Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Away Games And The Forum Bus

Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:57 pm

I see that the forum bus is struggling to be filled for Watford away.

Im not suprised after all the deppressing news that is coming out of the club, many fans have had enough and are walking away, and many are not renewing next season because of it.

In my opinion this forum should be trying to get the fans back on side and we All should start supporting the team instead of looking for things to criticise the club and turn more people against the club.

Many posters are guilty of posy]ting negativity on here and then expect a good following away from home.

What if posts started to be a bit positive, then perhaps buses will be filled again and our support will be as strong as it used to be. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: Away Games And The Forum Bus

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:41 am

I think people have the right to post how they feel & what they think.
That's what a forum is for! Free speech.

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:52 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:I think people have the right to post how they feel & what they think.
That's what a forum is for! Free speech.

Spot on :thumbright:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:54 am

nobby wrote:I see that the forum bus is struggling to be filled for Watford away.

Im not suprised after all the deppressing news that is coming out of the club, many fans have had enough and are walking away, and many are not renewing next season because of it.

In my opinion this forum should be trying to get the fans back on side and we All should start supporting the team instead of looking for things to criticise the club and turn more people against the club.

Many posters are guilty of posy]ting negativity on here and then expect a good following away from home.

What if posts started to be a bit positive, then perhaps buses will be filled again and our support will be as strong as it used to be. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Nobby, uve got it wrong there, were still running trips, out of the 14 different supporters clubs only 4 have been running them lately including this forum :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

The trips are still fun, its City that is not and we hear that from everyone we spk to,hundreds have given up going away and this is down to our own club,nobody else.

Dai,Do you still go away as much?

Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:
nobby wrote:I see that the forum bus is struggling to be filled for Watford away.

Nobby, uve got it wrong there, were still running trips, out of the 14 different supporters clubs only 4 have been running them lately including this forum :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

The trips are still fun, its City that is not and we hear that from everyone we spk to,hundreds have given up going away and this is down to our own club,nobody else.

Annis.
Im not having a dig at the forum bus i know im having a dig at the negativity and depressing posts that are posted.

Yes everyone is entitled to free speech i agree but lately its getting everyone down i feel and its having a knock on effect with our support.

As for me going away yes i still do when i can and will do as always. :thumbup:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:01 pm

nobby wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis.
Im not having a dig at the forum bus i know im having a dig at the negativity and depressing posts that are posted.

Yes everyone is entitled to free speech i agree but lately its getting everyone down i feel and its having a knock on effect with our support.

As for me going away yes i still do when i can and will do as always. :thumbup:

Dai, You yourself have told me that it does not feel the same following City.

As to this forum, ccmb is even worse on the negativity and the fan in the street and down at the ground are far worse on their opinions of following City lately.
Funny story is, the few on here that are having ago at us fans who are moaning,dont ever really go themselves :shock: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

We still enjoy our trips on the bus :thumbright: :thumbright:

Fans use these forums to express their feeling,positive or negative.

The problem is,u tell me where the positive are coming from our club itself? ?

Stay BLUE Dai :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:05 pm

Couldn't agree with that post more, you are totally correct and most sensible post I seen for a while. While we all have opinions and some are just relaying facts and truth some people are clearly more negative than others, your bang on the money. Let's swamp the board and the fans with negativity then oh yeah by the way do you fancy going away Saturday? Happy people sell!!

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:07 pm

Stringfellow wrote:

Couldn't agree with that post more, you are totally correct and most sensible post I seen for a while. While we all have opinions and some are just relaying facts and truth some people are clearly more negative than others, your bang on the money. Let's swamp the board and the fans with negativity then oh yeah by the way do you fancy going away Saturday? Happy people sell!!

Ok Answer this

Why were 4,500 Season ticket holders missing v Reading?

Only 20% of City fans use this forum.

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Annis.

Carl does a good job running the forum bus and i take my hat off to anyone else who does it to.

You are right its not the same supporting City anymore and thats mainly down to Tan who has ruined this club.

Once again though i am not having a dig at the forum bus or the forum itself which you know what my feelings are about it especially when i was a mod for 5 years.

My point is us fans need to back the team more i feel and try and start being a bit more positive otherwise we will be a broken club on and off the field and that is painful to see.

Always be blue mate. :bluescarf:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:16 pm

nobby wrote:Annis.

Carl does a good job running the forum bus and i take my hat off to anyone else who does it to.

You are right its not the same supporting City anymore and thats mainly down to Tan who has ruined this club.

Once again though i am not having a dig at the forum bus or the forum itself which you know what my feelings are about it especially when i was a mod for 5 years.

My point is us fans need to back the team more i feel and try and start being a bit more positive otherwise we will be a broken club on and off the field and that is painful to see.

Always be blue mate. :bluescarf:

Always Dai :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:

Ok Answer this

Why were 4,500 Season ticket holders missing v Reading?

Only 20% of City fans use this forum.

We're not struggling for numbers because of constant negativity on the forum, these conversations and actions happen away from the forum which as you point out is backed up by the reading stat. 20% is a large number, no doubt at all a percentage of that 20% are influenced by all the negativity. Personally I don't read in to things to much as we are all different. Am anti tan and anti red but I have no doubt some jump on that for a reason to stay away, in reality some are just not as connected as others to the club, nothing wrong with that. We all have mates who go sometimes and we all have mates who are through and through. That's Football fans

Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:55 pm

Fans are negative as not everything on and the off the pitch is wonderful.

The rebrand has had a lot to do with how fans are feeling, I really believe that is has been a situation that has been draining fans and the longer we continue to play in red at home then I really can't see there being a major improvement.

The relegation has had an affect also and fans reaction can be expected regarding the downturn in attendances.

The off field politics and running of the club is a sideshow that becomes headlines for all the wrong reasons.

These three issues are having a major affect and we haven't even discussed the football :o

Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:27 pm

carlccfc wrote:Fans are negative as not everything on and the off the pitch is wonderful.

The rebrand has had a lot to do with how fans are feeling, I really believe that is has been a situation that has been draining fans and the longer we continue to play in red at home then I really can't see there being a major improvement.

The relegation has had an affect also and fans reaction can be expected regarding the downturn in attendances.

The off field politics and running of the club is a sideshow that becomes headlines for all the wrong reasons.

These three issues are having a major affect and we haven't even discussed the football :o

Bang on Carl, its a sad state of affairs at the moment, also thousands will not renew next season for these reasons alone and it will have a knock on effect with away attendances to. :(

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:18 pm

well if the other board is more negative than this one it must be totally negative :bluescarf: