Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I Just Do Not Feel The Same Anymore

Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:38 am

Even last season i just did not feel the same anymore. you go down to the city and can sense and feel the dull atmosphere as if everyone is feeling the same. starting to wonder if there is any point in even going down anymore, got a feeling Tan is going to win the battle against me, completely ruined the club i used to dearly love. :oops: :oops: :sad7:

Re: I Just Do Not Feel The Same Anymore

Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:09 am

abergavennyblue wrote:Even last season i just did not feel the same anymore. you go down to the city and can sense and feel the dull atmosphere as if everyone is feeling the same. starting to wonder if there is any point in even going down anymore, got a feeling Tan is going to win the battle against me, completely ruined the club i used to dearly love. :oops: :oops: :sad7:

ok, thanks :wave:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:40 am

paulh_85 wrote:
abergavennyblue wrote:Even last season i just did not feel the same anymore. you go down to the city and can sense and feel the dull atmosphere as if everyone is feeling the same. starting to wonder if there is any point in even going down anymore, got a feeling Tan is going to win the battle against me, completely ruined the club i used to dearly love. :oops: :oops: :sad7:

i feel the same as o/p.....
ok thanks

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:10 pm

krabb wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

i feel the same as o/p.....
ok thanks

Then I agree with Paul h, if you feel like that then maybe time to say goodbye maybe just for now. Personally I can never get my head around that but I respect peoples thoughts. If it were to happen to me I would without doubt have a time out. While it's not the same for me, I don't feel it's a chore am just sticking with my club no matter what! You can't just have good times be it your club or your relationship or life in general.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:30 am

If everybody who moaned about the atmosphere actually made some noise then there would be one again. Instead most seem happy to use it as excuse not to go anymore. Fans are responsible for the atmosphere so take some personal accountability if it bothers you so much.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:42 am

Carpe Diem wrote:If everybody who moaned about the atmosphere actually made some noise then there would be one again. Instead most seem happy to use it as excuse not to go anymore. Fans are responsible for the atmosphere so take some personal accountability if it bothers you so much.

It is a lot ore than that. No one knows what Tan is going to come up with or say next. What everyone does know is whatever it is , its going to be embarrassing or more annoying for us all.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:58 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:If everybody who moaned about the atmosphere actually made some noise then there would be one again. Instead most seem happy to use it as excuse not to go anymore. Fans are responsible for the atmosphere so take some personal accountability if it bothers you so much.

It is a lot ore than that. No one knows what Tan is going to come up with or say next. What everyone does know is whatever it is , its going to be embarrassing or more annoying for us all.

You need to grow a pair :lol: All this crap about being constantly embarrassed by VTs behaviour or comments is completely over the top and indicative of the Drama queen culture that exists today, I can understand it from the kids but grown men should know better :lol: Let's get it straight the one and only thing that VT has done that most of us disagree with and some can't tolerate is the rebrand. If he reversed that tomorrow, I and 99% of supporters would be more than happy with him as our owner. :thumbup:

Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:37 am

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

You need to grow a pair :lol: All this crap about being constantly embarrassed by VTs behaviour or comments is completely over the top and indicative of the Drama queen culture that exists today, I can understand it from the kids but grown men should know better :lol: Let's get it straight the one and only thing that VT has done that most of us disagree with and some can't tolerate is the rebrand. If he reversed that tomorrow, I and 99% of supporters would be more than happy with him as our owner. :thumbup:

Absolutely spot on. Some very childish fans on here who think everything will be wonderful when Tan leaves. But that's when our troubles will really start. Never mind blue or red, I have a feeling that there won't be anything.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:49 am

are fans responsible for over-priced ticketing and over zealous stewarding ? Surely the club have to create the right conditions for people to get more vocal

Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:14 pm

Sorry, you know how much I sing and now much noise I make do you pal?

Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:36 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Of course he is an embarrassment. So much so he dare not come and support the team.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:29 am

paulh_85 wrote:

tw*t

Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:49 am

abergavennyblue wrote:

Sorry, you know how much I sing and now much noise I make do you pal?

Not much if you don't go anymore.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:52 am

ThomasC wrote:

are fans responsible for over-priced ticketing and over zealous stewarding ? Surely the club have to create the right conditions for people to get more vocal

Are we so different from other clubs in that respect? We had 28,000 crowds last season, not such a problem then?

Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:02 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

Are we so different from other clubs in that respect? We had 28,000 crowds last season, not such a problem then?

It's a problem throughout the leagues. Mourinho having a go at Chelsea fans being quiet, when the reality is they have priced-out the old supporters more rooted within working class demographic.

My comment was not a swipe at the club, something has to be done about the lack of atmospheres around the u.k

Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:13 pm

ThomasC wrote:

Ever thought the fans might be in some way responsible for over zealous stewarding. If fans are standing in front of someone who's paid for a seat and wants to sit and watch then they are just a nuisance and can't complain when they're dealt with.

When we have a section of the ground where standing is tolerated that also makes fans who stand ignorant and thoughtless.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:53 pm

I feel the same but I'm not going to let Tan defeat me :bluescarf:

Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:54 pm

Totally understand your point mate im at the same point as you. Tans ruined a passionate club totally divided the club made us a joke. Over 130 mill in debt. Oh and we've been striped of are team colours and badge and all for what cos tan likes red.
Im city through and through thats why it all pains me so much it really does hurt.
I believe this is why some are so pissed off so hurt they dont want to go anymore. It really is a low feeling .
People on here saying buy then etc what a bunch of pricks you are if you can't understand any of this you need to question your own support if you don't care or it doesn't bother you are you a real cardiff fan then I f*cking think not bunch of dick eds how can anyone not see tans ruined us .

Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:55 pm

Totally understand your point mate im at the same point as you. Tans ruined a passionate club totally divided the club made us a joke. Over 130 mill in debt. Oh and we've been striped of are team colours and badge and all for what cos tan likes red.
Im city through and through thats why it all pains me so much it really does hurt.
I believe this is why some are so pissed off so hurt they dont want to go anymore. It really is a low feeling .
People on here saying buy then etc what a bunch of pricks you are if you can't understand any of this you need to question your own support if you don't care or it doesn't bother you are you a real cardiff fan then I f*cking think not bunch of dick eds how can anyone not see tans ruined us .