Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Partizan Belgrade '

Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:11 pm

Karadvic had no links with Parzitan Belgrade

Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:03 pm

spike ferndale wrote:Karadvic had no links with Parzitan Belgrade

Did they display flags with his face on ? A bit like if bayern displayed flags of hitler the message would be loud and clear even though he wouldn't have links

Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Waddle I think you need to have a good look at your self.
You are asking me if Partizan Belgrade flew flags of Karadvic.
If you had evidence of this no doubt you would have put them on here or displayed a link.
You are just a lying Jack, crawl back under your stone little boy. What a plonker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:26 am

spike ferndale wrote:Waddle I think you need to have a good look at your self.
You are asking me if Partizan Belgrade flew flags of Karadvic.
If you had evidence of this no doubt you would have put them on here or displayed a link.
You are just a lying Jack, crawl back under your stone little boy. What a plonker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://access.reuters.com/supporters-of ... grade.html

There we are you f*cking mug :thumbup:

Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:28 am

Little jack is right. We used to have flag of Radovan Karadzic at the friendy game v Lyon. But I can't see anything wrong with that. Radovan was a president of Republic of Srpska (Serbian part of Bosnia and Herzegovina). Without Radovan, there would be no Serbs in Republic of Srpska (Bosnia) now. So, Partizan fans decided to support him after his arrest, few days earlier in Belgrade.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:34 am

Grobari_Partizan wrote:Little jack is right. We used to have flag of Radovan Karadzic at the friendy game v Lyon. But I can't see anything wrong with that. Radovan was a president of Republic of Srpska (Serbian part of Bosnia and Herzegovina). Without Radovan, there would be no Serbs in Republic of Srpska (Bosnia) now. So, Partizan fans decided to support him after his arrest, few days earlier in Belgrade.

After his arrest for ethnic cleansing and genocide among other things yes ?

Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:40 am

I await spike ferndales input with eagerness :lol:

Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:47 am

Ethnic cleansing? You should know that he was against the war, but you don't know history. My wife is from Sarajevo. Sarajevo was 2nd Serbian town by number of Serbs. During the conflict about 250.000 Serbs left their homes. Now, only 2000 Serbs are still there. They killed about 5000 Serbs just in Sarajevo's camps. And you are talking about ethnic cleansing, CNN brainwashed jack. Come on, believe everything what media says. I know very well happenings in ex Yu, especially in Bosnia. So please don't force me to write here. This is topic about Partizan Belgrade.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:53 am

Grobari_Partizan wrote:Ethnic cleansing? You should know that he was against the war, but you don't know history. My wife is from Sarajevo. Sarajevo was 2nd Serbian town by number of Serbs. During the conflict about 250.000 Serbs left their homes. Now, only 2000 Serbs are still there. They killed about 5000 Serbs just in Sarajevo's camps. And you are talking about ethnic cleansing, CNN brainwashed jack. Come on, believe everything what media says. I know very well happenings in ex Yu, especially in Bosnia. So please don't force me to write here. This is topic about Partizan Belgrade.

Was he arrested on those charges yes or no

Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:02 am

Who arrested him? "good guys" who supported Alija Izetbegovic and forced him to withdraw his signature on peacekeeping plan signed in Lisbon 1992 before war. But he withdraw it when he came back in Bosnia because USA said that he can take much more. So Radovan Karadzic is guilt for war? Please read some history, don't listen what media says.

Listen what he said in Bosnian Parliament before war:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACHkmW8NGJU

Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:02 am

It's like saying the allies would have been justified in throwing the people of Germany into death camps after world war 2 because that's what their army did to millions throughout Europe barbarism is barbarism no matter what , I think I've made my point and shall leave it at that

Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:13 am

Is he guilty because he wanted to Save hundreds thousands lives? Because he wanted to stay in Yugoslavia? Because he didn't want to see what happened in past when Bosnian Muslim forces were killing Serbs all over the Bosnia together with nazis?

Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:30 am

Grobari_Partizan wrote:Is he guilty because he wanted to Save hundreds thousands lives? Because he wanted to stay in Yugoslavia? Because he didn't want to see what happened in past when Bosnian Muslim forces were killing Serbs all over the Bosnia together with nazis?

Of course he's guilty , he was giving orders that resulted in the murder of innocent civilians , men women and children , to you he seems a hero so there's not a lot else to say , hope you Cardiff boys enjoy your next trip

Re: Partizan Belgrade

Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:46 am

waddle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Friendship :thumbright: :ayatollah:

And all the shit that you lot spout about den haag , suppose it's better than following England though ;)

Not a jealous Jack :D

They call Red Star Belgrade dirty gypsies :lol:

Your right,I would rather go with them than England,but then u lot can't follow Wales :lol: :bluescarf:

Jealous of what ?
Why can't I follow wales

Some honesty here please,do the Jacks go away with Wales?

Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:

And all the shit that you lot spout about den haag , suppose it's better than following England though ;)

Your right,I would rather go with them than England,but then u lot can't follow Wales :lol: :bluescarf:

Jealous of what ?
Why can't I follow wales

yes not in numbers though I have watched Wales several times at home but am not interested in the slightest in going away , saying that I haven't been for a while because wether it's in Swansea or Cardiff you've always got some arsehole making it about us and you and I can't be arsed with it
Can't believe after all that's been said that's all you've commented on :lol:

Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:57 am

waddle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:

Jealous of what ?
Why can't I follow wales

yes not in numbers though I have watched Wales several times at home but am not interested in the slightest in going away , saying that I haven't been for a while because wether it's in Swansea or Cardiff you've always got some arsehole making it about us and you and I can't be arsed with it

Waddle, I don't like the politics that come with football and I've always stayed out of clubs politics, my own views and concerns regarding politics/religion has nothing to do with football clubs,the Middle East is my concern and mainly regarding Palestine. I'm for the rights of the Palestinians and yes I want Israel to get out of their country and stop the slaughter of thousands of Palestinians every year. That's my main concern :thumbright:

Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:01 am

Forever Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:

Jealous of what ?
Why can't I follow wales

Waddle, I don't like the politics that come with football and I've always stayed out of clubs politics, my own views and concerns regarding politics/religion has nothing to do with football clubs,the Middle East is my concern and mainly regarding Palestine. I'm for the rights of the Palestinians and yes I want Israel to get out of their country and stop the slaughter of thousands of Palestinians every year. That's my main concern :thumbright:

Very hypocritical but that's your opinion and I respect it :thumbup:

Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:06 am

waddle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:

Jealous of what ?
Why can't I follow wales

Very hypocritical but that's your opinion and I respect it :thumbup:

Thank you but,it is the Palestinians country and the Jews backed by Britain and The USA have taken it and massacred thousands of Palestinians and the World ignores it, why because no oil or gas or nothing in it for them. TOTAL DISGRACE

As to football clubs religion and politics I don't get involved in it for any club,I follow football for football and the friendships you make :thumbright:

Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:17 am

waddle wrote:
Grobari_Partizan wrote:Is he guilty because he wanted to Save hundreds thousands lives? Because he wanted to stay in Yugoslavia? Because he didn't want to see what happened in past when Bosnian Muslim forces were killing Serbs all over the Bosnia together with nazis?

Of course he's guilty , he was giving orders that resulted in the murder of innocent civilians , men women and children , to you he seems a hero so there's not a lot else to say , hope you Cardiff boys enjoy your next trip

Obviously you didn't find time to watch youtube video I posted here. Please read some books and you will find out who did masaacre even massacre on own people. You ignore facts I wrote. Just fowllow everything you hear on CNN. Serbs were just defending their homes. And I will finish with that. It is not interesting discussion with someone who don't know the history, whos facts are what he heared on CNN.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:04 am

A sensitive subject that is controlled by the press. In years to come I believe the press of the West will be found out how bias it was.

The Serb had an awful press during the Yugoslav war. I work with a load of Serbs just before it all went pear shape. I think I was the only one expecting war in the UK going on the stories they were telling me. So one minute I'm in a group of Serbs and Croatians, next minute I'm on my own as they have decided to fight against each other in some trench warfare.

It was about 3 year later when I bumped into these Serbs against and they were hateful of the West press. Totally different people and it made me wonder just how much credit we should give our press.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:13 am

You are right. We lost media war.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:17 am

Grobari_Partizan wrote:You are right. We lost media war.

Well I'm not sticking up for your man as some of his decisions let you down. The same reasons I don't stick up for Tony Blair who I think should stand trail in the Hague.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:21 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Grobari_Partizan wrote:You are right. We lost media war.

Well I'm not sticking up for your man as some of his decisions let you down. The same reasons I don't stick up for Tony Blair who I think should stand trail in the Hague.

There is no innocence in the war. But you could't blame just one side. That's I want to say.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:00 pm

Waddle, sorry for interrupting your very interesting (brainwashed) point of view, about a situation in Serbia and around, but i have for you, something MORE interesting ;)
12/12/1990 Partizan - Inter (M) 1:1
Flares, all around the stadium...

SOUTH STAND

WEST...

NORTH...

EAST...

Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:10 pm

10/08/2005 Artmedia Bratislava - Partizan 0:0

Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:13 pm

Bravo PartyZan

I have interesting video, Red Star - Partizan 06.05.1995.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTnvpDRJRM0

Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:17 pm

01/10/2003 Olimpique Marseille - Partizan 3:0

Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:28 pm

Grobari_Partizan wrote:Bravo PartyZan

Genocidial animals and frustrated, ugly war-criminals in action :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:34 pm

PartyZan wrote:
Grobari_Partizan wrote:Bravo PartyZan

Genocidial animals and frustrated, ugly war-criminals in action :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

:notworthy:

Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:37 pm

You lot were made for each other :lol: :lol: :lol: