CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Re: ' JUAN CALA THE TRUTH '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Barry Chuckle » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:16 pm

Whilst I wouldn't put Cala in the starting 11 personally, the fact that he is being sent to train with academy boys is very poor and reflects badly on the club.

These messages don't look good on the club too, sadly I can't say that I am totally surprised by them though.
Barry Chuckle

Postby beames lee » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:19 pm

I'm not cala biggest fan but to make him train with the kids is a disgrace.no surprise though as our club has no respect for anyone. Players ' fans ' or history .
beames lee

Postby langley » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Won't he be hauled over the coals by the club now?

Maybe these should of been kept private? Just a thought.

People need to know the stuff that the OP has put on.

Enough Tan arse-lickers, maybe now they'll see.

Spot on Ned, but Tans arse lickers will still find away to spk up for him, the clown that destroyed our club. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Think us supporters are doing a good job of destroying our club without Tan, anyone who has a different opinion ( depending on which message board you write) ere shot down.
langley

Postby Lou Vogel » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Send it in to Sky Sports News, tweet all the journalists, let them know what is going on. The more it’s out there the better.
Lou Vogel

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:30 pm

langley wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Spot on Ned, but Tans arse lickers will still find away to spk up for him, the clown that destroyed our club. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Think us supporters are doing a good job of destroying our club without Tan, anyone who has a different opinion ( depending on which message board you write) ere shot down.

Well uve managed 832 different opinions :D

Tan has destroyed the passion/belief/the feelings and stripped us of our pride. OUR IDENTITY & PLUS HIS CIRCUS DOES NOT STOP :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby llangainbluebird » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:31 pm

Is his English really that bad? :?
llangainbluebird

Re: cala being pushed out but not by slade

Postby bluemoon » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Liam wrote:If that's genuine, then it offers a real insight to the club. Oh dear :oops:

And the Truth that Tan runs the whole show including management of the team.

and just as some of us has been posting for some time now :roll:
bluemoon

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:35 pm

BBC

25/11/14

Cardiff City defender Juan Cala hints at departure

Cardiff City defender Juan Cala says he could leave after being sent to train with the club's academy.
Centre-back Cala joined Cardiff from Sevilla in February 2014 and featured regularly in the Premier League.
But he has made only one Championship appearance this season and has reacted angrily on Twitter.
Cala, 24, wrote: "I just want the situation to be sorted out and to play here on [sic] in another club ASAP!! Thank you for support."
Cardiff have confirmed Cala is training with the academy but have made no further comment about the Spaniard's situation.
Cala is currently behind Ben Turner, Bruno Ecuele Manga and Sean Morrison in the Cardiff pecking order for a starting place at centre-back.
Cardiff manager Russell Slade has previously stated he is eager to reduce the size of his squad when the transfer window opens in January.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby langley » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
langley wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Tan has destroyed the passion/belief/the feelings and stripped us of our pride. OUR IDENTITY & PLUS HIS CIRCUS DOES NOT STOP :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Well you have done well out of me on this board :-), at least I put my opinion in my name . As for Tan, think the sooner he goes the better all round, this thread being about Cala, I am not shocked that he has been set aside from main group of players , he couldn't be bothered to make effort to interact for only 2 hours on Player of season, sums him up.
langley

Postby welshrod » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:39 pm

I thought Tan hadnt even attended any games this season, so cant see him actually picking the team. But I can see how he would tell Slade certain players were not to be used
welshrod

Postby Lou Vogel » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:BBC

25/11/14

Cardiff City defender Juan Cala says he could leave after being sent to train with the club's academy.
Centre-back Cala joined Cardiff from Sevilla in February 2014 and featured regularly in the Premier League.
But he has made only one Championship appearance this season and has reacted angrily on Twitter.
Cala, 24, wrote: "I just want the situation to be sorted out and to play here on [sic] in another club ASAP!! Thank you for support."
Cardiff have confirmed Cala is training with the academy but have made no further comment about the Spaniard's situation.
Cala is currently behind Ben Turner, Bruno Ecuele Manga and Sean Morrison in the Cardiff pecking order for a starting place at centre-back.
Cardiff manager Russell Slade has previously stated he is eager to reduce the size of his squad when the transfer window opens in January.

Tweet or email the BBC journalist a copy of the conversation from twitter.
Lou Vogel

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Lou Vogel wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:BBC

25/11/14

Tweet or email the BBC journalist a copy of the conversation from twitter.

I have :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:41 pm

langley wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
langley wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Well you have done well out of me on this board :-), at least I put my opinion in my name . As for Tan, think the sooner he goes the better all round, this thread being about Cala, I am not shocked that he has been set aside from main group of players , he couldn't be bothered to make effort to interact for only 2 hours on Player of season, sums him up.

I always believe in good debate/sensible debate :thumbright: :thumbright:

Tan has to go its just getting worse.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:42 pm

bluemoon wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Liam wrote:If that's genuine, then it offers a real insight to the club. Oh dear :oops:

and just as some of us has been posting for some time now :roll:

:thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby welshrod » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:43 pm

I thought Tan hadnt even attended any games this season, so cant see him actually picking the team. But I can see how he would tell Slade certain players were not to be used due to cost of bonus or appearance payments. In that context the available squad would be a lot smaller. I agree these players will go in January.
welshrod

Postby Depressed Blue » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:44 pm

wez1927 wrote:Cala isn't good enough to get in the team

He is better than every other centre back apart from Manga.
Depressed Blue

Re: JUAN CALA THE TRUTH

Postby moonboots » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:46 pm

Bobbank59 wrote:I think Juan Cala could do a good job for City playing defensive midfield, in front of the back four.

