Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Watford Fans View on Cardiff City etc '

Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:43 pm

Cardiff City... Behind Enemy Lines: Watford fan on how the Hornets will sting the Bluebirds

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=150716 :thumbright:

Thursday Nov 27, 2014
By -->
Jerry Ladell of East Anglia Horns supporters' group says Watford can add to Cardiff City's travel sickness

Cardiff travel to Vicarage Road on Saturday to face Watford who have lost their last three games and only won one in their last six. So they’ll be looking to turn thing around against Russell Slade’s men and get back into the play-off places.

Meanwhile, the Bluebirds will look to push on after a 2-1 win over Reading last time out. A win on Saturday would put Cardiff level on points with their opponents.

What happened in the 2-1 defeat against Derby?
I was at the Derby game. We tried to do something different, but it didn’t work out. But at least manager Slavisa Jokanovic tried to change things and do something different.

Who should we look out for?
Gianni Munari in the midfield. He’s a beast and his speed is something to behold. He’s been really good for us this season.

Watford's Gianni MunariWatford's Gianni Munari
What are you expecting from the match?
For us, it’s a win. I think it’s going to be a good open game. I think we’ll bring the game to you. Cardiff have been doing OK, your results have been picking up recently, so it won’t be easy.

Are you hopeful of promotion?
Well, the club said anything but first is a failure, but I’m not sure about that. Personally, I would love an automatic promotion. I don’t think a top-six finish is a certain, but hopefully we’ll get promoted.

Do you think Cardiff’s chances are good?
I think so. If you start to get some good results then you should be up there. But you’ve had some managerial problems this year, like us, which doesn’t help.

What’s your best game this season?
Sheffield Wednesday away. We won 3-0 and we just took them apart. If we play like that that every week we’ll go up.

So, a prediction?
3-1 to Watford. Vydra will get two and Deeney will get the other for us.

Re: ' Watford Fans View on Cardiff City etc '

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Have always like vydra, was decent a few years ago at Watford! Will need to be on our toes