Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Russell Slade Without a Doubt & Vincent Tan '

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:12 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:hey guys annis knows fu..all ;)
makes things up all the time
quote we were only 30 mill in debt when tan took over
if you believe the board your really stupid
tan may have put 170 mill in or not
but how much came in from sales of mutch caulker and and co
how much came in from finishing bottom of prem league
how much parachute payment this season
annis has chastised tan for the last three years for everything hes done just because of the re brand :lol:
moans about debt but wants better players
moans about wages and doesn't want players to be let go
tan is now trying to get our club living within its means but that's still wrong if you believe annis :bluescarf:
im fed up of this anti tan board one sided oppinions only its gone too far for me time to give the negativity a rest :old:

Vinny, I know more than you'll ever know :thumbright: You still believe in Ole :lol: and still cry about him aaaggghhh
U also still believe he would of taken us back up :lol:

Plus,Vinny, u love your Uncle Tan :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

SO 5 YRS LATER AFTER 6 CEO'S & 4 MANAGERS/DIVIDED CLUB.DEBT OUT OF CONTROL/FANS DESERTING IN THEIR THOUSANDS, BACK WHERE WE STARTED, SO NOW TAN DECIDES TO COST CUT :lol: :lol:
VINNY U TALK CRAP LIKE YOUR UNCLE TAN :lol: :lol: :lol:

I AM PROUD TO SAY I AM ANTI-TAN :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: BUT HONEST WITH IT :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
annis has chastised tan for the last three years for everything hes done just because of the re brand :lol:
tan is now trying to get our club living within its means but that's still wrong if you believe annis :bluescarf:
im fed up of this anti tan board one sided oppinions only its gone too far for me time to give the negativity a rest :old:

Vinny, I know more than you'll ever know :thumbright: You still believe in Ole :lol: and still cry about him aaaggghhh
U also still believe he would of taken us back up :lol:

Plus,Vinny, u love your Uncle Tan :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

SO 5 YRS LATER AFTER 6 CEO'S & 4 MANAGERS/DIVIDED CLUB.DEBT OUT OF CONTROL/FANS DESERTING IN THEIR THOUSANDS, BACK WHERE WE STARTED, SO NOW TAN DECIDES TO COST CUT :lol: :lol:

I AM PROUD TO SAY I AM ANTI-TAN :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: BUT HONEST WITH IT :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

I thought it was common knowledge that the club had debts far less than we have today.

The chairman and owner have admitted that Tan has invested £170m :o

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Fans deserting in there thousands I dont think so bit of scare mongering

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:25 pm

bluestar wrote:Fans deserting in there thousands I dont think so bit of scare mongering

So how come 4,500 season ticket holders were missing Friday night?

Plus how come our away support & home support is well down from the last few years?

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:27 pm

Perhaps family commitments or in belgrade watching football

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Last I heard bournmouth was sold out

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:35 pm

bluestar wrote:Perhaps family commitments or in belgrade watching football

But No family Commitments previous years?

I'm honest about it and said I dont care now when I miss,thats how I feel nowadays.

Done my time following City,they dont mean as much to me anymore,thanks to all this rebrand & circus.
I go when I'm here, yes I miss about 8 games a season nowadays,but I dont care :thumbright:
I dont desert due to results :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I will be going to Belgrade again :thumbright:

I will go away with my family when I want :thumbright: :thumbright:

You go to every game do you?

And have done since you were 7 years old?

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:36 pm

bluestar wrote:Last I heard bournmouth was sold out

Bournemouth is new to many City fans,not like we have 1,000's of tickets.
Ive been there 7 times,but still going again,because it suits me :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:46 pm

Going down since 72 dont miss any home games just want my team to be the best they can without socalled fans wanting cardiff back in league 2 seen to much of that lot

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:46 pm

seems some just have the rebrand issues clouding their judgment

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:47 pm

Still not answered my questions? ? And was I far to honest to your sarcastic remarks to me :D

You posted this not to long ago

by bluestar » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:42 pm

If you want cardiff to plumet to new depths slade is the answer go down like a lead balloon by cty fans

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:48 pm

bluestar wrote:Going down since 72 dont miss any home games just want my team to be the best they can without socalled fans wanting cardiff back in league 2 seen to much of that lot

What you actually miss a home game? :o :shock:

Who allows you to do that?

