Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:45 am

http://youtu.be/U2fO094Kk58

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Avengers Age of Ultron Trailer

Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:37 am

Looks amazing can't wait for that

Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:00 am

I don't really know much about the background of the Avengers story but I've not really disliked any of the Marvel movies. Ok, some like Iron Man 3 and Captain America weren't great but they were watchable if you suspended your own belief. Looking forward to this one because the first Avengers movie and the second Captain America movie were class.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:07 am

Take the poor direction of which they took Ben Kingsleys character and IM3 was a much better step up on IM2.

Cap 2 was by far the best Marvel flick to date.
GOTG was by far the most fun.

But I still fell irked by the idea of Stark creating Ultron when in the Comics it was Hank Pym (original Ant-Man) who created Ultron.
The Trailer does look good though, and that Hulkbuster armour suit!!! Wow.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:08 am

AJ1927 wrote:Take the poor direction of which they took Ben Kingsleys character and IM3 was a much better step up on IM2.

Cap 2 was by far the best Marvel flick to date.
GOTG was by far the most fun.

But I still fell irked by the idea of Stark creating Ultron when in the Comics it was Hank Pym (original Ant-Man) who created Ultron.
The Trailer does look good though, and that Hulkbuster armour suit!!! Wow.

Without giving too many spoilers, is this Avengers movie likely to be to the Avengers franchise what The Empire Strikes Back was to the Star Wars franchise?

Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:39 pm

Will PM u spoilers later if you like

Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Yeah sure. Cheers.