Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are the majority of people on this forum....

You may select 1 option

View results

Would we benefit from being more positive? (Poll)

Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:46 am

There is a belief that how we view the world shapes what actually happens to us. Positive thinking not only relieves stress but it is said it actually encourages positive things to happen to us.If you hit a traffic light and say bloody traffic light gets me every time you not only get stressed, but without knowing it will it to happen to you again. I have lost track of how many people I see that want something and say you probably wont have that "thats just my luck" and we don't!

Could be a load of crap but I honestly feel the more positive I am the better things happen to me. If you think about it its not complete mumbo jumbo, a lot if it makes logical sense. If your positive your less stressed, if your less stressed your more effective, if your more effective your more successful, plus its contagious.

I honestly believe if we as fans were all more positive then that would rub off on the players and everyone would be happier. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Re: Would we benefit from being more positive? (Poll)

Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:23 am

If we win we are going to storm the league

If we lose we are going to be relegated

The championship is a long hard season, there is going to be ups and downs. Panic when the players don't look interested and we are losing 3-4 games on the bounce. Yesterday things didn't go our way. Tuesday night they did with 2 lucky goals. It happens.

The only time I've been worried is towards the end of OGS time here because everybody, including us fans seemed to have given up. Slade has given us a lift and if we beat Leeds sat it's 9 points from 12 against good opposition.

I certainly feel we can make the play offs but don't expect it to be easy

Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:34 pm

And if we lose to leeds its 6 points from 12 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup:

Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:59 pm

If we win we are going to storm the league

If we lose we are going to be relegated

Spot on an not just this forum but city fans in general.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:18 pm

Would we benefit by being realistic?

Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:31 pm

Didn't really work with PartywithOle did it. Lol

Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:52 am

Military Junta wrote:Didn't really work with PartywithOle did it. Lol

Lol :lol: :lol:
Where is the plonker Adam?

Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:05 am

We lose a game and our fans make out we was rubbish all game, completely not true.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:05 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:We lose a game and our fans make out we was rubbish all game, completely not true.

We win a couple of games and our fans make out we are superstars, completely nonsensical.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:47 pm

Theirs so much Negative energy in our stadium on matchday
Im not surprised we have been shite of late