Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vincent Tan OR Dave Whelan?

Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:24 am

Who would YOU rather have owning YOUR football club?

Re: Vincent Tan OR Dave Whelan?

Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:35 am

PhilStantShoot2Kill wrote:Who would YOU rather have owning YOUR football club?

WITHOUT A DOUBT DAVE WHELAN EVERY TIME :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:36 am

haha, everyone will have the same answer for you.

Whelan was naive for falling into the trap, I thought a man of his experience should of known what was coming, and what journalists are looking for - scandal -

Whelan is getting old, let his guard down...should of made it the most boring interview ever when there is so much frenzy surrounding the Malky appt.

Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:37 am

Dave :bluescarf: 100%

Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:49 am

Haha silly question!!

Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:55 am

Watched Whelen over the years & he's a proper bloke & a great owner. He knows football, used to play professionally & has done brilliant at a small family type club.

Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:34 am

I don't know if it's the answer your expecting but Dave Wealen 100%

Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:50 am

He said some very stupid and ridiculous things but still would choose Whelan.
Would choose Malky over Slade and he's been a daft racist tw*t too.

Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:00 pm

Whelan for me!!

Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:21 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Watched Whelen over the years & he's a proper bloke & a great owner. He knows football, used to play professionally & has done brilliant at a small family type club.

Summed up perfectly :thumbup:

Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:32 pm

abergblue wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Watched Whelen over the years & he's a proper bloke & a great owner. He knows football, used to play professionally & has done brilliant at a small family type club.

:thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
abergblue wrote:

:thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Maybe they could do a swap?
Reunite Tan with Mackay at Wigan, we'll take Whelan here...

Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:13 pm

Absolutely a daft question boys i know, I know and the response's are exactly what I was expecting also.

Dr Tan PHD or a real football man that is not fill of his own self importance or talks utter bollocks every time he opens his mouth.

Shame we couldn't make this point to the club. Show him that we would rather someone like Whelan at our club instead of him.

I honestly think as fans we need to up the ante on a campaign to rid our club of this clown as soon as possible. I am trying to weigh up the consequences or tan leaving and tan staying and I honestly think him staying is worse!

As a club we have been rock bottom of the 4th division playing in front of 2000 fans andclose to financial ruin but its never been as bad as it is now In my opinion. We survived that before and I'm sure we would survive that again. But I don't think we can survive for long with VT at the club. I really fear for us.

Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:19 pm

Dave Whelan by a mile, he's the ideal owner for any football club. :thumbright:

Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:19 pm

I can't understand why you asked this question?