Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tony Pulis would have taken Cardiff Job.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:22 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
Daft Dave wrote:
Wayne S wrote:...... looks like a kid in a candy shop and cannot believe his luck?

Guy wins his first two games and you're still disrespecting him...unbelievable

I think you will find my disrespect is toward the board and owner.

If you are on about my "kid in a candy shop" statement then let me run this quote past you and then decide if I'm wrong.

"When you are a little boy and you go to bed on Christmas Eve, you are a little bit excited about getting up in the morning to open presents and tuck into them. It is like that really, and I'm looking forward to it." - Russell Slade on starting work at Cardiff City.

Anyway let me turn your disrespect back on you. Two wins and you are already respecting his work. Most on here are saying give him 6 to 10 games before judging.

This is not about Slade, this is about the club ignoring the obvious and the Premier League Manager of the Year being interested in managing Cardiff City.

I see Glenn Roeder is still at the games.

so what if he was interested in job he was manager of the season why? because he saved a team from relegation!! as he has done on numurous times, but only twice been promoted in his career is that what we needed this season a manager to save us from relegation? because his promotion credentials are not brilliant are they? or is staying in champ the aim???
maybe thats why club ignored him as we didnt need saving from relegation so pulis was not required! :thumbup:

You are joking?

Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:15 am

pembroke allan wrote:so what if he was interested in job he was manager of the season why? because he saved a team from relegation!! as he has done on numurous times, but only twice been promoted in his career is that what we needed this season a manager to save us from relegation? because his promotion credentials are not brilliant are they? or is staying in champ the aim???
maybe thats why club ignored him as we didnt need saving from relegation so pulis was not required! :thumbup:

:laughing5: :crazy:

Surely you aren't serious with this post Allan?

After taking a team up to the prem, he remained in the prem for many years - how can you get promotion from the prem?! :lol: Fergie had no promotions... Was he a shit manager in your eyes? :laughing6:

Also, your argument fails miserably (not that it ever was going to succeed) because Slade has even less "promotions" than Pulis. :lol:

Oh Allan.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:16 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:so what if he was interested in job he was manager of the season why? because he saved a team from relegation!! as he has done on numurous times, but only twice been promoted in his career is that what we needed this season a manager to save us from relegation? because his promotion credentials are not brilliant are they? or is staying in champ the aim???

After taking a team up to the prem, he remained in the prem for many years - how can you get promotion from the prem?! :lol: Fergie had no promotions... Was he a shit manager in your eyes? :laughing6:

Also, your argument fails miserably (not that it ever was going to succeed) because Slade has even less "promotions" than Pulis. :lol:

Oh Allan.

:lol:

Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:13 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Oh Allan.

ffs read properly and not pick out what you want to see! pulis is a trouble shooter saving clubs from relegation? and keeping them in division they were in! point made was we are not in relegation trouble and did you want us to stay in champ or dont you agree with that? because pulis doesnt have great promotion record over 20yrs with all the clubs he has had, we are unlikely to get promoted but stay in champ! no where in my post did i mention the premier i refered to champ or did you not see that?? :lol: and no where did i compare pulis record with slade? :thumbup:
if you disagree with fact that pulis is not a trouble shooter well obviously you are just an argumentative +++++++++: but then i all ready know this! thumbup: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:18 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Oh Allan.

ffs read properly and not pick out what you want to see! pulis is a trouble shooter saving clubs from relegation? and keeping them in division they were in! point made was we are not in relegation trouble and did you want us to stay in champ or dont you agree with that? because pulis doesnt have great promotion record over 20yrs with all the clubs he has had, we are unlikely to get promoted but stay in champ! no where in my post did i mention the premier i refered to champ or did you not see that?? :lol: and no where did i compare pulis record with slade? :thumbup:
if you disagree with fact that pulis is not a trouble shooter well obviously you are just an argumentative +++++++++: but then i all ready know this! thumbup: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

But Pullis took Stoke up and kept them there. That is exactly what we want.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:06 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Ffs read properly and not pick out what you want to see! pulis is a trouble shooter saving clubs from relegation? and keeping them in division they were in! point made was we are not in relegation trouble and did you want us to stay in champ or dont you agree with that? because pulis doesnt have great promotion record over 20yrs with all the clubs he has had, we are unlikely to get promoted but stay in champ! no where in my post did i mention the premier i refered to champ or did you not see that?? :lol: and no where did i compare pulis record with slade? :thumbup:

I read your nonsense time and again, if only to try and make sense of it. :lol: your reasons for not wanting Pulis are crazy and nonsensical.

I've explained why Pulis doesn't have that many promotions.... Because how can you get promoted from the top flight?!

Fergie has no promotions at Utd... Does that mean he's shit too? :lol: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:31 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Oh Allan.

Oh of interest, how many managers have more than 2 promotions on their cv?
It's not a trick question as I genuinely don't know, I'd be surprised if there are that many. Warnock perhaps, any more?