Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MAKING A FOOL OF HIMSELF & CARDIFF IN MY OPINION

Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:26 pm

When is the next protest? Should happen again, WABB :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:34 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:It is very difficult to argue with your post Annis. Anyone who does looks like a stirrer or a fool imho.

I can fully understand Tan wanting to put his stamp on the club when he arrived, but when it became clear just how destructive the colour change and badge design were, I still can't believe he didn't take the opportunity to reverse his decision and become a unifying influence on all concerned!! He persists in this madness, even though there is not a brass farthing in it financially for him.

It is arguably not too late:

Return to blue and unite the fans. :bluescarf:
Go back to a previous badge (even the original Bluebirds in script if he wants a proper branded name). :bluescarf:
Drop ST prices to fill the stadium (although numbers would swell anyway). :thumbup:
Convert at least some debt to equity. :thumbright:
Give part of the club to the supporters and include them, by right, in decisions. :old:

Not asking much is it? :P

We live in hope............

The problem is Tan was ill advised and lied to regarding the Red. :bluescarf:
Now he is to Stubborn and does not want to loose face. :bluescarf:

Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Bluebina wrote:It's very frustrating, like watching your kids make simple mistakes, you know what they should do but they don't want to listen :roll:

It could be so different and it wouldn't take too much to correct things turn us blue and send us back on a more positive course, but I'm slowly coming to conclusion it will never happen and there won't be a happy ending .......

Tan could of even been worshipped by City fans.

But saying that,a couple of Reds did worship him,but now say they are BLUE :lol:

Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:08 pm

To be honest and straight I'm very pissed off with it all now same old shit week in week out - tan to be honest should just keep it all private instead he go to media world wide - everyone makes mistakes but why oh why now is he putting the fans down who continually fight for there beliefs - why does he disrespect us so much the rebrand as done him no favours at all he's us losing millions each month - and each week losing more of his red brigade - with his continuous negative comments to club and fans - it's all to late now what's gone on - had he just had real football people helping him and let them get on with their professional jobs it could of been so much different and left all football traditions alone - had we had the right people in running the club with the massive financial backing he so generously gave our club - the premiership would of been so much different - he could of had the red as away kit and flooded Malaysia with it - and sales would of rocketed home for blue and red abroad where it would of not hurt anyone - were in for a bumpy ride and slade will be first to fall I believe - hope I'm wrong but please stop disrespecting the real clubs fans - we are strong and will not fold or back down quite the opposite - had he listened to real football people and fans he would of been a real hero - massive - I believe he owes the fans an apology man up admit mistakes been made concentrate on resolving the real issues that count with the fans and keep all the past issues private - were Cardiff City and were always be blue - Always - good luck Saturday keep the faith- :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:20 pm

Well said, have hated him since the rebrand but would've forgiven him if he'd listened and changed us back, instead he just takes the piss.
f**k off Vincent :evil:

Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:27 pm

For a business man Tan's People skills are terrible, his customer relations are worse, his track record is shocking and his power play and awareness is laughable.

quite how this guy is a billionaire I will never comprehend short of some influential political contacts. He really just needs to let it slide and start over by returning us to blue and watching the profits from actually listening to the people he's supposed to be selling his product to. These are GCSE level business principles, I can't understand why he doesn't see it himself.

Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:28 pm

While tan cannot letbmalky go

the same can be said of fans who will not leave tan alone
untill we can all just get on with surpporting cardiff the fans and tan
cardiff will never get better

Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:30 pm

NO ONE CAN WIN HERE atm

Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:30 pm

Don't forget your colours on Saturday lads :bluescarf:

JonCandyStoke.jpg

Photo: Jon Candy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:57 pm

:thumbup: :bluescarf:

Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:00 am

I'm still proud of my club. I'm not going to let something as trivial as a change of colours get in the way of that. I'm glad Vincent Tan at least gave us a chance to try to become a top club - he may yet succeed. And yes, I'd rather we played in blue. But I'm not obsessed with it. And most fans aren't either. A lot of fans on here would really benefit from some Emotional Regulation Therapy. :old:

Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:09 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Don't forget your colours on Saturday lads :bluescarf:

JonCandyStoke.jpg

Photo: Jon Candy

:thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:21 pm

As far as I can see, the Lunatic has been wrecking our club, not saving it and he just can't stop trying to wind the fans who love our club up. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:As far as I can see, the Lunatic has been wrecking our club, not saving it and he just can't stop trying to wind the fans who love our club up. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

annis a lot of it is fans winding them selves up by interpreting everything tan says as bad or stupid! he does not just talk about city but other things as well and they get interpreted as refering to city, take past couple days the several interviews he as done have been twisted so much by some on here its untrue! yes he should stay out of press regarding city but thats him a self oppiniated buisness man met lots in my lifetime. :old: :bluescarf:

Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:43 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:As far as I can see, the Lunatic has been wrecking our club, not saving it and he just can't stop trying to wind the fans who love our club up. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

annis a lot of it is fans winding them selves up by interpreting everything tan says as bad or stupid! he does not just talk about city but other things as well and they get interpreted as refering to city, take past couple days the several interviews he as done have been twisted so much by some on here its untrue! yes he should stay out of press regarding city but thats him a self oppiniated buisness man met lots in my lifetime. :old: :bluescarf:

Allan, Tan will never make money out of City,he has done his money and broken our club at the same time.

Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Allan, Tan will never make money out of City,he has done his money and broken our club at the same time.

begs question why is he still here putting his own money into a black whole? :old:

Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:14 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

begs question why is he still here putting his own money into a black whole? :old:

Allan, because he never has failed before and never wants to be seen as a failure.

Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Allan, because he never has failed before and never wants to be seen as a failure.

well he will be a failure when he goes bust because thats what will happen at some point! like said cannot sustain 1m a month input into club without any return, its simple maths :old: if this was a buisness it would be liquidated as cannot trade with outgoings more than income and that situation is never going to change is it? :bluescarf: