FED UP OF THE NEGATIVITY

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FED UP OF THE NEGATIVITY

Postby nobby » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:00 pm

Surrounding our club. :evil:

Its one thing after another and one rumour after another.

We ALL know Tan is a useless owner and has well and truly messed our club up but to moan and moan now is 2 years too late.

As for Slade, yes i admit i would never have chosen him as manager but fair play to the guy, or Tan or Roeder whoever is picking the team, because we have had 13 points from a possible 21 and that is without doubt promotion form.

So for once lets stop all the negativity and depressing bullshit and lets get back to what we ALL should be doing and that is supporting our beloved club on and off the field.

I have massive respect for those who have walked away after th rebrand and a lot of my mates are included in that field and i take my hat off to them.

But the rest of us who have decided to continue to watch our team, then we have 2 choices.

1 Walk away as well

2 Continue to go and renew our season tickets again which i WILL be ASAP as they are released and support OUR club 100 per cent. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
nobby

FED UP OF THE NEGATIVITY

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: FED UP OF THE NEGATIVITY

Postby DandoCCFC » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:06 pm

nobby wrote:Surrounding our club. :evil:

We ALL know Tan is a useless owner and has well and truly messed our club up but to moan and moan now is 2 years too late.

As for Slade, yes i admit i would never have chosen him as manager but fair play to the guy, or Tan or Roeder whoever is picking the team, because we have had 13 points from a possible 21 and that is without doubt promotion form.

So for once lets stop all the negativity and depressing bullshit and lets get back to what we ALL should be doing and that is supporting our beloved club on and off the field.

I have massive respect for those who have walked away after th rebrand and a lot of my mates are included in that field and i take my hat off to them.

But the rest of us who have decided to continue to watch our team, then we have 2 choices.

1 Walk away as well

2 Continue to go and renew our season tickets again which i WILL be ASAP as they are released and support OUR club 100 per cent. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

This is how I feel really but it's hard not to get involved with the ongoing situations and Noone signed a contract which is considered really big to me for us but sadly the bad news gets more attention than good and it gives supporters more reason to continuously be negative and have anger towards the club which is Cardiff City in a nutshell. :lol:
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby sloper_road_legend » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:17 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:

1 Walk away as well

This is how I feel really but it's hard not to get involved with the ongoing situations and Noone signed a contract which is considered really big to me for us but sadly the bad news gets more attention than good and it gives supporters more reason to continuously be negative and have anger towards the club which is Cardiff City in a nutshell. :lol:

In my view constructive criticism is good for the team.

Granted we've picked up some good wins, but away form and the Reading performance were on par as poor.

I'm personally worried for Saturday if he plays the same team or even Kenwyne Jones our workrate or ball contention wont be good enough and we'll conceed more than we score because they will capitalise on that edge
sloper_road_legend

Postby JonCCFC » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:00 am

I think everyone is fed up to be honest, we're a broken club with broken fans.

It's easy to say "let's just forget about everything and support the team" but even the football isn't that enjoyable at the moment.
JonCCFC

Postby nubbsy » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:21 am

Easier said than done. People can't just start enjoying themselves.
nubbsy

Postby ThomasC » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:44 am

nubbsy wrote:Easier said than done. People can't just start enjoying themselves.

Humans are by nature complicated and seek the right conditions for enjoyment, certainly not cattle to be herded up and forced to watch red shirts and mind numbingly boring football at times :thumbup:
ThomasC

Postby sloper_road_legend » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:47 am

JonCCFC wrote:I think everyone is fed up to be honest, we're a broken club with broken fans.

It's easy to say "let's just forget about everything and support the team" but even the football isn't that enjoyable at the moment.

I have been thinking alot we have alot of awful fans, really high expectations and only happy when we are beating Man Utd or Liverpool.
Sulk and insult our players when we are losing.

Don't get me wrong I'll be the first to notice a bad performance but I'll never call a player a bad name because we are playing bad, or make it personal It's just football and they are either good enough or not good enough simple as that
sloper_road_legend

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:58 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:I think everyone is fed up to be honest, we're a broken club with broken fans.

I have been thinking alot we have alot of awful fans, really high expectations and only happy when we are beating Man Utd or Liverpool.

