Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' MATCH THREAD: WATFORD V CARDIFF CITY ' MATCH THREAD

Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:20 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
JamesC wrote:Watford pressed us today, but were poor overall, we allowed them possession, but they didn't use it. Another team would have won that, or at least taken a draw.

MOM for me - Le Fondre

james people keep saying opposition is poor and another team would have beaten us or drawn :o when are people are going to give team credit??? :evil:

I'm no moaning fella, I genuinely believe a better side would have beaten us today, with all the possession that we allowed them to have.

But I'm more than happy with the result, Alf worked hard and ran himself into the ground - hopefully another goal raises his confidence.

It may seem a little over critical, I'm not saying we were poor as such. We used the ball well and defended for our lives, we just needed to keep the ball more and use it a little better to relieve the pressure being built up by Watford.

A very good 3 points on the road though.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:28 pm

JamesC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
JamesC wrote:Watford pressed us today, but were poor overall, we allowed them possession, but they didn't use it. Another team would have won that, or at least taken a draw.

MOM for me - Le Fondre

james people keep saying opposition is poor and another team would have beaten us or drawn :o when are people are going to give team credit??? :evil:

I'm no moaning fella, I genuinely believe a better side would have beaten us today, with all the possession that we allowed them to have.

But I'm more than happy with the result, Alf worked hard and ran himself into the ground - hopefully another goal raises his confidence.

It may seem a little over critical, I'm not saying we were poor as such. We used the ball well and defended for our lives, we just needed to keep the ball more and use it a little better to relieve the pressure being built up by Watford.

A very good 3 points on the road though.

Yes very good considering watford have scored ,2.5 goals at home! Think its going to take fair bit time to see better performances possession wise as both players and manager new to champ way of playing!

Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:38 pm

MY VIEW/OPINION TODAY
" CARDIFF CITY BANISH THEIR AWAY DAYS IN BLUE "
Linkann
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=150842 :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: