Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" BOUNCE BACK ABILITY "

Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:39 pm

Do City have 'bouncebackability'?

There are going be ups and downs this season and Russell Slade is not going to turn around our fortunes in just a few weeks but it is how the squad responds to setbacks or poor performances is what I will be measuring as a guide to whether we are building a promising future under Slade.

It is apparent from his interview that Slade was not impressed with his team for a part of the Millwall game and he wants a reaction, I believe we will beat Leeds on Saturday but performance is as important as the result in some respects, I hope we see a reaction that Slade and we, as fans, want.

Hopefully the fans will be in good voice and the players work hard to get the result, other results worked in our favour on Saturday so we didn't lose much ground.

Bounce back against Leeds on Saturday before we go and get our first away win of the season next week :thumbup:

Re: BOUNCE BACK ABILITY

Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:43 pm

carlccfc wrote:Do City have 'bouncebackability'?

There are going be ups and downs this season and Russell Slade is not going to turn around our fortunes in just a few weeks but it is how the squad responds to setbacks or poor performances is what I will be measuring as a guide to whether we are building a promising future under Slade.

It is apparent from his interview that Slade was not impressed with his team for a part of the Millwall game and he wants a reaction, I believe we will beat Leeds on Saturday but performance is as important as the result in some respects, I hope we see a reaction that Slade and we, as fans, want.

Hopefully the fans will be in good voice and the players work hard to get the result, other results worked in our favour on Saturday so we didn't lose much ground.

Bounce back against Leeds on Saturday before we go and get our first away win of the season next week :thumbup:

Stop press!! - Carlos in 'taking sense' mode :laughing6: :wave: :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:55 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Do City have 'bouncebackability'?

Stop press!! - Carlos in 'taking sense' mode :laughing6: :wave: :thumbup: :bluescarf:

And Talking Sense Saddles :lol: :thumbup:

Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:00 pm

;) :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :laughing6: :wave:

Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:02 pm

Def Carl, we are playing Leeds United a club in total disarray and have not won since the beg of Sept,plus we are at home,we are also their bogey team as many would say,but I believe you win games on your own merit. Leeds are there to be slaughtered on Saturday, we want to go up, we need to go up and you have to win your home games at least :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Re: " BOUNCE BACK ABILITY "

Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:11 am

Totally agreed :thumbup:

Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:32 am

carlos defo talking sense
hmmmmmmmm
annis not constantly in is ear on the bus recently
and me and William sitting at the front giving carlos our oppinions on the city at present.. has given carlos a more informed conversation,, due to mine and Williams superior football knowledge. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:06 pm

Resilience is required this season 100%.

If there were no setbacks, it just wouldn't be CCFC. :lol:

However, the fans have to be resilient too. Can't throw the teddy out of the cot when things go a bit pear-shaped. Positivity is infectious and will help the team on the pitch. Go a goal down, sing louder! Get a man sent off, cheer the 10 left on the field. Be the difference. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:26 pm

Play like we did in the first half against Forest and the second half against Ipswich and we'll be O.K. Any other combination of performances in these and any other matches and Leeds will be 3 points better off.

Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:47 pm

We should expect three points but this is the Championship so anything can happen, any news on injuries, Gunnerson, Adeyemi ???

Anyone else out ???

Turner and Connolly shouldn't be too long either ???