Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' JUAN CALA THE TRUTH '

Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:44 pm

As if we didnt know there for all to see :lol:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:49 pm

Integrity would be coming out and explaining the situation he was in instead of keeping quite for a pay off

Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:51 pm

ccfc_matt wrote:I've always believed he was picking the team after some of the decisions ole was making during his time, I said on here some of the things ole done, a man of his experience in the game would never do!!! #tanout

so we've won 5 in a row at home which us awesome so us tan still picking the team or he only picks it when we lose hmmmmmm

Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:59 pm

Doesn't matter whether we win or lose its wrong all ends up

Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:00 pm

wez1927 wrote:
ccfc_matt wrote:I've always believed he was picking the team after some of the decisions ole was making during his time, I said on here some of the things ole done, a man of his experience in the game would never do!!! #tanout

so we've won 5 in a row at home which us awesome so us tan still picking the team or he only picks it when we lose hmmmmmm

He's stopping Slade picking certain individuals. That's not right. Tans a disgrace and Slade is a disgrace for putting up with it. The clubs beyond a joke.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:03 pm

seanmogs wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

He's stopping Slade picking certain individuals. That's not right. Tans a disgrace and Slade is a disgrace for putting up with it. The clubs beyond a joke.

it's common for owners to stop a manager picking players over a number of reasons nothing new here Sam didn't pick Gareth Whaley over a 50 k bonus

Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:07 pm

I always liked Juan Cala because he had lots of passion. I remember how he reacted when scoring away goals at both Liverpool and Southampton. He always reminded me of a poor mans David Luiz but would have done a great job for us this season as one of two defensive midfield players particularly playing away from home.Totally disrespectful way to treat this man, the club can only sink lower with Tan at the helm.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:08 pm

wez1927 wrote:
seanmogs wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

it's common for owners to stop a manager picking players over a number of reasons nothing new here Sam didn't pick Gareth Whaley over a 50 k bonus

Aii and it's wrong. But it seems to be a handful of players here not just the one. Guerra, Daehli, Velikonja, Eikrem to name a few.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:08 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Tan only picks the team for home games, slade picks the away.
I have heard that Tan is picking the side for Watford so 3 pts it is :bluescarf:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:12 pm

The whole set up is a joke.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:17 pm

cwmbachbluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Tan only picks the team for home games, slade picks the away.
I have heard that Tan is picking the side for Watford so 3 pts it is :bluescarf:

tan for manager Lol maljy didn't win the championship tan did cause he's always picked the team according to people on here hmmmmmm

Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:47 pm

seanmogs wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
seanmogs wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Aii and it's wrong. But it seems to be a handful of players here not just the one. Guerra, Daehli, Velikonja, Eikrem to name a few.

Not sure about those, to be frank. They reason why they are not picked, is probable solely about football matters and really up to Slade to decide (and Dæhli was actually playing in the last match, wasn´t he).

Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:58 pm

Tan has to go, he's forcing Slade to pick LeFondre, Macheda and Pilkington... I see where the madness is coming from... Oops I'll have the LeFondre groupies on my back again!

Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:03 pm

SKY SPORTS

Championship: Cardiff City's Juan Cala wants to find 'another club ASAP'
25/11/14

Juan Cala: Wants to leave Cardiff

Juan Cala wants to find 'another club ASAP' and believes Cardiff have acted without respect in making him train with their youngsters.

The Spanish defender, who has featured just three times for the Bluebirds this season, tweeted a photo on Tuesday afternoon of the Championship club's academy base with the caption: "I'm back to the Academy? hahahaha incredible, respect please."

He went on to add: "I just want the situation to be sorted out and to play here on (sic) in another club ASAP!! Thank you for support."

Cala arrived from Sevilla in January but has been frozen out of the first team picture in recent months.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:04 pm

Twitter and Facebook are absolute CRAP and full of fake accounts. All bullshit and fabricated - move on :thumbup:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:21 pm

It should be the managers decision whether a player is good enough not Tans decision.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:22 pm

WEZ !! I gather Carla isn't one of the players you know then ? :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:23 pm

I think the fans have a lot to thank Cala for in exposing secrets the club would prefer to hide.

