Got a feeling we are going to win sat!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby MagsMerfaBLUE » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:55 pm

I think our boys will be up for this one.
3-1 whitts (pen) noone and jones.
Then beat Rotherham and we will be in play off places and then hopefully some of this whinging and negativity will dissapear.
come on lads we need to stick together. Now more than ever. :bluescarf:
MagsMerfaBLUE

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Got a feeling we are going to win sat!

Postby Stringfellow » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:14 pm

MagsMerfaBLUE wrote:I think our boys will be up for this one.
Then beat Rotherham and we will be in play off places and then hopefully some of this whinging and negativity will dissapear.

3-0 city
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Postby JamesC » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:27 pm

2-1 City

Whitts and Macheda - second half goals after conceding in the first half :ayatollah:
GrangeEndStar on David Marshall wrote:World class keeper. I imagine that even when he goes for a shit, he often ends up with a clean-sheet.
JamesC

Postby castle view blu » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:18 pm

4-0 Watford
castle view blu

Postby Bakedalasker » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:45 pm

MagsMerfaBLUE wrote:I think our boys will be up for this one.

Really hope your right. It will make a pleasant surprise.
Bakedalasker

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:25 pm

Cardiff go to Vicarage Road on Saturday as we look to get our away form going against a Watford side we'll be hoping to be challenging with for Championship promotion at the end of the season.

Watford's former Tottenham Hotspur goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes is doubtful with tendonitis so Jonathan Bond stands by. Almen Abdi returns after a shoulder injury so could plat a part but Gabriel Tamas is still out with a cruciate injury.

The same side that beat Reading last week could be named by Russell Slade again as he seeks a first away win as our manager and we look for a first away win of the season, meaning Bruno Manga and Fabio could sit out again with Ben Turner and Matt Connolly favoured.

Last time we met was at Vicarage Road in a Championship game that ended without a goal last year but positively we're unbeaten in the last five meetings we've had going back almost four years.

Another draw would be acceptable, defeat would make it five draws and five defeats away from the Cardiff City Stadium and if we really want to make a play off bid then we don't really want to lose again.

I've got this feeling that we could win though, I've often been known to be wrong though!

Read more: http://www.cardiff.vitalfootball.co.uk/ ... z3KOuNOJ3q
TopCat CCFC

Postby GLASCOEDBLUE » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:36 pm

Win, lose or draw, the only positive for the next 2 away games is that we will be playing in blue. :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:
LIFE'S NEVER DULL FOLLOWING THE BLUEBIRDS
GLASCOEDBLUE

Return to General Chat