A forum for all things Cardiff City

hurry up administration

Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:03 pm

The sooner we go bust the better
Then we can go back to being the cardiff we know and love and not this money
obsessed f*cking joke that we have turned in to

Re: hurry up administration

Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:08 pm

uummm we aint going into admin unless Tan says so and that aint going to happen.

Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:13 pm

I wouldnt try to second guess that wanker.
Fingers crossed that he gets bored soon and calls in his loans

Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:14 pm

I have to agree Moz

Can't see a buyer to release us from the shame :bluescarf:

Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:47 pm

moz-dublin wrote:I wouldnt try to second guess that wanker.
Fingers crossed that he gets bored soon and calls in his loans

Mmmm he calls in loans he gets fraction of his £100m and we get liquidated! :laughing5:
Administration is at his request but only if he wants pennies in pound for his £100,m investment! :laughing6: try again? :thumbup:

Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:51 pm

moz-dublin wrote:The sooner we go bust the better

Moz its frustrating as f**k. :evil:

PT blues. :bluescarf:

Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:56 am

What a weird bunch you lot are. First time I have ever known football fans (and I use the term loosely) actually wanting their club to be relegated. Which is the likely outcome of administration. Unbelievable.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:14 am

Colourblind wrote:What a weird bunch you lot are. First time I have ever known football fans (and I use the term loosely) actually wanting their club to be relegated. Which is the likely outcome of administration. Unbelievable.

Fella, a lot on here who supposedly "wish" the club to be relegated, placed into Administration, Liquidated, etc. have no Scooby Doo on what that actually means to the club and they certainly don't have the "best interests" of Cardiff City FC and its long-term future at heart!

I am no supporter of Tan or a lot of what he has (somewhat naively) done to our club, but I am 100% a Cardiff City FC fan and that is far more important to me than a temporary owner who is, at least, ensuring that the club is surviving and beginning (at last!) to "cut its cloth" accordingly! :thumbup:

You won't educate some of them, as they simply don't want to know! ;)

Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:53 am

People lose their jobs during admin you ass hole.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:33 pm

RFMH wrote:People lose their jobs during admin you ass hole.

Even more lose their jobs if a club/company is wound up which is exactly what will happen in this instance when the massive amount of debt is almost solely due to the owner.

Forget Administration, the simple fact now is it will be one of 3 options:

1. Tan stays and continues his investment
2. Tan sells and recoups most/all his outlay
3. Tan voluntarily winds up the company/club and we have to start again in a league far removed from where we are now at the behest of the FA or WFA

It's debatable as to whether we would have been wound up if Tan/TG hadn't invested in the first place however, we are so far down the road now that winding up would be almost inevitable if Tan decided to walk unless you know someone with £160m to invest :lol:

Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:06 pm

He isn't that dumb, he won't want to write off 120 odd million. He has already got egg on his face in the world of football business. He can sit tight cut costs so we break even and just pocket 20 million a year for the next few years. Bit odd really as I'm sure pulls would have taken us up and he would have all his investment back, but he knows best don't he.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:42 pm

[te="goats"]He isn't that dumb, he won't want to write off 120 odd million. He has already got egg on his face in the world of football business. He can sit tight cut costs so we break even and just pocket 20 million a year for the next few years. Bit odd really as I'm sure pulls would have taken us up and he would have all his investment back, but he knows best don't he.[/quote]

You are sure pulis would have taken us up? I'm sure he wouldn't have! (Always my view) And doubt if tan was sure as he didn't hire him! :thumbup:

Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:51 pm

moz-dublin wrote:The sooner we go bust the better

oh dear.... here we go another case of stupidity kicking in

Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:13 am

goats wrote:He isn't that dumb, he won't want to write off 120 odd million. He has already got egg on his face in the world of football business. He can sit tight cut costs so we break even and just pocket 20 million a year for the next few years. Bit odd really as I'm sure pulls would have taken us up and he would have all his investment back, but he knows best don't he.

About sums it up.

Administration is not on the agenda. Tan is cutting the costs so he can reap the parachute payments. If we get promoted all it would mean is he can get out a lot earlier than if we stay down. Simple to understand.

Pulis would have been too much of a risk. He would have cost a lot more without the guarantee of promotion.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:32 am

Of course there are no certainties in life. But what Pulis did for palace last season was remarkable, I'd say he did ok for Stoke getting a pretty average team up and keeping them there for years. The fact we didn't go for him says it all. I'm sure OGS cost a whole lot more and where did that get us? He had Absolutely no proven track record. I just hope he reverses the rebrand or goes now, life is too short for this bollox. :bluescarf:

Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:37 am

What's more Tan wanted a cheap option who he could no doubt manipulate somewhat ie players off the wage bill, I don't believe he has a say in the team but will def say who he wants out and off the bill.....

Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:49 pm

goats wrote:What's more Tan wanted a cheap option who he could no doubt manipulate somewhat ie players off the wage bill, I don't believe he has a say in the team but will def say who he wants out and off the bill.....

Difficult to disagree with any of that statement, fella! :thumbup:

Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Sven wrote:
goats wrote:What's more Tan wanted a cheap option who he could no doubt manipulate somewhat ie players off the wage bill, I don't believe he has a say in the team but will def say who he wants out and off the bill.....

Difficult to disagree with any of that statement, fella! :thumbup:

correct but all owners have say in who comes who goes to some degree so tan so not unique and besides its their money! :old:

Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:02 pm

Sven wrote:
Colourblind wrote:What a weird bunch you lot are. First time I have ever known football fans (and I use the term loosely) actually wanting their club to be relegated. Which is the likely outcome of administration. Unbelievable.

Fella, a lot on here who supposedly "wish" the club to be relegated, placed into Administration, Liquidated, etc. have no Scooby Doo on what that actually means to the club and they certainly don't have the "best interests" of Cardiff City FC and its long-term future at heart!

I am no supporter of Tan or a lot of what he has (somewhat naively) done to our club, but I am 100% a Cardiff City FC fan and that is far more important to me than a temporary owner who is, at least, ensuring that the club is surviving and beginning (at last!) to "cut its cloth" accordingly! :thumbup:

You won't educate some of them, as they simply don't want to know! ;)

Got to agree here. Why would you call for admin??

Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Wanting stuff like administration shows the real delusion of our supporters, well not supporters of Cardiff City speaking like that.

Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Before you wish administration on us, you may want to Google a team by the name of Bradford Park Avenue, who I remember playing in the football league back in the late 60's/early 70's I think. After dropping out of the league, they ended up playing in some local Sunday League, and even now 40 or so years later, have never got back to where they were.

Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:51 pm

pembroke allan wrote:[te="goats"]He isn't that dumb, he won't want to write off 120 odd million. He has already got egg on his face in the world of football business. He can sit tight cut costs so we break even and just pocket 20 million a year for the next few years. Bit odd really as I'm sure pulls would have taken us up and he would have all his investment back, but he knows best don't he.

You are sure pulis would have taken us up? I'm sure he wouldn't have! (Always my view) And doubt if tan was sure as he didn't hire him! :thumbup:[/quote]

The reason Pulis don't get a phone call is because he's not a "yes man", and if we did go for Pulis I couldn't see him wanting to work under Tan. Slade was the easy cheap option. No sane owner would have chosen Slade over Pulis if given the choice.