Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

On course for promotion

Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:47 pm

Sorry in advance for the positive post but a nice simple win Saturday would see the bluebirds returning 16 points from 8 games under slade. This is promotion form, it's a shame we need to make up the points from ogs time in charge. Keep the faith

Re: On course for promotion

Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:55 pm

I thought you were being very optimistic but looking at it, even if we average 2 points a game from now until the end of the season it gets us to 82 points and that would get us either in or close to the autos. It's tough but very doable.

Having seen that it's even more frustrating the mess that OGS made of the start, otherwise things could be looking very rosey right now.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:18 pm

piledriver64 wrote:I thought you were being very optimistic but looking at it, even if we average 2 points a game from now until the end of the season it gets us to 82 points and that would get us either in or close to the autos. It's tough but very doable.

Having seen that it's even more frustrating the mess that OGS made of the start, otherwise things could be looking very rosey right now.

I am being optimistic and potentially kidding myself but a team that is supposedly playing bad is getting points on the board, when we start playing well look out!

Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:23 pm

Stringfellow wrote:Sorry in advance for the positive post but a nice simple win Saturday would see the bluebirds returning 16 points from 8 games under slade. This is promotion form, it's a shame we need to make up the points from ogs time in charge. Keep the faith

If they can win at Watford,which they should,then we can start thinking of the play offs :thumbright:

Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:30 pm

Based on the last 8 games - we are 8th on current form ;)

Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:01 pm

Russle has steadied the ship, it hasn't been pretty and not everyone has been happy about certain things. Players dropped and style of play in particular but fact of the matter is we're picking up points, hopefully performances will pick up but I don't think they will any time soon not till after Christmas anyway.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:33 am

I'm hopeful I'll be getting Megan fox for Christmas. At least I have more chance than us getting promotion.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:Sorry in advance for the positive post but a nice simple win Saturday would see the bluebirds returning 16 points from 8 games under slade. This is promotion form, it's a shame we need to make up the points from ogs time in charge. Keep the faith

If they can win at Watford,which they should,then we can start thinking of the play offs :thumbright:

It's game on...

Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:16 pm

6 points off top lol most of the season been Shit I can see us going on a great run now

Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:47 pm

wez1927 wrote:6 points off top lol most of the season been Shit I can see us going on a great run now

I never look at top, 5 points off second! Above the best team in the division Norwich who were going to run away with it!!! Above forest who were such a hard team to beat, throw in wolves as the dark horses who are in total free fall!