Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Away Travel

Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:18 pm

I'm looking to go to Birmingham away on 8th of November. Do you need an away travel membership these days or can you just buy tickets through the club as normal?

Thanks in advance :bluescarf:

Re: Away Travel

Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:10 pm

r_lecrass wrote:I'm looking to go to Birmingham away on 8th of November. Do you need an away travel membership these days or can you just buy tickets through the club as normal?

You need to either have a season ticket or a membership (gold) to be able to go and you can only buy 1 ticket per member I tried to book for me and my bro but wouldn't let me he had to buy a membership to be able to go if you go on the Cardiff E-ticket website it's in the bottom search memberships and add it to your account

Re: Away Travel

Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:11 pm

r_lecrass wrote:I'm looking to go to Birmingham away on 8th of November. Do you need an away travel membership these days or can you just buy tickets through the club as normal?

You need to either have a season ticket or a membership (gold) to be able to go and you can only buy 1 ticket per member I tried to book for me and my bro but wouldn't let me he had to buy a membership to be able to go if you go on the Cardiff E-ticket website it's in the bottom search memberships and add it to your account