Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I can't hear a thing it's gone so quiet

Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:31 pm

SHHHHH The board is sooooo quiet tonight. No bullshit no shit stirring and no Wez and his mates who play for Cardiff City. I wonder who Tan and Roader are gonna pick for Watford ? Hmmmmmm :D

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=150724

Re: I can't hear a thing it's gone so quiet

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Wish you would spill the real juicy story.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:27 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Wish you would spill the real juicy story.

Good things come to those who wait Chief :lol:

Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:54 am

Nuclearblue wrote:SHHHHH The board is sooooo quiet tonight. No bullshit no shit stirring and no Wez and his mates who play for Cardiff City. I wonder who Tan and Roader are gonna pick for Watford ? Hmmmmmm :D

Does it say tan picks the team tho or that cala is being left out for a reason ,do you know what the reason is ?

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:09 am

wez1927 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:SHHHHH The board is sooooo quiet tonight. No bullshit no shit stirring and no Wez and his mates who play for Cardiff City. I wonder who Tan and Roader are gonna pick for Watford ? Hmmmmmm :D

Does it say tan picks the team tho or that cala is being left out for a reason ,do you know what the reason is ?

Cala isn't good enough - that's why he hasn't been picked. Even I can see that.

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:31 am

wez1927 wrote:

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewt ... 2&t=150724

he only knows what he's told.

Nukes you cant possibly be up your own ass this much in real life.

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:43 am

bluebird58 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I think that cala is not in the team for this reason he didn't take his chance against Bournemouth

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:45 am

wez1927 wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewt ... 2&t=150724

I think that cala is not in the team for this reason he didn't take his chance against Bournemouth

take your pick. Not good enough, disruptive influence, obscene wages. hope someone else has him in january

Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:25 am

He is better than Danny Gabbidon, Turner and Connolly

Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:38 am

Depressed Blue wrote:He is better than Danny Gabbidon, Turner and Connolly

when?

Both connolly and Turner have been brilliant for us at times, Turner more than Connolly sure, though the latter has looked good when playing this season. When has Cala looked better than either of these?

Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:47 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

he only knows what he's told.

Nukes you cant possibly be up your own ass this much in real life.

I only know what I've been told !!! Fooking Einstein you are aren't you ? :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:10 pm

1. Manga
2. Connolly
3. Turner
4. Morrison
5. Cala
6. Gabbidon.

Order of who I think is best.