doom & gloom on here

A forum for all things Cardiff City

doom & gloom on here

Postby wez1927 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:35 am

I can't see any positive threads on here in the last two days ,any think we will beat Watford and make further progression under slade ????
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

doom & gloom on here

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: doom & gloom on here

Postby Mr Shed » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:24 am

I do! But it won't matter, we could win the game 5 nil and people would still complain that Cala isn't getting a game!
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:
:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

*Insert Name here* BARMY ARMY!!!!!
Mr Shed

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:44 am

wez1927 wrote:I can't see any positive threads on here in the last two days ,any think we will beat Watford and make further progression under slade ????

only 2 days? :lol:
paulh_85

Postby abergblue » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:49 am

It feels like the club has gone over the tipping point and is only headed one way - down. Even a change to blue could require a long time to recover. It seems the club has hit the bottom and will just struggle along for years now.
abergblue

Postby wez1927 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:53 am

abergblue wrote:It feels like the club has gone over the tipping point and is only headed one way - down. Even a change to blue could require a long time to recover. It seems the club has hit the bottom and will just struggle along for years now.
we are just outside the playoffs in a tight league ,were you around in the 3 rd and 4 th division playing in front of 4000 crowds in a fallwning down stadium ? Rock bottom my arse
wez1927

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:04 am

It all depends on what team and system that Tan and Roeder decide to go with.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby arri potta » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:06 am

wez1927 wrote:I can't see any positive threads on here in the last two days ,any think we will beat Watford and make further progression under slade ????

you didn;t have to stand through the shite last Friday - worst performance I've seen for donkeys years and probably (bearing in mind how everyone or mostly everyone raves about our players), the worst like 4 like performance since I started watching in 1977, and I've seen some dire efforts against non-league teams!
arri potta

Postby arri potta » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:07 am

wez1927 wrote:
abergblue wrote:It feels like the club has gone over the tipping point and is only headed one way - down. Even a change to blue could require a long time to recover. It seems the club has hit the bottom and will just struggle along for years now.
we are just outside the playoffs in a tight league ,were you around in the 3 rd and 4 th division playing in front of 4000 crowds in a fallwning down stadium ? Rock bottom my arse

.................. but there was fight in those days and an atmosphere even with a low attendance - there's none of that anymore - it's awful down there.
arri potta

Postby bridgendbluebird30 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:22 am

Along with the re brand, the name of Cardiff City FC being unnecessarily being dragged through the press nearly every day perhaps the quality of the football on the pitch does not help.

You can see why the crowds are dwindling, the performance against Reading was abysmal. Perhaps that's why there is so much negativity about at the moment. There does not seem to be many positives for fans to latch onto.
bridgendbluebird30

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:37 am

wez1927 wrote:

Rock bottom doesn't necessarily mean the current league position.
It can mean a whole range of things. Open your eyes.
This is not the club I have watched since the Toshack/Clark era.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby wez1927 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:57 am

arri potta wrote:

you didn;t have to stand through the shite last Friday - worst performance I've seen for donkeys years and probably (bearing in mind how everyone or mostly everyone raves about our players), the worst like 4 like performance since I started watching in 1977, and I've seen some dire efforts against non-league teams!

I watched the game and I've seen a lot worse games over the last few year s ,where we lost badly people are forgetting that we won lol
wez1927

Postby Pulisnewport » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:12 pm

wez1927 wrote:
arri potta wrote:

I watched the game and I've seen a lot worse games over the last few year s ,where we lost badly people are forgetting that we won lol

I think a lot of people have forgotten the old days, it's either they have or just keep harping on about them lol.

Like the group " One Direction" that's all we need :lol: however in this society that's never going to happen :D
Pulisnewport

Postby moonboots » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:02 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:It all depends on what team and system that Tan and Roeder decide to go with.

:sleepy2: :sleepy2:
moonboots

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:13 pm

moonboots wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:It all depends on what team and system that Tan and Roeder decide to go with.

This is reason for club being way it is? Fans believing any thing anti club that is posted on here, they just love to see our club fail! :o
pembroke allan

Postby langley » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:11 am

pembroke allan wrote:
moonboots wrote:

This is reason for club being way it is? Fans believing any thing anti club that is posted on here, they just love to see our club fail! :o

If Tan and Roeder picking team then they have a good record, 5 home wins( if count the 1 young and gabby in charge ), 2 away draws, ... Think people do not really take comments on here seriously, however, I think the younger ones amongst the posters on here might,
langley

Postby Bluebina » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:56 am

Negativity is getting much worse....
Bluebina

Postby wez1927 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:46 am

Bluebina wrote:

I've had a look at all the other forums and this by far is the anti club one and the most negative

Negativity is getting much worse....
wez1927

Return to General Chat