Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' JUAN CALA THE TRUTH '

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:17 pm

So this morning I seen cala's tweet about training with the academy and told him he should be fighting for his place,he followed me then started messaging me so obviously he's frustrated by what's going on,but it seems it's not slades decision
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: cala being pushed out but not by slade

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:24 pm

If that's genuine, then it offers a real insight to the club. Oh dear :oops:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:26 pm

100% genuine

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:27 pm

Reza wrote:100% genuine
if you don't mind me asking would you be able to post the rest of the conversation (unless it's really personal of course), just curious as to what he's said

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:29 pm

There is no validation icon so I do not think it is genuine

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:31 pm

loadsa51 wrote:There is no validation icon so I do not think it is genuine

If you're on about that blue tick mate I don't think they show up in direct messages on Twitter

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:33 pm

ok I am just a novice on twitter, thanks

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:34 pm

loadsa51 wrote:There is no validation icon so I do not think it is genuine

That is Cala's twitter handle so appears to be true, and he has retweeted loads about this subject in the last hour, the little blue tick doesn't appear on PM's on Twitter :thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:34 pm

Bet he's glad he messaged you :lol:

Re: JUAN CALA THE TRUTH

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:38 pm

Big news, but not surprising news.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:43 pm

That's the main bit of the short conversation I'm surprised and kinda disappointed too
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:45 pm

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:47 pm

I guess this shows Slade's hands are tied regarding which players he can select then. It also shows Nukes seems bang on with his report. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=150688

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Like the rest of us I don't know jack shit, but perhaps he isn't playing because:

1. He wasn't the outstanding CH in our team.
2. He is on big wages with bonuses for appearances and team results?
3. He gets paid more the more he plays - many players get bonuses for reaching so many appearances?
4. He had a baby about it all and said something he shouldn't have, along with the other Spaniard?
5. The Board have decided (or already secured) a transfer for him
6. He might even know about 5

Who knows, but possibly a different perspective. If any of 2-6 was the case then I think the club could be doing the right thing.

:bluescarf:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Yeah I read that and thought like most that can't be the case manager has to pick the team but there's never smoke without fire and this now confirmed it

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:55 pm

Reza wrote:Yeah I read that and thought like most that can't be the case manager has to pick the team but there's never smoke without fire and this now confirmed it

it makes more sense to me that there is already an agreement for a few players to move on in Jan, and as such these players arent getting a look in, rather than Tan actually picking the side.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:58 pm

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest, this will surely be the final nail in the coffin regarding Cala's future. Tan will be livid. Also I'll always support whatever manager that is in charge but f**k me it's hard to respect someone like Slade if he's happy to be told what to do regarding football matters.

The football manager should be left well alone to get on with football matters. The club is joke. There will never be any progression whilst Tan is here, no matter how much money he throws at it, he just can't leave things alone. tw*t.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:03 pm

I think Juan Cala could do a good job for City playing defensive midfield, in front of the back four.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:09 pm

Cala will def go in Jan now for sure it's a shame to cos I don't think we'll have such a comfortable ball playing cb again,cala left a team who went on to win the Europa league he must be fukin gutted

Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:14 pm

Bobbank59 wrote:I think Juan Cala could do a good job for City playing defensive midfield, in front of the back four.

I was thinking that. He is one of our best defenders on the ball. He didn't look out of place at all in the Premier League, let alone the championship.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:26 pm

Tan Out

Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:28 pm

Bloke is totally arrogant, was on our table at Player of Season, just sat all night texting on his phone, ask him a question and he just shrugged his shoulders! Poor Fabio had to do all the talking,.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:29 pm

Shit news. Tan shouldnt interfere one bit. If cala is good enough he should play same as any other player.

This now explains and makes it obvious why guerra isnt getting a look in, tan wants him gone because of stuff in his contract, maybe same with other players like daehli ravel?
Very disaapointing questions need answering and fans need to speak up about this because its a joke if all true

Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:39 pm

There are always two sides to every story, that's one version.......

Maybe he has been shit and Slade has decided time to go, he could easily say it's not his decision ???

Are we going to get one of these players stories every day until January ???

If a players is good enough and rated by the Manager with a good attitude they play, if not they don't, it's the same in every club in the land there are disgruntled players, complaining they can't get a game .....

Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:40 pm

Liam wrote:If that's genuine, then it offers a real insight to the club. Oh dear :oops:

And the Truth that Tan runs the whole show including management of the team.

Re: ' JUAN CALA THE TRUTH '

Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:47 pm

It's shocking but true tan thinks he can run the club from top to bottom and be more successful than ppl who've been involved in football their whole lives

Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:49 pm

I wonder if the same is true for matts? But because the media and fans kicked up such a fuss they felt they had to play him if only to shut everyone up.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:02 pm

Won't he be hauled over the coals by the club now?

Maybe these should of been kept private? Just a thought.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:09 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Won't he be hauled over the coals by the club now?

People need to know the stuff that the OP has put on.

Enough Tan arse-lickers, maybe now they'll see.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:13 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Won't he be hauled over the coals by the club now?

People need to know the stuff that the OP has put on.

Enough Tan arse-lickers, maybe now they'll see.

Spot on Ned, but Tans arse lickers will still find away to spk up for him, the clown that destroyed our club. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: