed up with the politics and support the team which is more than he is doing.

Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:16 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Are you on meds ?

Who?

I say he is. Besides you can get mixed up with the politics and support the team which is more than he is doing.

Do you support the team now or not ?

Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:23 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Are you on meds ?

Who?

I go to games Wez.

Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:35 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Are you on meds ?

Who?

I go to games Wez.

Well thats bloomin marvellous :thumbup:

Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:36 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Are you on meds ?

Who?

I go to games Wez.

so you do support the team on the pitch or you now bothered which this topic is about ?

Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:44 pm

If you went to the games Wez you would witness everyone there gets behind the team when the whistle blows.

Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:If you went to the games Wez you would witness everyone there gets behind the team when the whistle blows.

Listening to most post on here no one does ?

Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:55 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:If you went to the games Wez you would witness everyone there gets behind the team when the whistle blows.

Listening to most post on here no one does ?

I hate the red Wez. Hate seeing the team come out inn it. However when the whistle blows that goes into oblivion for 90 minutes. After that its immediately back to hating the red.

Politics and all are all forgotten when the whistle blows. You will see that when you finally turn up for a game.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:07 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Can't lie to you Wez I couldn't give a fook.

If you don't care about the team, I can understand why you don't go to support them anymore. A little surprised that you bother with the forum though if you are not that interested. Incidentally, I found it hard to pick out the bluebird on the badge from the 1927 cup final photos. which is surprising since you suggest we have always had it.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:10 pm

Colourblind wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Can't lie to you Wez I couldn't give a fook.

If you don't care about the team, I can understand why you don't go to support them anymore. A little surprised that you bother with the forum though if you are not that interested. Incidentally, I found it hard to pick out the bluebird on the badge from the 1927 cup final photos. which is surprising since you suggest we have always had it.

That's because no football team had a badge back then. The only time a football team had a badge back then was if they got to a cup final.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Thanks for that. Just shows that you learn something every day.