Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Matchday Tickets On Amazon

Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:29 pm

Whats that all about.

I see you can get tickets for the Leeds game for 18 pound on amazon, how long has this been going on and is it the club selling them on there.

Im a season ticket holder and have paid 329 for mine as its the last year of the price freeze, so in theory ive paid 14,30 per league game so its still cheaper than these prices.

My only gripe is that there are season ticket holders who have paid much more than 329 so therefore their price per match ratio is higher and quite possibly could be higher than 18 pound.

So the point im making is that non season ticket holders could be getting a better deal than season ticket holders, do you find this fair, i certainly dont but thats my opinion. :?:

Re: Matchday Tickets On Amazon

Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:16 pm

nobby wrote:Whats that all about.

I see you can get tickets for the Leeds game for 18 pound on amazon, how long has this been going on and is it the club selling them on there.

Im a season ticket holder and have paid 329 for mine as its the last year of the price freeze, so in theory ive paid 14,30 per league game so its still cheaper than these prices.

My only gripe is that there are season ticket holders who have paid much more than 329 so therefore their price per match ratio is higher and quite possibly could be higher than 18 pound.

So the point im making is that non season ticket holders could be getting a better deal than season ticket holders, do you find this fair, i certainly dont but thats my opinion. :?:

It's not actually Amazon, it's Amazon local, similar to Groupon etc.

£5 for one child ticket to Cardiff City v Leeds United on Saturday 1st November 2014 at 3pm (All children under 16 must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult)
•£18 for one adult ticket to Cardiff City v Leeds United on Saturday 1st November 2014 at 3pm (All adults must be accompanied by a ticket holding child under 16)
•£40 for one family ticket (two adults and two under 16's) to Cardiff City v Leeds United on Saturday 1st November 2014 at 3pm
•Seats are available in The Family Stand, zone 4F
•A family ticket admits two adults and two children under the age of 16

https://local.amazon.co.uk/Cardiff/B00O ... =507953407