Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

First post!

Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:15 am

Finally getting around to my first post on here because I didn't think I'd get my say. But when I see muppets on here constantly posting crap I thought why not! Finally good to see us playing with more passion and belief through the squad and some of the talent we have there is great, don't need to be busy in January maybe loan a few out and sell the likes of velikonja and eikrem to get them off the books. I also although seen macheda score 2 in 2 now he hasn't looked up to it and for some reason Ken is out of the question now,even though people say we should consider a bid for jonny williams in January you have to see the side we have now with matts he's a great player but has off games. I don't see why the likes of our self's see a player such as callum mcMananman from wigan not even looked at! So good to see the positives again because under ole we looked clueless the hunger had gone and they wouldn't play for eachother now they play as a team! And finally I'm back to my normal Saturday excited to see cardiff play again where as last month I wasn't even bothered if they were on or not! might get a few welcomes from you guys so thanks in advance! \o/ <o> \o/

Re: First post!

Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:01 pm

matthewccfc123 wrote:Finally getting around to my first post on here because I didn't think I'd get my say. But when I see muppets on here constantly posting crap I thought why not!

A guide on how not to endear yourself to the natives right there! :lol:

Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:05 pm

Muppets hey? Ever thought it might be peoples opinions.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:08 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Muppets hey? Ever thought it might be peoples opinions.

I've thought it. I was come back to the same conclusion though. They are muppets.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:14 pm

:lol:

Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:22 pm

Karl wrote:

I've thought it. I was come back to the same conclusion though. They are muppets.

I thought it was a great show.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:32 pm

Zabier wrote:
matthewccfc123 wrote:Finally getting around to my first post on here because I didn't think I'd get my say. But when I see muppets on here constantly posting crap I thought why not!

A guide on how not to endear yourself to the natives right there! :lol:

Hes not wrong though :laughing6:

agree with everything in post :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:37 pm

f7_sesamehood.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:07 pm

Sorry for the miswording then haha! Thanks though

Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:40 pm

I see muppets on here constantly posting crap I thought why not

good to see you here posting crap :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:44 pm

matthewccfc123 wrote:Finally getting around to my first post on here because I didn't think I'd get my say. But when I see muppets on here constantly posting crap I thought why not! Finally good to see us playing with more passion and belief through the squad and some of the talent we have there is great, don't need to be busy in January maybe loan a few out and sell the likes of velikonja and eikrem to get them off the books. I also although seen macheda score 2 in 2 now he hasn't looked up to it and for some reason Ken is out of the question now,even though people say we should consider a bid for jonny williams in January you have to see the side we have now with matts he's a great player but has off games. I don't see why the likes of our self's see a player such as callum mcMananman from wigan not even looked at! So good to see the positives again because under ole we looked clueless the hunger had gone and they wouldn't play for eachother now they play as a team! And finally I'm back to my normal Saturday excited to see cardiff play again where as last month I wasn't even bothered if they were on or not! might get a few welcomes from you guys so thanks in advance! \o/ <o> \o/

Matthew, I suggest you don't bother to post on here if you have only come on here to call names and belittle other posters. If you have come on here to debate football etc your very welcome.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Last month you didn't care if we played or not, but now your back on the wagon because were winning again! Loyal support right there :notworthy:

Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:36 pm

matthewccfc123 wrote:Finally getting around to my first post on here because I didn't think I'd get my say. But when I see muppets on here constantly posting crap I thought why not! Finally good to see us playing with more passion and belief through the squad and some of the talent we have there is great, don't need to be busy in January maybe loan a few out and sell the likes of velikonja and eikrem to get them off the books. I also although seen macheda score 2 in 2 now he hasn't looked up to it and for some reason Ken is out of the question now,even though people say we should consider a bid for jonny williams in January you have to see the side we have now with matts he's a great player but has off games. I don't see why the likes of our self's see a player such as callum mcMananman from wigan not even looked at! So good to see the positives again because under ole we looked clueless the hunger had gone and they wouldn't play for eachother now they play as a team! And finally I'm back to my normal Saturday excited to see cardiff play again where as last month I wasn't even bothered if they were on or not! might get a few welcomes from you guys so thanks in advance! \o/ <o> \o/

Not a great way to start posting here, being as the forum has had a massive clean up as of late... But you've already been roasted for that - if you don't want it to continue I suggest a more tactful approach in future posts.

I agree that in Jan we don't need to do much business, we'll most likely see more players leave, and maybe one or two come in just to add a bit of freshness for the final third push for promotion. We need a bit of depth at RB and LB, and maybe if KD and MWE aren't going to play, he might look at Vinvcelot from Orient as a battling midfield with some technical ability to come in to fight for the ball.

I don't know why you think Kiko isn't up to the job? He's started 2 and scored 2, he doesnt look like he's quite fit enough to battle for 90 mins yet - but he is a striker - he needs to be up front scoring goals, not fighting for the ball in midfield. He's doing his job, and his partnership with Alfie will just get better and better. My only concern is - he's good at this level - can he do it in the PL though? Maybe not, but that's a potential conversation for another day.

Kenwyne has looked like he's needed a rest for about 6 weeks now, he's worked hard and scored some important goals, but we needed a new approach up front. His one goal every now and then wasn't enough, kiko and alfie have scored 3 in 2 games between them - a much better return than what we had under Ole.

Johnny Williams would be an excellent addition to the squad, he was by far Ipswich's best player on Tuesday, but how would he fit in? We play 442 again now, and you wouldn't drop anyone from midfield as the current line up looks brilliant, and is working very well. Whitts provides the creativity/vision/goals, Gunnar breaks up play and adds support, with the wide men attacking the full backs, but also both cutting inside to add more threat through the middle - they've clicked and it would be silly to disrupt that.

Your grammar is pretty poor, so i'm not completely sure what you mean when you get to callumn Mcmanaman. I think you mean, why haven't we looked at him as a signing? Well, we signed Pilks (because he was available - Mcmanaman wasn't) and we have Noone. Daehli can play out wide, but is best off sat behind the front 1 or 2. Also, it's not so much that he's had off days, but our tactics didn't suit his game and everyone was low on cofidence and under performing, Daehli really shines when we are playing well and feeds off those other performances. He's a top player who I hope we can keep here for a long time, he has a lot to offer this club. Mcmanaman is a top player - no doubt about that, but we don't need him, or anymore inflated wages on the bill.

I don't think it was a lack of hunger under Ole, it was a mix of the rotation system he was using (trying to figure out his best 11) and a lack of tactical awareness. I wouldn't accuse anyone of giving up too early or laziness, but confusion more than anything.

It is exciting down at CCS again now though, and lets hope we build some momentum.

Also - this disection of your post was for the purpose of debate. Let's not resort to name calling and have a good chat about anything i've said that you disagree with :thumbup: otherwise you'll find yourself being ignored on here :thumbup: oh, and please try and use come commas and full stops :thumbup: makes reading your post easier :thumbup:

Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:05 pm

nubbsy wrote:Last month you didn't care if we played or not, but now your back on the wagon because were winning again! Loyal support right there :notworthy:

That's what I thought too!! When we were losing, there's no Matthews around, but when we Are winning...there's plenty of Matthews around?!?

Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:10 am

My first post on here....

Your all cunts by the way...

Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:12 am

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:43 am

Karl wrote:

"I was come back to the same conclusion though"

And there was the rest of us thinking that the reason you don't post is that you are essentially illiterate.

At least us Muppets can string a sentence together, even when posting crap :ayatollah: