Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " He bought me a fake Bentley "

Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:59 pm

Eikrem, Burgstaller, Berget, Cala, Guerra, Dikacgoi

And how much did they cost compared to Cornelius?

Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:06 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Adding wages into the equation, they probably aren't far apart.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

At least we recouped some of the money back for Cornelius, who had 2 bad injuries and wasn't given any time to settle. How much are those 6 players collectively costing us in wages per week without doing a thing? I will estimate 100k a week = 400k a month. Dikacgoi in particular annoys me, he probably earns more in a week to what I earn in year and he can't be bothered to get himself fit!

Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:52 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
LonCar wrote:
Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:Tan's outbursts are just so childish. What did Solskjaer buy him then?

StT.

Manga! :thumbup:

(Tan is right in this instance but he needs to stop whining about it.)

Eikrem, Burgstaller, Berget, Cala, Guerra, Dikacgoi. All unable to get into our Championship squad despite 3 of these being signed to try and keep us in the Premiership. Our starting 11 is currently fairly evenly split between Malky signings and Ole signings, but outside of our current 11 we have the majority of what's left of our squad as Ole's signings. If Malky bought one fake Bentley in Cornelius, Ole has bought a chain of fake Bentley's in comparison! Obviously, Ole has made some very good signings also, but Malky had the much better record percentage wise in bringing in players who succeeded for us.
All together they probably amounted to less than Cornelius.
OGS never bough a "bentley". The most expensive player is probably Manga or Morrison and they were a couple of mill. Sorry but Tan is right about this one. But its old news he should move on.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:26 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

At least we recouped some of the money back for Cornelius, who had 2 bad injuries and wasn't given any time to settle. How much are those 6 players collectively costing us in wages per week without doing a thing? I will estimate 100k a week = 400k a month. Dikacgoi in particular annoys me, he probably earns more in a week to what I earn in year and he can't be bothered to get himself fit!

Don't forget to calculate his 45k a week.
Besides we don't know if any of those players will make a return in money.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:57 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
LonCar wrote:
Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:Tan's outbursts are just so childish. What did Solskjaer buy him then?

StT.

Manga! :thumbup:

(Tan is right in this instance but he needs to stop whining about it.)

Eikrem, Burgstaller, Berget, Cala, Guerra, Dikacgoi. All unable to get into our Championship squad despite 3 of these being signed to try and keep us in the Premiership. Our starting 11 is currently fairly evenly split between Malky signings and Ole signings, but outside of our current 11 we have the majority of what's left of our squad as Ole's signings. If Malky bought one fake Bentley in Cornelius, Ole has bought a chain of fake Bentley's in comparison! Obviously, Ole has made some very good signings also, but Malky had the much better record percentage wise in bringing in players who succeeded for us.

I don't quite know how you work this out???? i can only think of two malky signings who are now playing in our first 11, gunner and noone, (i'm not including brayford because malky never, ever allowed him anywhere near the first team, ole and slade have done that) where as fabio, manga, morrison, pilkington, macheda and le fond were all ole's signings.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:35 am

Yes he did to line his own pockets... Man will never work in top level management again.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:53 am

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:Yes he did to line his own pockets... Man will never work in top level management again.

Any proof?

Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:43 am

Tan you signed the f*cking cheques off so technically YOU brought a fake Bentley