Replica Kits for Christmas

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Gavin » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:32 pm

I've been checking online sporadically this season and I just can't believe that I still can't order my son's a couple of kits for Christmas (I know, shame on me) I was hoping to buy the blue full kit and GK full kit for when's they go football training.

It's just before Christmas and I STILL can't order the bloody things, no shorts available and no dates when they are going to be ready are available.

I'm not sure whether they can't be picked up in one of the stores, and besides I'm out of the country atm so Online shopping is my only option.

What an absolute joke these details have been, fair play to trying to empower a local supplier but what a catastrophic failure it's been.

I've just order them a couple of 'Serie A' and 'La Liga' kits instead, nice, easy and cheap via sports direct.

:twisted:
Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it.
Gavin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Replica Kits for Christmas

Postby thomasblue » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:21 pm

The club shop have the blue children's kits in stock . I bought the blue 12-18months on Monday full kit £30 .
thomasblue

Postby JonCCFC » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:37 pm

The two club shops always have them on sale, but the online site has always been a shambles.
JonCCFC

Postby Gavin » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:07 pm

My kids are 10 and 6, shorts are available that size in store?
Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it.
Gavin

Postby Depressed Blue » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:24 pm

You see start up companies with a more professional set up.

Total shit. They can't even change the font of the main headline. Which is in its default font.
Depressed Blue

Postby Xcasual » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:24 pm

Phoned today for my nephew (10) , no blue kit only the tops ! They don't know when they're coming in :roll:
Xcasual

Postby PhilStantShoot2Kill » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:17 pm

Tried today without success, no idea when they will be available in the sizes I need. Red is out of the question - I'd rather buy a dose of Ebola than that shit.

Is there ANY department of this club that has a clue what they are doing.?

As a test of the water to see if this was a widespread issue with club shops, I called a few clubs from championship and a few premiership clubs and guess what?

All six clubs I called had every size of home And away kits AND goalkeeper kit AND training shirt. Many were also offering a black Friday (please don't be offended Vincent Tan - I'm not being racist) offer with up to 25% off if I ordered today. ALL also tried to upsell me shirt printing - again more revenue for the club. We don't even have the kits to print on.

We are miles and miles behind as a club in every area right now. Its embarrassing.

Somebody sort it out for f**k sake. Absolute joke
PhilStantShoot2Kill

Postby Blueboys1927 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:00 pm

League 2 clubs are far more professional than we are, pathetic really. Every PL club send their fans full colour brochures prior to Christmas crammed with merchandise, I bet a lot of championship clubs do to, what so we do for our supporters, sweet FA :lol: :lol: :lol:
Blueboys1927

Postby Nuclearblue » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:44 pm

Get him the trust shirts Chief
Nuclearblue

Return to General Chat