' JUAN CALA THE TRUTH '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' JUAN CALA THE TRUTH '

Postby cwmbachbluebird » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Ffs there has been hundreds of players who u have been told to train with youth team, and far better and higher profile ones than Carla!! This board is becoming a joke with its constant sniping at club over everything that is said this time it's a player but Slade tan ect ect get blame? Carla was very unprofessional to go to press about things says a lot about him? And he obvious wants to go well good to riddence as pointed out he's long way down pecking order. :thumbup:

it's getting a bit desprate now ,anything to have a go

Think its time some people on here find something else to do on Saturday or find another club to support because they are not supporting city with constant bitching they are the fcking joke now!! :thumbup:

Perhaps our owner should leave and the circus can finally go away. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

You heard anything then Annis?
Eddie Mays Barmy Army
R.I.P Speedo...Wales forever.
cwmbachbluebird

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Dve wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:It should be the managers decision whether a player is good enough not Tans decision.

Not sticking up for Tan here because I hate what he has done to our club and can never forgive him but I think there are situations where the owner has every right to tell a manager that he can't play a certain player or players. For instance if by playing someone it triggers a huge payment to another club as part of a transfer deal. This has happened at plenty of clubs before. I know this doesn't apply with Cala. Also if a player or players are deemed surplus to requirements as part of a cost cutting exercise and they are amongst the highest earners then the owner does have the right to tell the manager if he has lined them up for transfer in the next window. In Slades case I'm sure he would see this in a positive light in as much as it presents him with the opportunity to raise some cash in order to bring in some of his own signings. All this is a completely separate issue to Tan picking the team, which personally I think is not the case. :thumbup:

If you want to sell a player, I don´t think making him train with the academy is the way go about it. Tan just don´t like him, I reckon.

What about all the high profile players ordered to play with youth team? Everytime city do something its as if we are the only club in the world that as done it? :laughing5: people are so blinded on here would blame club cat for everything if they had one! :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:31 pm

cwmbachbluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Ffs there has been hundreds of players who u have been told to train with youth team, and far better and higher profile ones than Carla!! This board is becoming a joke with its constant sniping at club over everything that is said this time it's a player but Slade tan ect ect get blame? Carla was very unprofessional to go to press about things says a lot about him? And he obvious wants to go well good to riddence as pointed out he's long way down pecking order. :thumbup:

it's getting a bit desprate now ,anything to have a go

Think its time some people on here find something else to do on Saturday or find another club to support because they are not supporting city with constant bitching they are the fcking joke now!! :thumbup:

Perhaps our owner should leave and the circus can finally go away. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

You heard anything then Annis?

Annis that Is not the point you fans add to the circus by your constant blaming anyone connected to club for whatever is said or done regardless of the truth! Don't think people on here know the truth if it smacked them on the nose! :o
pembroke allan

Postby Dve » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:43 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Dve wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:It should be the managers decision whether a player is good enough not Tans decision.

Not sticking up for Tan here because I hate what he has done to our club and can never forgive him but I think there are situations where the owner has every right to tell a manager that he can't play a certain player or players. For instance if by playing someone it triggers a huge payment to another club as part of a transfer deal. This has happened at plenty of clubs before. I know this doesn't apply with Cala. Also if a player or players are deemed surplus to requirements as part of a cost cutting exercise and they are amongst the highest earners then the owner does have the right to tell the manager if he has lined them up for transfer in the next window. In Slades case I'm sure he would see this in a positive light in as much as it presents him with the opportunity to raise some cash in order to bring in some of his own signings. All this is a completely separate issue to Tan picking the team, which personally I think is not the case. :thumbup:

If you want to sell a player, I don´t think making him train with the academy is the way go about it. Tan just don´t like him, I reckon.

What about all the high profile players ordered to play with youth team? Everytime city do something its as if we are the only club in the world that as done it? :laughing5: people are so blinded on here would blame club cat for everything if they had one! :thumbup:

The questions is WHY Cala is being told to train with the academy. You agree it has to be some sort of punishment?

Without having any numbers to offer, I think this typically happens when there is a conflict between a manager and a player, but this does not seem to be the case here. If Cala´s only wrongdoing is expressing his disappointment by seeing a manger leaving, then I think Tan should be big enough of a man to overlook such a thing -if the player otherwise shows commitment to the club. The imagine I´ve gotten of Tan, is of a very vindictive and egocentric person unable to forgive anything at all.
Dve

Postby Blazing Saddles » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:46 pm

To have a twitter and particularly a 'Facebook for Chavs' account means that you probably have a very low IQ anyway!! - It's all fabricated crap - Move on everyone! :thumbup:
Blazing Saddles

Postby Dve » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:To have a twitter and particularly a 'Facebook for Chavs' account means that you probably have a very low IQ anyway!! - It's all fabricated crap - Move on everyone! :thumbup:

If it was fabricated, Cala (or the club) would have been out in the media denying it already, so sorry, but I think you are the misled one here.
Dve

Postby wez1927 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Player takes to Twitter and moan cause he's not getting a game shocker lol
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:00 pm

Dve wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Dve wrote:
moonboots wrote:

The questions is WHY Cala is being told to train with the academy. You agree it has to be some sort of punishment?

Without having any numbers to offer, I think this typically happens when there is a conflict between a manager and a player, but this does not seem to be the case here. If Cala´s only wrongdoing is expressing his disappointment by seeing a manger leaving, then I think Tan should be big enough of a man to overlook such a thing -if the player otherwise shows commitment to the club. The imagine I´ve gotten of Tan, is of a very vindictive and egocentric person unable to forgive anything at all.

Point is players get this punishment or whatever you call it for a reason? its Always the case it's not because the owner says so? Or do you think cala is innocent of doing nothing? This is the actions of a player who wants a move been done millions of times! But guess that's not possibly the reason? It as to be tan no other reason can be true! :laughing5:
pembroke allan

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:01 pm

The circus that is my club rolls on & now we have a puppet in the Big Top.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Woodville Willie » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:18 pm

I've been saying it for ages:

Cala is a bad influence in the dressing room and on the training field.

I'm no Tan fan.

BUT - Cala has just broken radio silence on Twitter. Sackable offence some would argue.

Personally, I wouldn't believe Cala's radio in the first place.

:?
True Blue
BLUE IS THE NEW BLUE!!!!
Woodville Willie

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:22 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:I've been saying it for ages:

I'm no Tan fan.

BUT - Cala has just broken radio silence on Twitter. Sackable offence some would argue.

What about Guerra? he has knocked on Slades door and asked for a chance,yet ignored.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby wez1927 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I'm no Tan fan.

What about Guerra? he has knocked on Slades door and asked for a chance,yet ignored.

But slade has said in an interview that he's not done anything in training or in dvp games to include him isn't it his choice ? Only 16 player s can be in the match day squad and we got over 30 players all can't play
wez1927

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:31 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I'm no Tan fan.

But slade has said in an interview that he's not done anything in training or in dvp games to include him isn't it his choice ? Only 16 player s can be in the match day squad and we got over 30 players all can't play

But we need 3 CB on the bench incase we need to go gung ho defensive? It doesn't add up mate!
Scandinavianbluebird

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:36 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I'm no Tan fan.

Guerra is Quality. not been given a chance?

And Slade saying Matt Daehli was injured?

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby wez1927 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I'm no Tan fan.

but your not the manager and you don't take training sessions how do you know that slade isn't right ,Guerra could be garbage in training
wez1927

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:45 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I'm no Tan fan.

but your not the manager and you don't take training sessions how do you know that slade isn't right ,Guerra could be garbage in training

I agree I am not, our bench is stronger than the first team, lets hope come May, Slade proves the majority wrong including myself :thumbright: :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Dve » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:45 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Dve wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Dve wrote:
moonboots wrote:

Point is players get this punishment or whatever you call it for a reason? its Always the case it's not because the owner says so? Or do you think cala is innocent of doing nothing? This is the actions of a player who wants a move been done millions of times! But guess that's not possibly the reason? It as to be tan no other reason can be true! :laughing5:

I don´t know the truth. But this could very well be it (quoting Cala): Slade tells me he does not have guilt, they are orders from Vicem so". But of course, Cala could be lying, which you - for one reason or another - seem to be convinced of.
Dve

Postby wez1927 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I'm no Tan fan.

I agree I am not, our bench is stronger than the first team, lets hope come May, Slade proves the majority wrong including myself :thumbright: :thumbright:

His record isn't bad at the moment compare to the last two years including the last few months of the championship wining season ,it just seems Like a lot of people on this board won't give him a chance cause it's tans man
wez1927

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:30 pm

I'm no Tan fan.

No but you can believe in the Nukes Chief :D :thumbup:
Nuclearblue

Postby DandoCCFC » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:45 pm

Both parties both bad as each other lets be honest.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:51 pm

Sote="Dve"]
pembroke allan wrote:
Dve wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Dve wrote:
moonboots wrote:

I don´t know the truth. But this could very well be it (quoting Cala): Slade tells me he does not have guilt, they are orders from Vicem so". But of course, Cala could be lying, which you - for one reason or another - seem to be convinced of.[/quote]

Why do you believe cala then? Justy because he says so!! Like I said its because he wants out :o been stated long time ago cala is trouble, bet you dont believe that either? trouble with most on here is they entirely believe anything said that is against club even if its garbage!! :thumbright:
pembroke allan

Postby Grange End Star » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:08 pm

Whatever has happened freezing out players like Cala and Guerra without giving them time to adapt to a foreign country and a totally different league is shocking man management and a terrible indictment of our scouting network.

