Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE ECHO'S BACK TO BLUE CAMPAIGN...

Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:36 pm

What the heck has happened to that??? I thought they were going to throw their weight behind it,but it's never even mentioned in that paper anymore! They didn't support it in the first place anyway!! All they do is give macheda 6 and 7 every week!!

Re: THE ECHO'S BACK TO BLUE CAMPAIGN...

Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:18 pm

Bunch of tossers @the echo :evil:

Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:56 pm

When they came out with the "we were wrong" I thought who cares what you think we don't need you.

I'm just glad none of us gave them the attention they thrived for.

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:28 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:When they came out with the "we were wrong" I thought who cares what you think we don't need you.

I'm just glad none of us gave them the attention they thrived for.

Very true,they had a couple of weeks of "THE ECHO BACKS THE BACK TO BLUE CAMPAIGN"then f**k all since!! Why don't they come up with some ideas!

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:41 pm

sir ninian wrote:What the heck has happened to that??? I thought they were going to throw their weight behind it,but it's never even mentioned in that paper anymore! They didn't support it in the first place anyway!! All they do is give macheda 6 and 7 every week!!

The Echo are double headers as far as I am concerned,changed their mind like the wind or who ever they think they can please the most at that time, NO MORALS :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:50 pm

DIdnt they do the back to blue and then a few weeks later say to support the red for the team or something along those lines. Along with the fans its to little to late but the echo are a disgrace

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:52 pm

2blue2handle wrote:DIdnt they do the back to blue and then a few weeks later say to support the red for the team or something along those lines. Along with the fans its to little to late but the echo are a disgrace

They did Luke :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
sir ninian wrote:What the heck has happened to that??? I thought they were going to throw their weight behind it,but it's never even mentioned in that paper anymore! They didn't support it in the first place anyway!! All they do is give macheda 6 and 7 every week!!

The Echo are double headers as far as I am concerned,changed their mind like the wind or who ever they think they can please the most at that time, NO MORALS :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

This time of the year they are engrossed in the rugby.Could you imagine wales rugby changing their colours!! It would be "ARMAGEDDON"

Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:41 pm

sir ninian wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

This time of the year they are engrossed in the rugby.Could you imagine wales rugby changing their colours!! It would be "ARMAGEDDON"

Your right :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:47 pm

I recommend some to listen on YouTube to the Nathan Blake and Steve Tucker doing a Q+A for the chance to win tickets for the Bolton home game where we lifted the trophy to listen to Steve Tucker on the rebrand, that will easily sum him and the rest of them up.

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:45 am

My team CARDIFF CITY play in red, and I am proud to support them!! Thru thick and thin :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:15 am

Forever Blue wrote:

I personally think that the Club told the Echo if they kept up with the campaign they wouldn't be entitled to attend the pressers on a Monday/Friday before a game, probably said they would stop the free tickets as well.

I'm not backing up the Echo at all, but I think it runs deeper.

Dictatorship by Lord Tan. :bluescarf:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

They do what will sell papers same as any rag in the country, they have no loyalty to their local team.

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:23 pm

They did a complete about turn when the editor who supported the campaign left to be replaced by a new female editor.

According to some very senior people at the Echo , the club were" leaning" on their owners to change their stance.

Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:45 pm

ccfcsince62 wrote:

They did a complete about turn when the editor who supported the campaign left to be replaced by a new female editor.

According to some very senior people at the Echo , the club were" leaning" on their owners to change their stance.

Keith,
So are your saying that Tan is threatening the Echo?

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:56 pm

The echo know everything about leaning on people as the Mirror Group (their owners) are the media barrons behind the Labour Party

Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:49 am

Military Junta wrote:The echo know everything about leaning on people as the Mirror Group (their owners) are the media barrons behind the Labour Party

Only worth buying to see who's died.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:51 pm

they kept about 20 people off this board happy when they posted their page......

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:19 pm

Maybe they just have more important things to be concerned with rather than the colour the local football team plays in...

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:52 pm

Roathblue33 wrote:Maybe they just have more important things to be concerned with rather than the colour the local football team plays in...

Don't think so,some of their headlines are worse than the sunday sport like "SEAGULL STOLE MY CHEESE SANDWICH AT ROATH PARK LAKE" that was a front page headline about 6 months ago!!!!

Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:06 pm

Lol

The thing is the vast majority of people living in Cardiff couldn't care less what colour we play in and have little interest in the team in general. I understand it matters to a lot of people and very much so for lots of people who are on this forum and fair play for standing up in what you believe in. But in the broad scheme of things it bears no relevance to everyday life and really a lot of people on here need to get a grip, wait until they have something really important to worry about other than Tan and the re brand

Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:43 pm

Roathblue33 wrote:Lol

The thing is the vast majority of people living in Cardiff couldn't care less what colour we play in and have little interest in the team in general. I understand it matters to a lot of people and very much so for lots of people who are on this forum and fair play for standing up in what you believe in. But in the broad scheme of things it bears no relevance to everyday life and really a lot of people on here need to get a grip, wait until they have something really important to worry about other than Tan and the re brand

The vast majority of people in Cardiff are not interested in CCFC at all.

However 99% who are interested in CCFC want the blue back.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:49 pm

I was just trying to illustrate my point about the echo. Because the vast majority of people in Cardiff don't care about ccfc then that's why the echo won't do F all. Why would they? It's got nothing to do with the club leaning on them or some other ridiculous conspiracy theory that gets whipped up on here

I would love to see Cardiff back in blue but at the day it is just a game of football. You would swear it's a matter of life or death with some people on the msg board. People need to put things into perspective. You only have to switch on the news to see the evil shit that's going on in the world

Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:25 am

Roathblue33 wrote:I was just trying to illustrate my point about the echo. Because the vast majority of people in Cardiff don't care about ccfc then that's why the echo won't do F all. Why would they? It's got nothing to do with the club leaning on them or some other ridiculous conspiracy theory that gets whipped up on here

I would love to see Cardiff back in blue but at the day it is just a game of football. You would swear it's a matter of life or death with some people on the msg board. People need to put things into perspective. You only have to switch on the news to see the evil shit that's going on in the world

Agree with you about the Echo.

Football is a release from life for a large part of its community. You pick your club and its for life. When someone comes in and changes for their own image it cuts into the supporter or should do. Obviously it should not be treated as life or death but it can have a derogative effect....or it should do.