Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vydra and Troy Deeney

Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:45 pm

If these 2 are up front as expected, we have to play Manga and Turner otherwise we are stuffed. Morrisson is too slow and switches off. We MUST play 451 stay solid but break quickly.

Marshall

Connolly
Manga
Turner
Brayford

Noone
Adeyemi
Gunner
Witts

Pilkington

Le Fondre

Playing Jones up front will be no good as he will not run enough, their defenders will have the ball constantly and be attacking us continuously. Flood the midfield, keep the ball and play to feet. It's not rocket science!!! :ayatollah:

Re: Vydra and Troy Deeney

Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:56 pm

Pilkington...

LeFondre :o

Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:43 pm

13/21points under Slade = stability. Yes - a point at Watford would be good followed by a home win against Rotherham. :bluescarf:

Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:28 am

Brezza wrote:If these 2 are up front as expected, we have to play Manga and Turner otherwise we are stuffed. Morrisson is too slow and switches off. We MUST play 451 stay solid but break quickly.

Marshall

Connolly
Manga
Turner
Brayford

Noone
Adeyemi
Gunner
Witts

Pilkington

Le Fondre

Playing Jones up front will be no good as he will not run enough, their defenders will have the ball constantly and be attacking us continuously. Flood the midfield, keep the ball and play to feet. It's not rocket science!!! :ayatollah:

pilkington in the hole? Wtf?? We got at least 3 players better than him in that position who actually are used to playing there...

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:11 am

That was a typo error on my part. Pilkington not in the whole but in a conventional 5 man midfield and out on the right with Noone on the left so that he can get to the byline and not cut inside.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:31 am

Must be 4-5-1 but surely Jones ( top scorer & wins everything in the air) has to play up front with perhaps Ravel Morrison just behind.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:41 am

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Must be 4-5-1 but surely Jones ( top scorer & wins everything in the air) has to play up front with perhaps Ravel Morrison just behind.

I've been wanting this all season for these tough aways. Jones up front and morrison behind. However slade and his cronies are fecking clueless to real talent and morrison will probably be watching jeff stelling in his living room Saturday.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:41 am

Break quickly......how on earth are we going to do that with the players we have?

Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:28 am

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:
bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Must be 4-5-1 but surely Jones ( top scorer & wins everything in the air) has to play up front with perhaps Ravel Morrison just behind.

I've been wanting this all season for these tough aways. Jones up front and morrison behind. However slade and his cronies are fecking clueless to real talent and morrison will probably be watching jeff stelling in his living room Saturday.

If he goes with Macheda and leaves out Ravel, I really do despair. I wouldn't start with Fabio even though we haven't got a decent defensive left back on our books. But I'd bring him back for the next home match.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:14 pm

Daehli in the hole for ALF
Jones for macheda

simples - 451

Fabio to start- we got a 5 man midfield

Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:24 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Daehli in the hole for ALF
Jones for macheda

simples - 451

I'd definitely go for this but would probably prefer to use Ravel while we have him as I think he is a better player at this moment in time.
Come January, I would look at using Daehli there.

Saying that I expect Slade will go with his usual 4-4-2 with Macheda & Le Fondre.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:31 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:Daehli in the hole for ALF
Jones for macheda

simples - 451

I'd definitely go for this but would probably prefer to use Ravel while we have him as I think he is a better player at this moment in time.
Come January, I would look at using Daehli there.

Saying that I expect Slade will go with his usual 4-4-2 with Macheda & Le Fondre.

The problem with this thinking is that I don't think we can expect to see matts hang around forever if he is always 2 or 3rd choice. He will be out the door with ravel in January if that happens imao.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:44 pm

manga is injured ffs keep up at the back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Well done defence clean sheet away to Watford, great job :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And Jones and Alf of course for combining to score at the other end :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:21 pm

Bluebina wrote:Well done defence clean sheet away to Watford, great job :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And Jones and Alf of course for combining to score at the other end :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

First time this season Watford have failed to score at home.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:34 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Bluebina wrote:Well done defence clean sheet away to Watford, great job :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

First time this season Watford have failed to score at home.

2.5 goals per game they have scored. :thumbup:

Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:01 pm

So stuffed.

Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:10 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:So stuffed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:13 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:So stuffed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :bluescarf: :thumbup:

We usually let players who don't score usually like Soldado and Bendtner.