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:49 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Wez, your wasting yr time with Vinny,its our private jokes :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:49 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Wez, I don't think you understand Troobloo (Vinny) it is an ongoing joke between Annis and Vinny :lol:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Just going long lol

Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:03 pm

Just a question? If tan put in £170m and we already had 35m? Of debt before him, my maths says we are fcked!! :lol: so any smart accountants on here can (where's RM ) give a figure that is accurate? :thumbup:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:04 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Just a question? If tan put in £170m and we already had 35m? Of debt before him, my maths says we are fcked!! :lol: so any smart accountants on here can (where's RM ) give a figure that is accurate? :thumbup:

:lol: :lol:

YOUR SPOT ON Allan WERE F CKED :lol: :lol: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:06 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Just a question? If tan put in £170m and we already had 35m? Of debt before him, my maths says we are fcked!! :lol: so any smart accountants on here can (where's RM ) give a figure that is accurate? :thumbup:

I think we will be around 119 million in debt

Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :lol:

YOUR SPOT ON Allan WERE F CKED :lol: :lol: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Ahh well Welsh league here we come!! In blue of course. : :bluescarf:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:03 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:I've always know that tan doesn't pick the team

Wez, I was told the Bournemouth home game he def had a hand in that.

Other than that since Slade took charge the picking of the team so far has been Slade and his coaches.

As to getting rid of players,Tan is having a big say.

Annis if what you say is true the players leaving cannot be in Slade's plans either! Rightly or wrongly Slade stands and falls on these decisions! Tan has the right to have input on cutting squad as we've complained enough about overspending, maybe its for the good of club in the long term? Time will tell. :thumbup:

Allan.
Some yes and some Slade had no choice on.
Nearly 5 years later Tan, after 6 CEO'S/4 Managers, Debts risen under him from £30mill to £170mill :shock: , a club divided,a club stripped of its identity,a club with crowds getting less and less,crowds less than before Tan arrived,back where started and Tan Now finally decides to run our club more professionally, you could not make it up :lol: :lol: :bluescarf:

Maybe not Annis, but in fairness lots clubs run as bad as us over the years, and continue to do so! Despite reservations I dont for one minute think we will be worse off than when he came after tan leaves! :thumbup:

who else has racked up that kind of debt so quickly in recent history Allan ?

What's that got to do with what I posted? I said badly run Bpool,Bolton, ptsmouth, Blackburn! Ect ect all badly run, in case Bolton as much debt as us with no backer! Bpool say no more!! Pmouth mmmm get my drift? :thumbup:
And don't believe tan will leave us worse of financially before he came! :thumbup:

He won't leave us worse off because he will be seen as a failure. He will go, one day

Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:18 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:I've always know that tan doesn't pick the team

Wez, I was told the Bournemouth home game he def had a hand in that.

Other than that since Slade took charge the picking of the team so far has been Slade and his coaches.

As to getting rid of players,Tan is having a big say.

Annis if what you say is true the players leaving cannot be in Slade's plans either! Rightly or wrongly Slade stands and falls on these decisions! Tan has the right to have input on cutting squad as we've complained enough about overspending, maybe its for the good of club in the long term? Time will tell. :thumbup:

Allan.
Some yes and some Slade had no choice on.
Nearly 5 years later Tan, after 6 CEO'S/4 Managers, Debts risen under him from £30mill to £170mill :shock: , a club divided,a club stripped of its identity,a club with crowds getting less and less,crowds less than before Tan arrived,back where started and Tan Now finally decides to run our club more professionally, you could not make it up :lol: :lol: :bluescarf:

Maybe not Annis, but in fairness lots clubs run as bad as us over the years, and continue to do so! Despite reservations I dont for one minute think we will be worse off than when he came after tan leaves! :thumbup:

who else has racked up that kind of debt so quickly in recent history Allan ?

What's that got to do with what I posted? I said badly run Bpool,Bolton, ptsmouth, Blackburn! Ect ect all badly run, in case Bolton as much debt as us with no backer! Bpool say no more!! Pmouth mmmm get my drift? :thumbup:
And don't believe tan will leave us worse of financially before he came! :thumbup:

He won't leave us worse off because he will be seen as a failure. He will go, one day

thats what i believe, and the above is very true! there are several clubs as badly run as we are :o

Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:42 pm

The thing about vinnie is that he loves to tell us how much he puts in, he just omits the players sales and the £65 million from sky. I reckon it's about 100 million now. He should lose money anyway with all the bunk CEO's he's emoloyed that have wasted millions like dalman....

Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:44 pm

goats wrote:The thing about vinnie is that he loves to tell us how much he puts in, he just omits the players sales and the £65 million from sky. I reckon it's about 100 million now. He should lose money anyway with all the bunk CEO's he's emoloyed that have wasted millions like dalman....

Agree with you the debt wouldn't of risen in the last two years and could of dropped a bit