Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " MATCH THREAD " ' MILLWALL V CARDIFF CITY ' MATCH THRE

Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:52 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
lyndipops wrote:We will pinch a point here. :ayatollah:

I hope so, but at the moment Millwall deserve to be 1 nil up.

We are dreadful absolutely dreadful.

We are lucky not to be more than 1 down. I' really struggling to see which one of our players deserves any credit from this game.

Ian at the moment we are not looking good at all.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:52 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

We are lucky not to be more than 1 down. I' really struggling to see which one of our players deserves any credit from this game.

Manga has been quality today.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:53 pm

Morrison at centre half is shocking, positionally he is clueless , absolute liability !!

Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Back to square one Annis. I think a lot of us have been getting carried away lately over the last 2 games. This is a game that has brought us back to earth. The reality is some of our new players are not what we thought. Adding to that what has happened to the likes of Craig Noone? Very disappointing this.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:00 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Back to square one Annis. I think a lot of us have been getting carried away lately over the last 2 games. This is a game that has brought us back to earth. The reality is some of our new players are not what we thought. Adding to that what has happened to the likes of Craig Noone? Very disappointing this.

Haha typical Cardiff fans - world beaters one minute when we win & shit the next!!

Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:03 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Haha typical Cardiff fans - world beaters one minute when we win & shit the next!!

Were have I said we were world beaters?

Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:12 pm

Alf bollox. Shouldve scored 2. Second chance was an absolute sitter.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:13 pm

Another performance lacking passion, except Manga, no other player had the stomach for it.

Shows the size of the job facing RS.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:13 pm

We didn't deserve to win that but I feel that Marshall was fouled for the goal. In most matches the ref would have given a free kick for that. Noone finally came to life in the last 20 mins and Ravel looked good again but they were the only positives in that game.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:16 pm

" MY VIEW "
" TODAY CARDIFF CITY BACK DOWN WITH A BANG "
link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=149642

Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:16 pm

castleblue wrote:Another performance lacking passion, except Manga, no other player had the stomach for it.

Shows the size of the job facing RS.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Totally agree here.

Some pundit said at the start of the season Ole has made some bad signings. None of us listened but we are seeing it now.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:17 pm

Millwall battled hard today, we were pretty gutless, Manga was the only real positive from the game, we'll be okay though, we'll finish in the top half of the table, and can still battle for a playoff place. Wasn't happy to see Alfie come off for Maynard, because I still feel like he had something to offer. Maynard has lost what he had, and has to go, it's a shame Guerra isn;t in the fold at the moment, as I would have felt a bit more optimistic if he had come on (insterad of NM)

I'de like to see Mason come back and add some danger to our attack, big turning point was losing Gunnarson though. Ralls is good, but still young and we needed an experienced head, and a battler in the midfield today, shame KD still isn't fit as I feel he has a lot to offer, and wouldve done well for us today.

Onwards and upwards, i'm gutted about the result, but still happy with the work Slade is doing.

Keep the faith! :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:30 pm

millwall were arseholes today and I can see why so many people think Holloway is a little rat.

re-watch it and have alook at how many dirty little challenges they were putting in, almost knocked gunnar out, always kicking noone, nearly broke brayfords leg and fouled our keeper for the goal.....when whitts looks like he's about to punch the ref then you know he's a biased pile of shit, horrific performance not helped by all the other factors, should've brought ravel on much earlier, deliveries from whitts were poor, wingers uneffective and we carried ralls from when gunnar went off......you simply have to play 5 in midfield against teems like millwall.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:46 pm

I could spend all day breaking down that game, our performance, and the worst referee performance I've seen in this division this year, but I'm going to simply put my hands up on this one and day that maybe naming the same team for the 3rd game in 8 days probably was a step too far for a group of players who we are told aren't quite up to appropriate fitness levels yet.

Take it on the chin, and move on.