I agree. I said so last season when Medel was absent. He's got all the qualities and he can play a bit too. :thumbup:
moonboots

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:47 pm

moonboots wrote:
Bobbank59 wrote:I think Juan Cala could do a good job for City playing defensive midfield, in front of the back four.

I agree. I said so last season when Medel was absent. He's got all the qualities and he can play a bit too. :thumbup:

I agree also :thumbright: :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby wez1927 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:50 pm

Cala upset ole with his moaning and tan wants rid
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby LonCar » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:52 pm

wez1927 wrote:Cala upset ole with his moaning and tan wants rid

Cala tweeted his dismay when ogs left so I don't buy that.
LonCar

Postby Reza » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:54 pm

Let's get this straight I was the only person to tell cala that he shouldn't be in Spain he should be fighting for his place,he chose to message me and reviled this which I believe fans deserve to know,tbh I think it's highly unprofessional of him to message me but I think without posting proof I'd have been told I'm full of shit so I posted what I believe fans deserve to know that's it!
Always be blue
Reza

Postby NyeBluebird » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:56 pm

JimmyJazz wrote:Like the rest of us I don't know jack shit, but perhaps he isn't playing because:

1. He wasn't the outstanding CH in our team.
2. He is on big wages with bonuses for appearances and team results?
3. He gets paid more the more he plays - many players get bonuses for reaching so many appearances?
4. He had a baby about it all and said something he shouldn't have, along with the other Spaniard?
5. The Board have decided (or already secured) a transfer for him
6. He might even know about 5

Who knows, but possibly a different perspective. If any of 2-6 was the case then I think the club could be doing the right thing.

:bluescarf:

Number 1 stands out to me. He's shit, he's overpaid, he's mistake prone.
NyeBluebird

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:04 pm

No doubt he's one of the players who's agent has pizzed VT off and he's ordered RS no to consider him. No t really as bad as it sounds.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby moonboots » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I've got no evidence but I can't see that being true. No one would come in and manage any club on that basis. Slade comes over as a decent guy and an intelligent man. Any manager with any intelligence would know that if he let someone without football knowledge pick the team it would be only a matter of time before he would fail and get sacked and that is going to destroy his reputation. Also it would be impossible to hide such a fact from the players who would have no respect for the manager. Our players seem to have reacted positively to Slade and seem to be working hard for him so it doesn't quite add up.

I do accept that for financial reasons Tan might have said to Slade that certain high earners are going to be shipped out in January and should not be included in his plans. As an employee Slade would have to accept that and let's be honest we have far too many players in our squad anyway so I couldn't see that condition imposed by Tan as being unacceptable to Slade. To be honest he would probably be pleased about that because by getting rid of some high earners and possibly recouping a few quid on transfer fees too it gives Slade room to get in a few of his own transfer targets. :thumbup:
moonboots

Postby Dve » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:11 pm

LonCar wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Cala upset ole with his moaning and tan wants rid

Cala tweeted his dismay when ogs left so I don't buy that.

"What´s going on here is a joke"

Those were Cala´s words when Ole left. In the thread it was posted, It looked like as he was commenting on something else, but now I believe it was not; he was actually commenting on the fact that Ole was leaving, and since Tan cannot take any criticism what so ever, he has ordered Slade to leave out Cala. Cala says directly that Slade told him his hands are tied, and this looks a bit more concrete than Cala just having a feeling that it´s all Tan´s fault.

Carl (aka Staff) also reported we would never see Cala in a Cardiff shirt again. Would you mind elaborate a bit on this Carl, or is it hush hush?
Dve

Postby darran1927 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:20 pm

He may not be good enough to be in starting 11 but he's certainly a better option on the bench than Gabbidon :!:
darran1927

Postby ccfc_matt » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:38 pm

I've always believed he was picking the team after some of the decisions ole was making during his time, I said on here some of the things ole done, a man of his experience in the game would never do!!! #tanout
ccfc_matt

Postby Dve » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:39 pm

moonboots wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I've got no evidence but I can't see that being true. No one would come in and manage any club on that basis. Slade comes over as a decent guy and an intelligent man. Any manager with any intelligence would know that if he let someone without football knowledge pick the team it would be only a matter of time before he would fail and get sacked and that is going to destroy his reputation. Also it would be impossible to hide such a fact from the players who would have no respect for the manager. Our players seem to have reacted positively to Slade and seem to be working hard for him so it doesn't quite add up.

I do accept that for financial reasons Tan might have said to Slade that certain high earners are going to be shipped out in January and should not be included in his plans. As an employee Slade would have to accept that and let's be honest we have far too many players in our squad anyway so I couldn't see that condition imposed by Tan as being unacceptable to Slade. To be honest he would probably be pleased about that because by getting rid of some high earners and possibly recouping a few quid on transfer fees too it gives Slade room to get in a few of his own transfer targets. :thumbup:

In addition to that, it might be that Tan actually orders Slade to leave out some players from other reason that just financially ones - like Cala complaining when Ole left - which is my opinion is way out of order. Ole left for a reason and clearly there is more to "the differences in philosophy" than Tan has already commented on.

But Tan picking the whole team? No, that just cannot be the truth, or Slade is a man with absolutely no integrity.
Dve

Postby Dve » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:41 pm

ccfc_matt wrote:I've always believed he was picking the team after some of the decisions ole was making during his time, I said on here some of the things ole done, a man of his experience in the game would never do!!! #tanout

Frankly, I doubt that. It´s rather the case that Tan was trying to get involved in team selection, and that´s why Ole left. Ole DOES have integrity.
Dve

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat