Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

pub for today?

Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:17 am

I'm in Pontyclun, any good pubs in the area showing the match that are kid friendly (one year old boy)

Re: pub for today?

Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:55 am

Brynna golf club white hills big screen and taken my kids before no problem. Talbot Arms although they were shut so need to check that out. Not sure if Ivor has sky after re opening. Carpenters efalisaf. Take your pick, none suitable in walking distance.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:01 am

Stringfellow wrote:Brynna golf club white hills big screen and taken my kids before no problem. Talbot Arms although they were shut so need to check that out. Not sure if Ivor has sky after re opening. Carpenters efalisaf. Take your pick, none suitable in walking distance.

No problem, the car awaits and need to pop by talbot green farmers market. Whats the atmosphere like there? I imagine the talbot would be dead...

Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:11 am

GSO Cardiff City wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:Brynna golf club white hills big screen and taken my kids before no problem. Talbot Arms although they were shut so need to check that out. Not sure if Ivor has sky after re opening. Carpenters efalisaf. Take your pick, none suitable in walking distance.

No problem, the car awaits and need to pop by talbot green farmers market. Whats the atmosphere like there? I imagine the talbot would be dead...

Can be a bit naughty in the farmers market!