Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SPECIAL OFFER : HALF PRICE/FREE BOURNEMOUTH MATCH TICKETS

Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:09 pm

This is a special pre-Christmas match ticket offer from Carlos Coaches :ayatollah:

If you book to go to Watford away with Carlos Coaches this Saturday and book to travel with us to Bournemouth you can have your match ticket for Bournemouth at half price :thumbup:

Or if you are under 16 and accompanied by an adult for both trips then your Bournemouth match ticket is free :thumbup: :ayatollah:

If you have already booked for both trips with Carlos Coaches you will qualify and will receive a refund :thumbup:

Money is tight at this time of year for everyone and Cardiff City needs your support at the next two away games :ayatollah:

There are no up front membership costs to travel with Carlos Coaches and this is my way of saying thank you and saving you some pounds before Christmas :bluescarf:

Please note this is not an offer affiliated with Cardiff City Football Club so please don't ring the ticket office asking for details on this offer or any of the other travel group organisers as they will have no idea what offer you are talking about :ayatollah:

To view prices for both games follow the link below and remember to discount the adult tickets for Bournemouth 50% and u16 tickets are free (with an accompanying adult on both trips).

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=150235 :ayatollah:

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: SPECIAL OFFER : HALF PRICE/FREE BOURNEMOUTH MATCH TICKET

Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:42 pm

January sales come early Carlos :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:January sales come early Carlos :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Not at all Nukes.

Christmas has come early for Carlos Coaches :lol: :thumbup:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:16 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:January sales come early Carlos :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Not at all Nukes.

Or Carlos has come to early again. According to Annis who had you on his lap all the way home from Bolton Hmmmm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Not at all Nukes.

Or Carlos has come to early again. According to Annis who had you on his lap all the way home from Bolton Hmmmm :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :o

:lol:

Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Not at all Nukes.

I will get Nukes back for his antics on the way home from Bolton :lol:

Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:22 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Not at all Nukes.

:thumbup: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: I said I was sorry Chief :lol:

Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Not at all Nukes.

:thumbup: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: I said I was sorry Chief :lol:

You will be :lol:

Then I will be on here with an exclusive :D :thumbup:

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:50 pm

Great Value Carlos.

Annaise and Myself Watford & Bournemouth Away Please :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Great Value Carlos.

Annaise and Myself Watford & Bournemouth Away Please :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:15 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Not at all Nukes.

You will be :lol:

Then I will be on here with an exclusive :D :thumbup:

Im gonna have to be on my guard Chief Hmmmm :laughing6: :notworthy:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:47 pm

Few more bookings for Watford taken, still got spaces though :thumbup: