Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Russell Slade Without a Doubt & Vincent Tan '

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:15 pm

' Russell Slade Without a Doubt & Vincent Tan '

So we can clear this up.

Without a doubt I believe and have been told all the tactics/picking of the teams on match days are all down to Russell Slade,Scott Young and Danny Gabbidon. :thumbright:

So if we do well praise these 3,if we fail blame these 3 :lol: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

As to brining in players this January,the 4 coming in have all been chosen by Russell Slade.

' Vincent Tan'
As to which players have to leave in January,I believe and have been told Vincent Tan is def involved in that.

Just so you know,the media are asking Slade tomorrow who is responsible regarding the Cala incidents.

Funny though, Guerra still trains with the first team and is not in the main squad, he is not disruptive :thumbright:

We do need a leader out there ASAP :thumbright: :thumbright:

Re: ' Russell Slade Without a Doubt & Vincent Tan '

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:19 pm

Which is fair enough, trying to reduce our wage bill!

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:42 pm

dont have an issue with Tan having involvement in that side of things. For anyone trying to claim he's picking the team is just stupid

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:51 pm

paulh_85 wrote:dont have an issue with Tan having involvement in that side of things. For anyone trying to claim he's picking the team is just stupid

Most owners have some sort of say in players coming/leaving after all its their money most of time!

Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:14 pm

I've always know that tan doesn't pick the team

Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:18 pm

wez1927 wrote:I've always know that tan doesn't pick the team

Wez, I was told the Bournemouth home game he def had a hand in that.

Other than that since Slade took charge the picking of the team so far has been Slade and his coaches.

As to getting rid of players,Tan is having a big say.

Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Other than that since Slade took charge the picking of the team so far has been Slade and his coaches.

Annis if what you say is true the players leaving cannot be in Slade's plans either! Rightly or wrongly Slade stands and falls on these decisions! Tan has the right to have input on cutting squad as we've complained enough about overspending, maybe its for the good of club in the long term? Time will tell. :thumbup:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:29 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis if what you say is true the players leaving cannot be in Slade's plans either! Rightly or wrongly Slade stands and falls on these decisions! Tan has the right to have input on cutting squad as we've complained enough about overspending, maybe its for the good of club in the long term? Time will tell. :thumbup:

Allan.
Some yes and some Slade had no choice on.
Nearly 5 years later Tan, after 6 CEO'S/4 Managers, Debts risen under him from £30mill to £170mill :shock: , a club divided,a club stripped of its identity,a club with crowds getting less and less,crowds less than before Tan arrived,back where started and Tan Now finally decides to run our club more professionally, you could not make it up :lol: :lol: :bluescarf:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Allan.
Nearly 5 years later Tan, after 6 CEO'S/4 Managers, Debts risen under him from £30mill to £170mill :shock: , a club divided,a club stripped of its identity,a club with crowds getting less and less,crowds less than before Tan arrived,back where started and Tan Now finally decides to run our club more professionally, you could not make it up :lol: :lol: :bluescarf:

Maybe not Annis, but in fairness lots clubs run as bad as us over the years, and continue to do so! Despite reservations I dont for one minute think we will be worse off than when he came after tan leaves! :thumbup:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:43 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Allan.

Maybe not Annis, but in fairness lots clubs run as bad as us over the years, and continue to do so! Despite reservations I dont for one minute think we will be worse off than when he came after tan leaves! :thumbup:

who else has racked up that kind of debt so quickly in recent history Allan ?

Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:53 pm

ThomasC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Allan.

What's that got to do with what I posted? I said badly run Bpool,Bolton, ptsmouth, Blackburn! Ect ect all badly run, in case Bolton as much debt as us with no backer! Bpool say no more!! Pmouth mmmm get my drift? :thumbup:
And don't believe tan will leave us worse of financially before he came! :thumbup:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:11 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Allan.

What's that got to do with what I posted? I said badly run Bpool,Bolton, ptsmouth, Blackburn! Ect ect all badly run, in case Bolton as much debt as us with no backer! Bpool say no more!! Pmouth mmmm get my drift? :thumbup:
And don't believe tan will leave us worse of financially before he came! :thumbup:

Blackpool don't spend money as the Chairman is one of the tightest in all the leagues, is ruining the club due to insufficient funding :thumbup:

Bolton, yes, they kept PL wages in the Championship too long...racked up a pile of debt :thumbup:

Portsmouth some consider was crooked than actual bad ownership ;) Harry & Mandaric knew what they were doing some suggest

I would prefer Venky's 10 times more than Vince as at least they are just naive, and had no initial intention to insult the club's fanbase :thumbright:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:25 pm

ThomasC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Allan.

If Tan does leave us worse off when he leaves compared to when he arrived, we could be in a spot of bother, as we were on the verge of going out of business until he was persuaded to step in.

Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:44 pm

ThomasC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Allan.

Blackpool don't spend money as the Chairman is one of the tightest in all the leagues, is ruining the club due to insufficient funding :thumbup:

Bolton, yes, they kept PL wages in the Championship too long...racked up a pile of debt :thumbup:

Portsmouth some consider was crooked than actual bad ownership ;) Harry & Mandaric knew what they were doing some suggest

I would prefer Venky's 10 times more than Vince as at least they are just naive, and had no initial intention to insult the club's fanbase :thumbright:

I rest my case! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:48 pm

Lets have some Honesty here Allan :thumbright:

Tan has not run this club like a proper business or professional at all, I rem many saying great to see a real professional team of people now working at our club, 6 CEO'S later and under Tans leadership were £170mill in debt and still rising :shock: :shock:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

tan is no different to any other chairman/owner of course hes going to have a say of players coming and going its his money ,I do feel people love to shit stir and its the old saying of Chinese whispers ,I don't think we are in as much as 170 million if debt anymore either

Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:51 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

tan is no different to any other chairman/owner of course hes going to have a say of players coming and going its his money ,I do feel people love to shit stir and its the old saying of Chinese whispers ,I don't think we are in as much as 170 million if debt anymore either

Wez, Tans own words, he has put £170million in and it is all lent to us.

Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Lets have some Honesty here Allan :thumbright:

Tan has not run this club like a proper business or professional at all, I rem many saying great to see a real professional team of people now working at our club, 6 CEO'S later and under Tans leadership were £170mill in debt and still rising :shock: :shock:

last accounts showed we were 119 m of debt ,last season we made a profit also this season we will ,how did you get the 170 million figure ? Did someone also tell you this ?

Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:53 pm

Tan has not run this club like a proper business or professionally I rem many saying great to see a real professional team of people now working at our club, 6 CEO'S later and under Tans leadership were £170mill in debt and still rising :shock: :shock:

Annis I have never said he has run it properly! He runs it his way end of story , but he is not the fool portrayed on here? Far from it thats why I believe we won't be worse off when he leaves! :thumbup:
And I am only offering different perspectives from the slightly biased people on here! :laughing6:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:56 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Tan has not run this club like a proper business or professionally I rem many saying great to see a real professional team of people now working at our club, 6 CEO'S later and under Tans leadership were £170mill in debt and still rising :shock: :shock:

Annis I have never said he has run it properly! He runs it his way end of story , but he is not the fool portrayed on here? Far from it thats why I believe we won't be worse off when he leaves! :thumbup:

Allan, Tan Away from football is without doubt not a fool, in fact a man to be admired and respected. :thumbright:
But hes fucked my club and I cant forgive him :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:59 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/card ... on-6497122. ,last set of accounts ,the club said they will make a profit for the prem season ,also with parachute payments and players sales this season we will make a profit , I can't see where the 50 million jump will come from ?

Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:01 pm

wez1927 wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/cardiff-city-debt-reaches-118million-6497122. ,last set of accounts ,the club said they will make a profit for the prem season ,also with parachute payments and players sales this season we will make a profit , I can't see where the 50 million jump will come from ?

Wez, Tan himself says he has put £170 million in to City and it is only lent to our club.

Just wait for the day when he leaves,lets see the state were in then.

Still waiting for Debt to equity,hold on another excuse.

Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Allan, Tan Away from football is without doubt not a fool, in fact a man to be admired and respected. :thumbright:
But hes fucked my club and I cant forgive him :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Won't argue there Annis, lucky I don't have same perspective or I be in loony bin where used to work! :laughing6: going back to businessman that's why I believe we will be ok (WHEN) he leaves, call it blind faith but must be positive. :bluescarf:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:03 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Won't argue there Annis, lucky I don't have same perspective or I be in loony bin where used to work! :laughing6: going back to businessman that's why I believe we will be ok (WHEN) he leaves, call it blind faith but must be positive. :bluescarf:

:lol:

I hope your right Allan and I am totally wrong :thumbright: :thumbright:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

:lol:

I hope your right Allan and I am totally wrong :thumbright: :thumbright:

Well as I see it he does not want lose more than he as to! And on that basis he will have a plan to get out if city! but not leaving us worse off than when he came due to not wanting to lose face. :thumbup:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' Russell Slade Without a Doubt & Vincent Tan '

So we can clear this up.

Without a doubt I believe and have been told all the tactics/picking of the teams on match days are all down to Russell Slade,Scott Young and Danny Gabbidon. :thumbright:

So if we do well praise these 3,if we fail blame these 3 :lol: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

As to brining in players this January,the 4 coming in have all been chosen by Russell Slade.

' Vincent Tan'
As to which players have to leave in January,I believe and have been told Vincent Tan is def involved in that.

Just so you know,the media are asking Slade tomorrow who is responsible regarding the Cala incidents.

Funny though, Guerra still trains with the first team and is not in the main squad, he is not disruptive :thumbright:

Have you been told about the attitude of certain players around the time Ole left???

I believe that some of the players leaving won't be due to their ability, it's pretty obvious really.

Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:46 pm

Bluebina wrote:

So we can clear this up.

' Vincent Tan'

Have you been told about the attitude of certain players around the time Ole left???

I believe that some of the players leaving won't be due to their ability, it's pretty obvious really.

There are players with bad attitudes at every club, but Daehli & Guerra have not bad attitudes in my opinion and what I hear. :thumbright:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

So we can clear this up.

' Vincent Tan'

There are players with bad attitudes at every club, but Daehli & Guerra have not bad attitudes in my opinion and what I hear. :thumbright:

how do you know what guerra s attitudes like annis in training etc ?

Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

So we can clear this up.

' Vincent Tan'

I think Deahli has a great attitude, he's just unlucky he doesn't fit into the new team and is a little bit lightweight for the Championship, there is time for him, I don't think he is one of the definates they would prefer to go, of course, we may get a big offer and he may have to if he doesn't fit our team.

Guerra looks a class striker, there must be a reason why three Mangement teams haven't selected him over Macheda or Le fondre?? It seems a bit like the Swansea situation last season to me, where the team is not all together, they made changes which seems to have improved them, we are doing the same, and for good reason probably........

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:08 pm

hey guys annis knows fu..all ;)
makes things up all the time
quote we were only 30 mill in debt when tan took over
if you believe the board your really stupid
tan may have put 170 mill in or not
but how much came in from sales of mutch caulker and and co
how much came in from finishing bottom of prem league
how much parachute payment this season
annis has chastised tan for the last three years for everything hes done just because of the re brand :lol:
moans about debt but wants better players
moans about wages and doesn't want players to be let go
tan is now trying to get our club living within its means but that's still wrong if you believe annis :bluescarf:
im fed up of this anti tan board one sided oppinions only its gone too far for me time to give the negativity a rest :old: