Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tossers on the road!

Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:25 pm

A bloody car today by the prison obviously didnt know where he was going. He pulled up suddenly in front of me in the middle of the lights without indicating on the chevrons then randomly pulled off! He drove in the right hand lane after that then turned left! You couldn't make it up!

If I get a ticket for being stopped on the chevrons on a red light I will be bloody livid! :evil:

Re: Tossers on the road!

Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:32 pm

I'm sure they didn't mean to upset you. Maybe they were visitors to Cardiff and were lost. We all know what it's like driving round a City you're not used to.
On the point of a possible fine, if the other drivers action caused you to end up in a yellow box the cameras would see it do it's unlikely they would take any action.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:15 pm

It seems to me as if driving is getting worse around Cardiff. People can't even follow the marking around roundabouts. The one by Cardiff Bay Asda is a free for all

Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:52 pm

People driving slow because they are shit at driving and scared so they are being safe. Then not indicating making the roads more dangerous.

Is indicating uncool or something?

And people flying off a road about accelerating rapidly, overtsking me.Then going a normal speed further down the road and I just go past them?.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:54 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:People driving slow because they are shit at driving and scared so they are being safe. Then not indicating making the roads more dangerous.

Is indicating uncool or something?

And people flying off a road about accelerating rapidly, overtsking me.Then going a normal speed further down the road and I just go past them?.

I was driving a van yesterday which had a limiter of 65pmh and the amount of cars I was taking over on the M4 was frightening. Slow driving causes traffic congestion yet it never seems to get punished

Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:58 pm

It amazes me that people don't know there cars have indicators lol.

Don't even get me started on people on bikes.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:47 pm

Taxi's are the worst f"""""g nightmares followed by bike riders with no lights and going straight through red lights.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:12 am

I've been driving over 13yrs no points, and never had an accident.. I must be a good driver :laughing6:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:18 am

You just have to accept that not everyone is a decent driver. Have a bit of patience.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:45 pm

Cant beat a bit of road rage now and again :laughing6:

Lets be honest i think it be quite amussing you having a ticket after letting your anger out on here :lol:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:22 pm

Look at this dick driving round the wrong way of a roundabout by rover way!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Then a couple of days later I saw this guy driving down manor way with a cat on his lap!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:29 pm

do you often take photos behind the wheel of a car? :roll: :lol:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:31 pm

Was waiting for someone to say that, the passenger in my car took them :)

Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:38 pm

Mikey27 wrote:Was waiting for someone to say that, the passenger in my car took them :)

no they didnt :lol:

you can clearly see they were taken from the right hand side of the car.... theres even an empty seat in the second one ffs! :lol:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:58 pm

And worse than that... At least put them on here straight so we don't all pull a muscle trying to view them :lol:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:45 pm

Anyone else just think there's far too many traffic lights in Cardiff ? The lights at Callaghan Sq area just don't sync at all, green then ten yards forward its red so you don't go anywhere!!!!

Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Here are a few very common things that I see everyday.

Why do so many people indicate right when going straight on at roundabouts?

Why do so many people not indicate in car parks?

Why do so many people think its ok to overtake or even undertake in tunnels?

Why do so many people risk life and limb to overtake as many cars as possible rather than getting in their correct lane in plenty of time?

Why do so many people ignore people trying to turn across their lane and carry on allowing the opposite side of the road to get blocked?

Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:39 am

The answer is to buy an ex-MOD Chieftain Tank and drive that around. Those you can't shoot with the 120mm, simply roll over them.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:32 am

Mikey27 wrote:Was waiting for someone to say that, the passenger in my car took them :)

So does your Passengers always have there camera at the ready to take photos of these indiscretions. Plus how do we not know the guy with a pussy in his lap :lol: wasn't parked up ? Or is he a Pussy snatcher ?

Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:48 am

The turn off coming from the M4 onto the roundabout is awful.

People just go right to the end and cut in.