Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: LEEDS WILL BE HERE EARLY!!

Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:56 pm

abergblue wrote:
64JACK wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:When we drew Leeds in the fa cup in 1974 we lost four one not only did we lose we had a bit of a kicking after the game .it kicked of all day at one point city had the upper hand but it was the shear weight of numbers that one the day for Leeds they seemed to come from everywhere and don't forget they where the top club in the country at the time .what incensed the city fans.The city fans that day was that Leeds just wanted to hit anyone no matter what age you where they where right wankers .cardiff always vowed that one day Leeds would get it back .Twenty eight years later city draw them home in the fa cup like 74 they where one of the top sides in the country when they came to ninian park they where top of the league.city fans came where out in big numbers that day even the the ones who went toLeeds in seventy four they wanted revenge .even before the game the atmosphere was electric city day had come I know we had played Leeds a few times before that fa cup tie but this was different Leeds where a top side again .after we had won the game and the place went mental city fans headed for the Leeds lets just say we gave them a hard time .but what me laugh how they had a right mourn about it after everything they had done to us and other teams they really met there match that day .leeds have never forgiven us for that day or the fact we havnt lost to them in about ten seasons but did we mourn about the events of 74 no we didn't we just bided our time

WOW! You must be well into your 50's and you come out with that shit! You really did bide your time for 28 years for revenge I and then 12 years on from then you post it with pride! What an absolute fuckin prick! :laughing6:

Say the fans who attack children. Then think it is a result.

Yes I am in my 50s im not condone it or wallowing in any glory but that's the way it was Leeds and Cardiff have Been bitter rivals for years I can tell you know 64 jack I ain't talking bullshit either that's the way it was The only prick on here is you 64jack :laughing6:

Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:03 pm

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :notworthy: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :notworthy:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:When we drew Leeds in the fa cup in 1974 we lost four one not only did we lose we had a bit of a kicking after the game .it kicked of all day at one point city had the upper hand but it was the shear weight of numbers that one the day for Leeds they seemed to come from everywhere and don't forget they where the top club in the country at the time .what incensed the city fans.The city fans that day was that Leeds just wanted to hit anyone no matter what age you where they where right wankers .cardiff always vowed that one day Leeds would get it back .Twenty eight years later city draw them home in the fa cup like 74 they where one of the top sides in the country when they came to ninian park they where top of the league.city fans came where out in big numbers that day even the the ones who went toLeeds in seventy four they wanted revenge .even before the game the atmosphere was electric city day had come I know we had played Leeds a few times before that fa cup tie but this was different Leeds where a top side again .after we had won the game and the place went mental city fans headed for the Leeds lets just say we gave them a hard time .but what me laugh how they had a right mourn about it after everything they had done to us and other teams they really met there match that day .leeds have never forgiven us for that day or the fact we havnt lost to them in about ten seasons but did we mourn about the events of 74 no we didn't we just bided our time

Zzzzzzzz

Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:04 pm

:laughing6:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

Zzzzzzzz
:laughing6: :laughing6:

Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:47 pm

F*ck all will happen especially if it's all over here I think that the Police would of copped into it by now and anyway you will be wrapped up straight away so nothing will happen few if Cardiff young guns will fancy their chances such as me and my mates after the Bournemouth Capital one cup game aged 14-19 so nothinng would happen anyway all Leeds will sing is we are Leeds! All game. :bluescarf: :wave: :thumbup: :?

Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:20 am

Most probably be in hereford like the last time they where going to do something ffs.

Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:06 pm

davids wrote:
Brighton & hove Albion wrote:Me and my old man (82) are spending two days in Cardiff in the new year for our game. We are on the first train out of Brighton and will be arriving early doors, 9am, so watch your backs as it's going to be lively with the old boy in tow.

P.s, He has a walking stick as well, you have been warned.

Total respect to you - sounds like a well tasty firm.

I'm sure a few of our top boys will be up for a row - if they can remember their zimmer frames.

Have passed this on and my dad is loving it. He can swing his stick faster than clint eastwood pulling his gun. Haven't told him yet we're in the Cardiff end for our game as i'm still banned, that'll make his shiver :bluescarf:

Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:02 pm

Cardiff Awaydaze
Thursday, 30th Oct 2014 18:43 by Tim Whelan
Our visit to Cardiff City is on Saturday with a 3pm kick-off. And a miracle has occurred, so we can now make our own way to the stadium this time, without having to go to a rendezvous point first to pick up our tickets. Hooray!

Last year the official site said that the recommended car park is adjacent to the away turnstiles (cost a most reasonable £8 per Car - Coaches Free) and is the preferred option of SW Police. And they want us to take this route, so we can drive the long way round and avoid going through Cardiff city centre.

“Leave the M4 at junction 33, and take first exit off roundabout on to A4232, continue for 6.1 miles. Take second exit off A4232 (junction has Brown football signage) on to B4267 Slip Road and (at the roundabout).Follow signs and road markings for industrial estate. Take 2nd available exit off roundabout on to Hadfield Road . Take 3rd left in to Bessemer Road. Travel to the end of the road turn left in to Sloper Road and then turn Left in to Away supporters' car park (Zone F). Away Car Park - Zone F which is situated on the South footprint of the stadium has the ability to routinely hold 24 coaches and 133 cars.”

The nearest railway station is Ninian Park Halt, which is only a five minute walk from the stadium. This station is served by local trains to Radyr, which leave Cardiff Central at 06 and 36 minutes past the hour, and return from Ninian Park at quarter past and quarter to the hour after the game.

If you want to want to walk from the main Cardiff Central station it will take around 25 minutes. You turn left outside the stadium, passing the Millennium Stadium and crossing the river. You just continue straight on down Ninian Park Road for around a mile and at the end turn left into Leckwith Road. You’ll see the stadium as soon as you’ve come under the railway bridge.

Most of the pubs close to the stadium are best avoided, but one place you could try is the ‘Gol centre’ off Leckwith Road, between the stadium and the railway bridge I’ve mentioned above. Otherwise, it will be best to do your drinking in the city centre. If you want to get some reasonably priced food before you get to the stadium there are a couple of takeaways along the Ninian Park road (see the walking directions from Cardiff Central above).

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/l ... ews/36709/?

Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:24 am

64 jack

74 only saying how he sees it mate - you sound like a right tough nut with all that nasty swearing........

Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:16 pm

Will be here early?

Nah they're bout 20 years to late fella :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:25 pm

Hooliganism is dead

Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:34 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Hooliganism is dead

Only ONE top FIRM in Britain now and that's the mighty Old bill ! :notworthy: