Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SLADE IS A MADMAN

Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:04 pm

:lol:

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: SLADE IS A MADMAN

Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:06 pm

So unrealistic, tan never comes to watch any more :laughing6:

Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:07 pm

carlccfc wrote::lol:

image.jpg

:lol:

Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:38 pm

Brilliant! Hope you don't mind but I added a couple of bits. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:11 pm

Ha ha brilliant :o :lol:

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:24 am

Woodville Willie wrote:Brilliant! Hope you don't mind but I added a couple of bits. ;)

great stuff, what you use to add that?

Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:24 pm

lockey1927 wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:Brilliant! Hope you don't mind but I added a couple of bits. ;)

great stuff, what you use to add that?

It's an app called strip design. I created a 'sticker' of the scarf from the forum (above) and just pasted it in. Really easy to use.. ;)

Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:14 pm

It was perfectly funny without your additions. One of the scarves is actually inside the rope.

I hate it when you crack an instinctive joke and someone has to try and better it there and then.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:46 pm

seen this before on the ccmb couple days ago , think poster called Ell made it :lol:

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:25 pm

darran1927 wrote:seen this before on the ccmb couple days ago , think poster called Ell made it :lol:

Saw it on Twitter Darren, fair play to the guy who made it :lol:

Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:56 pm

Wayne S wrote:

It was perfectly funny without your additions. One of the scarves is actually inside the rope.

I hate it when you crack an instinctive joke and someone has to try and better it there and then.

Lighten up! I did apologise when I posted it. Not as if I pinched it is it? I also complimented the OP. Wasn't trying to better him or undermine what was a very funny post.

This thread was all about humour. You just brought negativity. Congratulation! :shock: