Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dikgachoi and Turner

Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:48 am

It looks like we now have a starting 11.

My question here is are these two Dikgachoi and Turner good enough to dislodge anyone once they are back to match fitness.

In defence I can't see Manga being replaced but not sure if Turner will take Morrisons place. However in midfield I do fancy Dikgachoi to replace Gunnarson.

Re: Dikgachoi and Turner

Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:03 am

Bakedalasker wrote:It looks like we now have a starting 11.

My question here is are these two Dikgachoi and Turner good enough to dislodge anyone once they are back to match fitness.

In defence I can't see Manga being replaced but not sure if Turner will take Morrisons place. However in midfield I do fancy Dikgachoi to replace Gunnarson.

Turner to replace Morrisson, maybe we'll see a clean sheet for a change with Turner back!

Dikgachoi is anyone's guess what happens with him :bluescarf:

Re: Dikgachoi and Turner

Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:29 pm

ThomasC wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:It looks like we now have a starting 11.

Turner to replace Morrisson, maybe we'll see a clean sheet for a change with Turner back!

Dikgachoi is anyone's guess what happens with him :bluescarf:

Haha you can't be serious. If Turner plays we'll get pumped as he'll constantly give the ball away.