The omission of Cala, Guerra and Daehli to name but three is inexplicable in footballing terms when you consider the calibre of player routinely selected ahead of them.

Slade is a journeyman lower league manager personally selected by Tan. Like in any business someone promoted above their station is much more likely to do their boss's bidding. Slade was appointed to do what Tan wants.

Tan-Slade, master and puppet, will inevitably end in failure. It'll be painful to watch, but may just mark the beginning of the end of Tan at CCFC.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:WEZ !! I gather Carla isn't one of the players you know then ? :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

No lol

Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:36 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:WEZ !! I gather Carla isn't one of the players you know then ? :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

No lol

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:It should be the managers decision whether a player is good enough not Tans decision.

Absolutely!!

Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Ffs there has been hundreds of players who u have been told to train with youth team, and far better and higher profile ones than Carla!! This board is becoming a joke with its constant sniping at club over everything that is said this time it's a player but Slade tan ect ect get blame? Carla was very unprofessional to go to press about things says a lot about him? And he obvious wants to go well good to riddence as pointed out he's long way down pecking order. :thumbup:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:It should be the managers decision whether a player is good enough not Tans decision.

Not sticking up for Tan here because I hate what he has done to our club and can never forgive him but I think there are situations where the owner has every right to tell a manager that he can't play a certain player or players. For instance if by playing someone it triggers a huge payment to another club as part of a transfer deal. This has happened at plenty of clubs before. I know this doesn't apply with Cala. Also if a player or players are deemed surplus to requirements as part of a cost cutting exercise and they are amongst the highest earners then the owner does have the right to tell the manager if he has lined them up for transfer in the next window. In Slades case I'm sure he would see this in a positive light in as much as it presents him with the opportunity to raise some cash in order to bring in some of his own signings. All this is a completely separate issue to Tan picking the team, which personally I think is not the case. :thumbup:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:16 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Ffs there has been hundreds of players who u have been told to train with youth team, and far better and higher profile ones than Carla!! This board is becoming a joke with its constant sniping at club over everything that is said this time it's a player but Slade tan ect ect get blame? Carla was very unprofessional to go to press about things says a lot about him? And he obvious wants to go well good to riddence as pointed out he's long way down pecking order. :thumbup:

it's getting a bit desprate now ,anything to have a go

Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:17 pm

moonboots wrote:

Not sticking up for Tan here because I hate what he has done to our club and can never forgive him but I think there are situations where the owner has every right to tell a manager that he can't play a certain player or players. For instance if by playing someone it triggers a huge payment to another club as part of a transfer deal. This has happened at plenty of clubs before. I know this doesn't apply with Cala. Also if a player or players are deemed surplus to requirements as part of a cost cutting exercise and they are amongst the highest earners then the owner does have the right to tell the manager if he has lined them up for transfer in the next window. In Slades case I'm sure he would see this in a positive light in as much as it presents him with the opportunity to raise some cash in order to bring in some of his own signings. All this is a completely separate issue to Tan picking the team, which personally I think is not the case. :thumbup:

too sensible post for this topic mate

Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:21 pm

moonboots wrote:

If you want to sell a player, I don´t think making him train with the academy is the way go about it. Tan just don´t like him, I reckon.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:21 pm

wez1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Ffs there has been hundreds of players who u have been told to train with youth team, and far better and higher profile ones than Carla!! This board is becoming a joke with its constant sniping at club over everything that is said this time it's a player but Slade tan ect ect get blame? Carla was very unprofessional to go to press about things says a lot about him? And he obvious wants to go well good to riddence as pointed out he's long way down pecking order. :thumbup:

Think its time some people on here find something else to do on Saturday or find another club to support because they are not supporting city with constant bitching they are the fcking joke now!! :thumbup:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:23 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Think its time some people on here find something else to do on Saturday or find another club to support because they are not supporting city with constant bitching they are the fcking joke now!! :thumbup:

Perhaps our owner should leave and the circus can finally go away. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Perhaps our owner should leave and the circus can finally go away. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

when hasn't there been a chairman at city that's hasn't been hated ? Over the last 30 years every chairman has been hated by certain sections the biggest circus was when Sam was in charge

Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:26 pm

My oh my !! My snipers are having a ball tonight