Don't get me wrong I'll be the first to notice a bad performance but I'll never call a player a bad name because we are playing bad, or make it personal It's just football and they are either good enough or not good enough simple as that

No your wrong when you say they are either good enough or not good enough.
You can be not quite good enough for City but put in the extra effort, fight passion etc. This is one thing that's been lacking of late. Fitness & passion.
I have seen many, many City players over the years that haven't been quite good enough but have more than made up for it by grafting & fighting to put in performances above their ability.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Bluebina » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:59 am

1 Walk away as well

Good post.....
Bluebina

Postby moonboots » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:10 am

1 Walk away as well

I agree. Our fans are just a bunch of moaners. If we sang as loud as we moan we'd have the best atmosphere in the country. In the last 40 years our team has got better but our fans have got worse. Up your game lads and lasses. :thumbup:
moonboots

Postby moonboots » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:21 am

We're not broken. We just happen to be wearing the wrong colours at the moment because of the whim of one man. Cardiff City is great football Club. We just happen to have too many shit fans. Fans who won't sing but love to moan about anything and everything. They should get behind the team or piss off. :thumbup:
moonboots

Postby wez1927 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:15 am

moonboots wrote:

We're not broken. We just happen to be wearing the wrong colours at the moment because of the whim of one man. Cardiff City is great football Club. We just happen to have too many shit fans. Fans who won't sing but love to moan about anything and everything. They should get behind the team or piss off. :thumbup:

Agree
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Stringfellow » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:22 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

No your wrong when you say they are either good enough or not good enough.
You can be not quite good enough for City but put in the extra effort, fight passion etc. This is one thing that's been lacking of late. Fitness & passion.
I have seen many, many City players over the years that haven't been quite good enough but have more than made up for it by grafting & fighting to put in performances above their ability.

I think our working class mentality is why we demand this so much. I am with you all the way on this but what I will say is we had don cowie and Conway who would do just that but then fans wanted more quality. Never pleasing some, personally think every team needs a Conway and a cowie it's what makes up a team.
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Postby JonCCFC » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:07 pm

moonboots wrote:

If you think we're not a broken club then you're lying to yourself. Cardiff City used to be a great football club but that's all changed in the last 2 years. But that doesn't stop me turning up every week to support the team.
JonCCFC

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:19 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
moonboots wrote:

If you think we're not a broken club then you're lying to yourself. Cardiff City used to be a great football club but that's all changed in the last 2 years. But that doesn't stop me turning up every week to support the team.

Were def a broken club and fans are proving that with their feet. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby moonboots » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
moonboots wrote:

Were def a broken club and fans are proving that with their feet. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

So if we are broken now what the hell were we when we were playing in front of crowds of 2,000-3,000 for so many years in division 4? Many on here would like to go back to those days for some reason. A Capital city with a catchment area of more than one million people getting crowds of 3,000 (and often less).....That is what I call a BROKEN club. This is just a blip after more that ten years of relative success. We all need to be a lot more positive, scream and shout and sing and get behind the team a lot more than we do. If anything it's the FANS who are broken not the club. Respect your view though. :thumbup:
moonboots

Postby nubbsy » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:48 pm

moonboots wrote:

1 Walk away as well

I agree. Our fans are just a bunch of moaners. If we sang as loud as we moan we'd have the best atmosphere in the country. In the last 40 years our team has got better but our fans have got worse. Up your game lads and lasses. :thumbup:

Our team has got better but look at our club. Mate I'm an optimist trust me, never insult players or go over the top but how can we up our game? For what?... A plastic football club that cares NOTHING about us. It's just not good enough.
nubbsy

Postby Stringfellow » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:04 pm

moonboots wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
moonboots wrote:

So if we are broken now what the hell were we when we were playing in front of crowds of 2,000-3,000 for so many years in division 4? Many on here would like to go back to those days for some reason. A Capital city with a catchment area of more than one million people getting crowds of 3,000 (and often less).....That is what I call a BROKEN club. This is just a blip after more that ten years of relative success. We all need to be a lot more positive, scream and shout and sing and get behind the team a lot more than we do. If anything it's the FANS who are broken not the club. Respect your view though. :thumbup:

Moon boots bang on the money that post!!! No need to say anymore!
Stringfellow

Postby JonCCFC » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:10 pm

moonboots wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
moonboots wrote:

I wouldn't call an unsuccessful club broken. Clubs aren't just built on success.

At least back then, the fans and club were both moving in one direction. I think the majority of supporters have a love/hate relationship with Cardiff City at the moment. We love our club but it's run by complete morons.
JonCCFC

Postby Stringfellow » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:01 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
moonboots wrote:

I wouldn't call an unsuccessful club broken. Clubs aren't just built on success.

At least back then, the fans and club were both moving in one direction. I think the majority of supporters have a love/hate relationship with Cardiff City at the moment. We love our club but it's run by complete morons.

Very true
Stringfellow

Postby DandoCCFC » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:25 am

DandoCCFC wrote:

1 Walk away as well

In my view constructive criticism is good for the team.

Granted we've picked up some good wins, but away form and the Reading performance were on par as poor.

I'm personally worried for Saturday if he plays the same team or even Kenwyne Jones our workrate or ball contention wont be good enough and we'll conceed more than we score because they will capitalise on that edge

Constructive criticism? Rarely existent and very rare on this board.

Difference between constructive criticism and slating the club or hurling abuse at the team.

See where your coming from but most of the people on here don't offer constructive 'criticism' just all slating and abuse.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Return to General Chat