To buy these players in the first place and then virtually ignore them when they sign for us is beyond comprehension.

Thought slades strength was his man managment ??
Grange End Star

Postby Overthemoon » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:15 pm

Grange End Star wrote:Whatever has happened freezing out players like Cala and Guerra without giving them time to adapt to a foreign country and a totally different league is shocking man management and a terrible indictment of our scouting network.

To buy these players in the first place and then virtually ignore them when they sign for us is beyond comprehension.

Thought slades strength was his man managment ??

To be fair to Slade, any manager would struggle to keep a lot of our players contented, bearing in mind the size of our playing squad and the fact that we can only name 18 players in a match day squad!

Slade hasn't brought any of our players in to the club either, so he can only really judge them on what he sees in training, in development type games and what he's been told by the coaching staff (Young & Gabbidon etc), who were at the club when he arrived!
Bartley the Bluebird sat down and scratched his head, he used to have a blue shirt on, but now it's turned to red!
Overthemoon

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:15 pm

[quote="Grange End Star"]Whatever has happened freezing out players like Cala and Guerra without giving them time to adapt to a foreign country and a totally different league is shocking man management and a terrible indictment of our scouting network.

Thought slades strength was his man managment ??[/quote

mm did precisely same thing! So must be tans fault! :laughing5:
pembroke allan

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:59 pm

I'd almost forgotten that we still had Juan Cala at the club given how little involvement he's managed since our Premier League relegation.

Cala now looks certain to leave Cardiff in January, being forced to train with the academy has brought a furious Twitter reaction from the Spaniard who has featured just once for us in the Championship this season.

'I just want the situation to be sorted out and to play here on [sic] in another club ASAP!! Thank you for support.'

With Ben Turner, Bruno Ecuele Manga and Sean Morrison all ahead of the 24 year old, and training with the first team, if it wasn't pretty clear that his future was away from the Cardiff City Stadium before the outburst I think it's clear to say that it is following these publicly claimed frustrations.

The club have confirmed that he has been told to train with the academy side but haven't made any further comment.

Russell Slade inherited a top heavy squad, we can add Cala to the list of players that he doesn't fancy that OGS brought in, and he did bring in quite a few!

Read more: http://www.cardiff.vitalfootball.co.uk/ ... z3K7zvOAR0
TopCat CCFC

Postby simon1927 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:06 am

I dm'ed Cala myself who also told me Tan is the reason he is with the academy

Very honest and approachable footballer... although I suppose he doesn't have much to lose :lol:
simon1927

Postby llangainbluebird » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:17 am

That's football. Remember reading in Andy Legg's book that when he was at Reading, the then manager, the late Tommy Burns, did the same with Leggy and a couple of other players. They couldn't work it out, and left the club soon afterwards. These things happen.

Last time I remember seeing Cala play was at Port Vale, where he was OK, and at home to Bournemouth, where he struggled badly. Also seem to remember posts on here claiming that Tan had ordered Scott Young and Danny Gabbidon to play him, against Bournemouth, to put Cala in the shop window. Don't know if that's true or not, but any scouts watching that horror show would have been less than impressed.

Either way, looks like he's leaving.
llangainbluebird

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:19 am

Juan Cala wants to find 'another club ASAP' and believes Cardiff have acted without respect in making him train with their youngsters.

The Spanish defender, who has featured just three times for the Bluebirds this season, tweeted a photo on Tuesday afternoon of the Championship club's academy base with the caption: "I'm back to the Academy? hahahaha incredible, respect please."

He went on to add: "I just want the situation to be sorted out and to play here on (sic) in another club ASAP!! Thank you for support."

Cala arrived from Sevilla in January but has been frozen out of the first team picture in recent months.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... -club-asap?
TopCat CCFC

Postby Woodville Willie » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:55 am

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I'm no Tan fan.

I only commented on Cala because of the thread title, but you are right - Guerra is class. One of the top scorers in La Liga before he signed. If his attitude isn't right in training, that's the manager's job - motivation. Leaving him out for a game is fair enough, but for a string??? Sounds daft!! :shock:
True Blue
BLUE IS THE NEW BLUE!!!!
Woodville Willie

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:56 am

Not long been back from work. This has moved on a lot since I stickied it at lunchtime!

Still stand by what I said earlier in the thread.

Nothing surprises me about Tan.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat