Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHATS GOING ON AT LEEDS??

Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Their Owner is under Investigation for Fraud or Evasion..or he owes a lot of money to some Authority. Dont think they have ever stabilised sinced the Ridsdale era!! In A spot of pickle :bluescarf: :lol: :laughing5: :thumbup:

Re: WHATS GOING ON AT LEEDS??

Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:35 pm

CitySteve wrote:Their Owner is under Investigation for Fraud or Evasion..or he owes a lot of money to some Authority. Dont think they have ever stabilised sinced the Ridsdale era!! In A spot of pickle :bluescarf: :lol: :laughing5: :thumbup:

And i have no sympathy at all :lol: :D :lol:

The only club in the english league i wont give a toss about if they went bust. :thumbright:

Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:46 pm

Gaffer wrote:
CitySteve wrote:Their Owner is under Investigation for Fraud or Evasion..or he owes a lot of money to some Authority. Dont think they have ever stabilised sinced the Ridsdale era!! In A spot of pickle :bluescarf: :lol: :laughing5: :thumbup:

The only club in the english league i wont give a toss about if they went bust. :thumbright:

Be careful what you wish for, fella ;)

Leeds Utd have been very benevolent to Cardiff City FC in recent times and provided us with some valuable points and some of our most satisfying moments! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And let's not forget that their demise truly started after a defeat to the Mighty Bluebirds when they were top of the Premier League! :thumbup: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Sven wrote:
Gaffer wrote:

Be careful what you wish for, fella ;)

Leeds Utd have been very benevolent to Cardiff City FC in recent times and provided us with some valuable points and some of our most satisfying moments! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And let's not forget that their demise truly started after a defeat to the Mighty Bluebirds when they were top of the Premier League! :thumbup: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

always an easy few points, they would be missed :lol:

Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:56 pm

He is facing a 2nd charge for tax evasion relating to the purchase of a luxury boat. He was found guilty on another similar charge a while ago and was the reason why he initially failed the "Fit and Proper Persons Test". He managed to appeal on the basis that the Football League couldn't prove he deliberately failed to pay tax i.e. dishonesty.

Be really interesting if he is found guilty on this 2nd charge.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:30 pm

horrible club that should be kicked out of the football league

Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:06 pm

I've never forgiven them for turning down a world record bid for £75,000 from city for John Charles ,then selling him to Juventus for £65,000
Never liked them since

Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:55 pm

Leeds service crew. Was that Carl too? Lol