Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' The likely line-ups '

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:13 am

THE LIKELY LINE-UPS
Millwall (4-4-2): D Forde; A Wilkinson, B Webster, A Dunne, S Malone; L Martin, R Chaplow, S McDonald, S Williams; R Fuller, L Gregory.

Cardiff City (4-4-2): D Marshall; J Brayford, B Manga, S Morrison, Fabio; C Noone, A Gunnarsson, P Whittingham, A Pilkington; F Macheda, A Le Fondre.

Re: ' The likely line-ups '

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:29 am

Its amazing isn't it, under Ole you would be lucky to guess 7 or 8 out of the 11 who would start a game. Now you can pretty much guarantee that starting 11 for sat under Slade.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:THE LIKELY LINE-UPS
Millwall (4-4-2): D Forde; A Wilkinson, B Webster, A Dunne, S Malone; L Martin, R Chaplow, S McDonald, S Williams; R Fuller, L Gregory.

Cardiff City (4-4-2): D Marshall; J Brayford, B Manga, S Morrison, Fabio; C Noone, A Gunnarsson, P Whittingham, A Pilkington; F Macheda, A Le Fondre.

TaffE is right. Under ole I would have bet my house you were wrong. Now I wouldn't stretch more than a quid! :bluescarf:

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:44 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:THE LIKELY LINE-UPS

TaffE is right. Under ole I would have bet my house you were wrong. Now I wouldn't stretch more than a quid! :bluescarf:

:lol: True :thumbright:

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:45 am

TaffEmbankment wrote:Its amazing isn't it, under Ole you would be lucky to guess 7 or 8 out of the 11 who would start a game. Now you can pretty much guarantee that starting 11 for sat under Slade.

This is how it should of been and so pleased we are now having consistency :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:56 am

I think we will see 4-5-1 with ravel in for macheda the only change

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:05 pm

Too easy to predict now. These threads were much more fun under ole :lol:

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:12 pm

thomasblue wrote:I think we will see 4-5-1 with ravel in for macheda the only change

Would be surprised, think Slade will stick with the same 11.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:43 pm

TaffEmbankment wrote:Its amazing isn't it, under Ole you would be lucky to guess 7 or 8 out of the 11 who would start a game. Now you can pretty much guarantee that starting 11 for sat under Slade.

Was going to say the same, it's nice to know the team and see the odd variation,rather than worrying, who the f**k is he going to pick today !!!!