Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Belgium tickets

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:42 am

This email is to confirm that we have received your ticket application form for Belgium v Wales.

All applications will be held back from processing until after the deadline of 5pm on Thursday 30th October.

If we are over-subscribed by 30th October we will prioritise applicants who have held a Gold or Junior membership over the last few qualifying campaigns and also categorise by matches attended if need be.

There are only a possible 1500 fans who have been members for the last three campaigns including this one.If they all want tickets which is very doubt full that would leave 900 plus tickets for other applicants.

Successful and unsuccessful applicants will be contacted prior to Monday 3rd November 5pm, by email in the first instance and by telephone if there is no email address on your FAW account.

At this stage, it is impossible to guarantee tickets until after the deadline so please bear this in mind if contacting the FAW.

Re: Belgium tickets

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:44 am

Lets hope theres enough tickets for those who are going including myself. :ayatollah:

Do you know roughly what the demand is going to be?

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:50 am

No mate, but the way they have done it guarantees fans who have been members since the scheme was set up, that would be a maximum of 1500, I would imagine around 1200 would take them leaving another 1200 for fans who have amassed points through membership and games attended etc

Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:32 am

corky wrote:No mate, but the way they have done it guarantees fans who have been members since the scheme was set up, that would be a maximum of 1500, I would imagine around 1200 would take them leaving another 1200 for fans who have amassed points through membership and games attended etc

okay cheers :thumbright:

Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:33 am

corky is 2400 the final allocation or can wales opt for more tickets if the demand is there because its a long way to go not to watch the game

Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:34 am

no Nicky that is final amount...I have put it all in the minutes elsewhere on this site

Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:42 am

Me and the Mrs are members but we aint going , so there's 2 available :D

Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:43 am

ok me and my butty are both members but only this year members i have a home season ticket but he doesnt so im not sure if we will get tickets

Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:44 am

thanks for the offer by the way

Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:51 am

Corky has hacked my email account???

That is word for word what I received in an email from the FAW.
How does he do it?

Now I have received my confirmation I can relax and watch the rest scramble for tickets. ha ha :laughing6: :laughing6:

But truthfully I hope that all who want to go will get a ticket. I think they will, because there are a few who will not be going that are entitled to tickets. The best way is to buy a membership and maybe a Tournament ticket. That guarantees points in the system

Good luck to all wanting tickets. :thumbup:

Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:00 pm

Corky,
Is it only the last 3 tournaments the membership scheme has been set up ? I thought it was longer than that.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:51 pm

They are only using the last three (including this membership campaign)